Keira Knightley net worth: Keira Knightley is a London-born actress who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Keira Knightley began acting while a child in 1995 in the film Innocent Lies, and had supporting roles in films like, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Coming Home. She exploded in the early 2000's with high profile roles in films like Bend It Like Beckham, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Love Actually, King Arthur, Pride and Prejudice, and Atonement. She has been nominated for the Oscar, the Golden Globe, and the BAFTA Award for her film work, as well as the Laurence Olivier Award for her work on stage. In 2008, Forbes magazine named Keira Knightley the second highest-paid actress in Hollywood. She is the only non-American to have made that list. She was born in London but lived in Richmond, England for most of her life. She was diagnosed at the age of six years old with dyslexia but persevered and was successful in school and thus permitted to acquire a talent agent to pursue her acting career. She was always eager to enter the theatre and requested an agent at the age of three years old. She performed in a number of local amateur productions, including After Juliet which was written by her mother, and went on to appear in commercials and small television roles before entering her career on the big screen. In 2013, Knightly wed rocker, James Righton in a small ceremony in southern France; Righton is the keyboard player for the rock group, Klaxons.
Keira Knightley Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1985 (31 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Keira Christina Knightley, Kiera Knightley, Keira
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Keira Knightley Earnings
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.