Keira Knightley net worth: Keira Knightley is a London-born actress who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Keira Knightley began acting while a child in 1995 in the film Innocent Lies, and had supporting roles in films like, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Coming Home. She exploded in the early 2000's with high profile roles in films like Bend It Like Beckham, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Love Actually, King Arthur, Pride and Prejudice, and Atonement. She has been nominated for the Oscar, the Golden Globe, and the BAFTA Award for her film work, as well as the Laurence Olivier Award for her work on stage. In 2008, Forbes magazine named Keira Knightley the second highest-paid actress in Hollywood. She is the only non-American to have made that list. She was born in London but lived in Richmond, England for most of her life. She was diagnosed at the age of six years old with dyslexia but persevered and was successful in school and thus permitted to acquire a talent agent to pursue her acting career. She was always eager to enter the theatre and requested an agent at the age of three years old. She performed in a number of local amateur productions, including After Juliet which was written by her mother, and went on to appear in commercials and small television roles before entering her career on the big screen. In 2013, Knightly wed rocker, James Righton in a small ceremony in southern France; Righton is the keyboard player for the rock group, Klaxons.
Keira Knightley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1985
Actor, Model, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Keira Christina Knightley, Kiera Knightley, Keira
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Keira Knightley Earnings
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.