Katie Holmes net worth: Katie Holmes is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Toledo, Ohio, Katie Holmes participated in musicals and modeling classes in her hometown, and was focused on becoming a doctor, until she was signed by an agent after attending a national modeling and talent convention in New York. A year later, she was cast in the role that would launch her career, as "Libbets Casey" in the critically acclaimed film, The Ice Storm. She became a household name when she was cast as "Joey Potter" on the hit show, Dawson's Creek and her work in that role led to more film roles including Disturbing Behavior, Go, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Pieces of April. After the run of Dawson's Creek ended in 2003, she focused on a film career appearing in high profile projects like Batman Begins and Thank You for Smoking. She married actor, Tom Cruise, in 2006, and in April 2006, gave birth to her daughter Suri. She stepped out of the spotlight until 2010. but he has since appeared in various television, theater, and film projects. She filed for divorce from Tom Cruise during the summer of 2012, and announced that their six-year-old daughter would begin schooling in New York City after previously being home-schooled. After her divorce with Cruise, Holmes left Scientology, which she began studying shortly after she began dating Tom Cruise in 2005, and returned to the Catholic Church; she now attends St. Francis Xavier Church. Her more recent roles include work on films like Jack and Jill, Days and Nights, Mania Days, The Giver, and The Woman In Gold.
Katie Holmes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Kate Noelle Holmes, Katie Cruise, Katherine Noelle Holmes, Holmes, Katie, Kate Noelle "Katie" Holmes
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Katie Holmes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Batman Begins$1,000,000
- Pieces of Aprilbox office % only
- Phone Booth$500,000
- The Gift$200,000
- Dawson's Creek$175,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.