Katie Holmes net worth: Katie Holmes is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Toledo, Ohio, Katie Holmes participated in musicals and modeling classes in her hometown, and was focused on becoming a doctor, until she was signed by an agent after attending a national modeling and talent convention in New York. A year later, she was cast in the role that would launch her career, as "Libbets Casey" in the critically acclaimed film, The Ice Storm. She became a household name when she was cast as "Joey Potter" on the hit show, Dawson's Creek and her work in that role led to more film roles including Disturbing Behavior, Go, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Pieces of April. After the run of Dawson's Creek ended in 2003, she focused on a film career appearing in high profile projects like Batman Begins and Thank You for Smoking. She married actor, Tom Cruise, in 2006, and in April 2006, gave birth to her daughter Suri. She stepped out of the spotlight until 2010. but he has since appeared in various television, theater, and film projects. She filed for divorce from Tom Cruise during the summer of 2012, and announced that their six-year-old daughter would begin schooling in New York City after previously being home-schooled. After her divorce with Cruise, Holmes left Scientology, which she began studying shortly after she began dating Tom Cruise in 2005, and returned to the Catholic Church; she now attends St. Francis Xavier Church. Her more recent roles include work on films like Jack and Jill, Days and Nights, Mania Days, The Giver, and The Woman In Gold.
Katie Holmes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Kate Noelle Holmes, Katie Cruise, Katherine Noelle Holmes, Holmes, Katie, Kate Noelle "Katie" Holmes
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Katie Holmes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Batman Begins$1,000,000
- Pieces of Aprilbox office % only
- Phone Booth$500,000
- The Gift$200,000
- Dawson's Creek$175,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...The creator of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, just had a very very very good week....
- He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?At just 27, Jon Carder sold his company for $10 million and retired. Three weeks later, he went back to work. But why, when he had enough money to never work again?