Katie Holmes net worth: Katie Holmes is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Toledo, Ohio, Katie Holmes participated in musicals and modeling classes in her hometown, and was focused on becoming a doctor, until she was signed by an agent after attending a national modeling and talent convention in New York. A year later, she was cast in the role that would launch her career, as "Libbets Casey" in the critically acclaimed film, The Ice Storm. She became a household name when she was cast as "Joey Potter" on the hit show, Dawson's Creek and her work in that role led to more film roles including Disturbing Behavior, Go, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Pieces of April. After the run of Dawson's Creek ended in 2003, she focused on a film career appearing in high profile projects like Batman Begins and Thank You for Smoking. She married actor, Tom Cruise, in 2006, and in April 2006, gave birth to her daughter Suri. She stepped out of the spotlight until 2010. but he has since appeared in various television, theater, and film projects. She filed for divorce from Tom Cruise during the summer of 2012, and announced that their six-year-old daughter would begin schooling in New York City after previously being home-schooled. After her divorce with Cruise, Holmes left Scientology, which she began studying shortly after she began dating Tom Cruise in 2005, and returned to the Catholic Church; she now attends St. Francis Xavier Church. Her more recent roles include work on films like Jack and Jill, Days and Nights, Mania Days, The Giver, and The Woman In Gold.
Katie Holmes Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Kate Noelle Holmes, Katie Cruise, Katherine Noelle Holmes, Holmes, Katie, Kate Noelle "Katie" Holmes
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Katie Holmes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Batman Begins$1,000,000
- Pieces of Aprilbox office % only
- Phone Booth$500,000
- The Gift$200,000
- Dawson's Creek$175,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.