Katie Holmes net worth: Katie Holmes is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Toledo, Ohio, Katie Holmes participated in musicals and modeling classes in her hometown, and was focused on becoming a doctor, until she was signed by an agent after attending a national modeling and talent convention in New York. A year later, she was cast in the role that would launch her career, as "Libbets Casey" in the critically acclaimed film, The Ice Storm. She became a household name when she was cast as "Joey Potter" on the hit show, Dawson's Creek and her work in that role led to more film roles including Disturbing Behavior, Go, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Pieces of April. After the run of Dawson's Creek ended in 2003, she focused on a film career appearing in high profile projects like Batman Begins and Thank You for Smoking. She married actor, Tom Cruise, in 2006, and in April 2006, gave birth to her daughter Suri. She stepped out of the spotlight until 2010. but he has since appeared in various television, theater, and film projects. She filed for divorce from Tom Cruise during the summer of 2012, and announced that their six-year-old daughter would begin schooling in New York City after previously being home-schooled. After her divorce with Cruise, Holmes left Scientology, which she began studying shortly after she began dating Tom Cruise in 2005, and returned to the Catholic Church; she now attends St. Francis Xavier Church. Her more recent roles include work on films like Jack and Jill, Days and Nights, Mania Days, The Giver, and The Woman In Gold.
Katie Holmes Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1978 (36 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Kate Noelle Holmes, Katie Cruise, Katherine Noelle Holmes, Holmes, Katie, Kate Noelle "Katie" Holmes
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Katie Holmes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Batman Begins$1,000,000
- Pieces of Aprilbox office % only
- Phone Booth$500,000
- The Gift$200,000
- Dawson's Creek$175,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!