Katie Holmes net worth: Katie Holmes is an American actress who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born in Toledo, Ohio, Katie Holmes participated in musicals and modeling classes in her hometown, and was focused on becoming a doctor, until she was signed by an agent after attending a national modeling and talent convention in New York. A year later, she was cast in the role that would launch her career, as "Libbets Casey" in the critically acclaimed film, The Ice Storm. She became a household name when she was cast as "Joey Potter" on the hit show, Dawson's Creek and her work in that role led to more film roles including Disturbing Behavior, Go, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Pieces of April. After the run of Dawson's Creek ended in 2003, she focused on a film career appearing in high profile projects like Batman Begins and Thank You for Smoking. She married actor, Tom Cruise, in 2006, and in April 2006, gave birth to her daughter Suri. She stepped out of the spotlight until 2010. but he has since appeared in various television, theater, and film projects. She filed for divorce from Tom Cruise during the summer of 2012, and announced that their six-year-old daughter would begin schooling in New York City after previously being home-schooled. After her divorce with Cruise, Holmes left Scientology, which she began studying shortly after she began dating Tom Cruise in 2005, and returned to the Catholic Church; she now attends St. Francis Xavier Church. Her more recent roles include work on films like Jack and Jill, Days and Nights, Mania Days, The Giver, and The Woman In Gold.
Katie Holmes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Kate Noelle Holmes, Katie Cruise, Katherine Noelle Holmes, Holmes, Katie, Kate Noelle "Katie" Holmes
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Katie Holmes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Batman Begins$1,000,000
- Pieces of Aprilbox office % only
- Phone Booth$500,000
- The Gift$200,000
- Dawson's Creek$175,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.