Katherine Moennig Net Worth: Katherine Moennig is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million. Katherine Moennig was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in December 1977. Her cousins are actress Gwyneth Paltrow and director Jake Paltrow. At 18 Katherine moved to New York City and studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. She starred in a video for the band Our Lady Peace and appeared in a Fleet Bank commercial and in a Red Cross campaign. Her first role came starring as Jacqueline "Jake" Pratt in the TV series Young Americans in 2000. One of her best known roles came as Shane McCutcheon in the TV series The L World from 2004 to 2009. Moennig starred as Dr. Miranda Foster in the series Three Rivers from 2009 to 2010. Since 2013 she has starred as Lena in the series Ray Donovan. She has also starred in the movies Love the Hard Way, The Shipping News, Invitation to a Suicide, Art School Confidential, Everybody's Fine, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Gone. She was an ambassador for the tomboy clothing brand Wildfang which launched in America in 2013. Katherine designed a limited edition pair of boots for the brand.
Katherine Moennig Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Katherine Moennig against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 29, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Katherine Sian Moennig, Kate, Kate Moennig
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.