Katherine Moennig Net Worth: Katherine Moennig is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million. Katherine Moennig was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in December 1977. Her cousins are actress Gwyneth Paltrow and director Jake Paltrow. At 18 Katherine moved to New York City and studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. She starred in a video for the band Our Lady Peace and appeared in a Fleet Bank commercial and in a Red Cross campaign. Her first role came starring as Jacqueline "Jake" Pratt in the TV series Young Americans in 2000. One of her best known roles came as Shane McCutcheon in the TV series The L World from 2004 to 2009. Moennig starred as Dr. Miranda Foster in the series Three Rivers from 2009 to 2010. Since 2013 she has starred as Lena in the series Ray Donovan. She has also starred in the movies Love the Hard Way, The Shipping News, Invitation to a Suicide, Art School Confidential, Everybody's Fine, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Gone. She was an ambassador for the tomboy clothing brand Wildfang which launched in America in 2013. Katherine designed a limited edition pair of boots for the brand.
Katherine Moennig Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Katherine Moennig against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 29, 1977 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Katherine Sian Moennig, Kate, Kate Moennig
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.