Katherine Moennig Net Worth: Katherine Moennig is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million. Katherine Moennig was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in December 1977. Her cousins are actress Gwyneth Paltrow and director Jake Paltrow. At 18 Katherine moved to New York City and studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. She starred in a video for the band Our Lady Peace and appeared in a Fleet Bank commercial and in a Red Cross campaign. Her first role came starring as Jacqueline "Jake" Pratt in the TV series Young Americans in 2000. One of her best known roles came as Shane McCutcheon in the TV series The L World from 2004 to 2009. Moennig starred as Dr. Miranda Foster in the series Three Rivers from 2009 to 2010. Since 2013 she has starred as Lena in the series Ray Donovan. She has also starred in the movies Love the Hard Way, The Shipping News, Invitation to a Suicide, Art School Confidential, Everybody's Fine, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Gone. She was an ambassador for the tomboy clothing brand Wildfang which launched in America in 2013. Katherine designed a limited edition pair of boots for the brand.
Katherine Moennig Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Katherine Moennig against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 29, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Katherine Sian Moennig, Kate, Kate Moennig
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.