Katherine Heigl net worth: Katherine Heigl is an American actress who has an estimated net worth of $18 million. Katherine Heigl was born in Washington, D. C. on November 24, 1978 and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Heigl was raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and dropped out of New Canaan High School after her sophomore year to pursue her busy acting career. She is best known for her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens on the hit TV drama, Gray's Anatomy. Heigl got her start as a child model with the world-famous Wilhelmina Modeling Agency when she was nine years old. She made her acting debut in 1992 in the movie, That Night. Her first lead role came in 1994 the comedy My Father the Hero. In 1999, she was cast as Isabel Stevens in the television show Roswell. The show ran for three seasons on the WB and UPN networks. She has also appeared in several other films including Knocked Up, 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth, amongst others. Katherine Heigl is considered a national and international sex symbol and, as such, has appeared on the covers of many magazines, including Maxim, Cosmopolitan and Vanity Fair. An avowed feminist, she works hard for women's causes and for animal welfare, too. Katherine Heigl has been married to musician Josh Kelley since 2007. The couple has two adopted daughters.
Katherine Heigl Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 24, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Katherine Marie Heigl, Katherine M. Heigl, Katie
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Katherine Heigl Earnings
Click to Expand
- One for the Money$15,000,000includes producing fee
- Life as We Know It$12,000,000
- The Ugly Truth$6,000,000
- 27 Dresses$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.