Katherine Heigl net worth: Katherine Heigl is an American actress who has an estimated net worth of $20 million. Katherine Heigl was born in Washington, D. C. on November 24, 1978 and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Heigl was raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and dropped out of New Canaan High School after her sophomore year to pursue her busy acting career. She is best known for her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens on the hit TV drama, Gray's Anatomy. Heigl got her start as a child model with the world-famous Wilhelmina Modeling Agency when she was nine years old. She made her acting debut in 1992 in the movie, That Night. Her first lead role came in 1994 the comedy My Father the Hero. In 1999, she was cast as Isabel Stevens in the television show Roswell. The show ran for three seasons on the WB and UPN networks. She has also appeared in several other films including Knocked Up, 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth, amongst others. Katherine Heigl is considered a national and international sex symbol and, as such, has appeared on the covers of many magazines, including Maxim, Cosmopolitan and Vanity Fair. An avowed feminist, she works hard for women's causes and for animal welfare, too. Katherine Heigl has been married to musician Josh Kelley since 2007. The couple has two adopted daughters.
Katherine Heigl Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 24, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Katherine Marie Heigl, Katherine M. Heigl, Katie
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Katherine Heigl Earnings
Click to Expand
- One for the Money$15,000,000includes producing fee
- Life as We Know It$12,000,000
- The Ugly Truth$6,000,000
- 27 Dresses$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.