Katherine Heigl net worth: Katherine Heigl is an American actress who has an estimated net worth of $18 million. Katherine Heigl was born in Washington, D. C. on November 24, 1978 and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Heigl was raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and dropped out of New Canaan High School after her sophomore year to pursue her busy acting career. She is best known for her role as Dr. Izzie Stevens on the hit TV drama, Gray's Anatomy. Heigl got her start as a child model with the world-famous Wilhelmina Modeling Agency when she was nine years old. She made her acting debut in 1992 in the movie, That Night. Her first lead role came in 1994 the comedy My Father the Hero. In 1999, she was cast as Isabel Stevens in the television show Roswell. The show ran for three seasons on the WB and UPN networks. She has also appeared in several other films including Knocked Up, 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth, amongst others. Katherine Heigl is considered a national and international sex symbol and, as such, has appeared on the covers of many magazines, including Maxim, Cosmopolitan and Vanity Fair. An avowed feminist, she works hard for women's causes and for animal welfare, too. Katherine Heigl has been married to musician Josh Kelley since 2007. The couple has two adopted daughters.
Katherine Heigl Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 24, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Model, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Katherine Marie Heigl, Katherine M. Heigl, Katie
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Katherine Heigl Earnings
Click to Expand
- One for the Money$15,000,000includes producing fee
- Life as We Know It$12,000,000
- The Ugly Truth$6,000,000
- 27 Dresses$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.