Kate Winslet Net Worth: Kate Winslet is an English actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. She first became known internationally for her role in the film, Heavenly Creatures, and has gone on to have quite a successful career. She has starred in dozens of popular films including Sense and Sensibility, Titanic, The Holiday, The Reader and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She was born Kate Elizabeth Winslet on October 5 1975, in Reading, Berkshire, England. She first started acting at the age of 11, and at 19 made her cinematic debut. By the time she turned 33, Kate set a new Hollywood record for being the youngest actress to receive six Oscar nominations, eventually fetching the Academy Award for Best Actress in The Reader in 2008. It was in 1995 that she made her star-making turn in Sense and Sensibility and she only cemented her status as a global star with her performance in James Cameron's landmark epic Titanic in 1997. In addition to blockbuster hits, Winslet has also starred in his fair share of independent movies. Some of these films include Hideous Kinky, Quills, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Little Children. She also appeared on the cable miniseries, Mildred Pierce in 2011. She has been married to Ned Rocknroll since 2012, and has 3 children – Mia Honey Threapleton, Bear Blaze Winslet, and Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes.
Kate Winslet Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1975 (40 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Kate Elizabeth Winslet, Corset Kate, English Rose
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kate Winslet Earnings
Click to Expand
- Movie 43$1,600
- Revolutionary Road$1,000,000
- The Reader$1,000,000
- Finding Neverland$9,300,000
- Holy Smoke$558,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?