Kate Winslet Net Worth: Kate Winslet is an English actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. She first became known internationally for her role in the film, Heavenly Creatures, and has gone on to have quite a successful career. She has starred in dozens of popular films including Sense and Sensibility, Titanic, The Holiday, The Reader and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She was born Kate Elizabeth Winslet on October 5 1975, in Reading, Berkshire, England. She first started acting at the age of 11, and at 19 made her cinematic debut. By the time she turned 33, Kate set a new Hollywood record for being the youngest actress to receive six Oscar nominations, eventually fetching the Academy Award for Best Actress in The Reader in 2008. It was in 1995 that she made her star-making turn in Sense and Sensibility and she only cemented her status as a global star with her performance in James Cameron's landmark epic Titanic in 1997. In addition to blockbuster hits, Winslet has also starred in his fair share of independent movies. Some of these films include Hideous Kinky, Quills, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Little Children. She also appeared on the cable miniseries, Mildred Pierce in 2011. She has been married to Ned Rocknroll since 2012, and has 3 children – Mia Honey Threapleton, Bear Blaze Winslet, and Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes.
Kate Winslet Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1975 (40 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Kate Elizabeth Winslet, Corset Kate, English Rose
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Kate Winslet Earnings
Click to Expand
- Movie 43$1,600
- Revolutionary Road$1,000,000
- The Reader$1,000,000
- Finding Neverland$9,300,000
- Holy Smoke$558,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.