Kate Winslet Net Worth: Kate Winslet is an English actress who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. She first became known internationally for her role in the film, Heavenly Creatures, and has gone on to have quite a successful career. She has starred in dozens of popular films including Sense and Sensibility, Titanic, The Holiday, The Reader and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She was born Kate Elizabeth Winslet on October 5 1975, in Reading, Berkshire, England. She first started acting at the age of 11, and at 19 made her cinematic debut. By the time she turned 33, Kate set a new Hollywood record for being the youngest actress to receive six Oscar nominations, eventually fetching the Academy Award for Best Actress in The Reader in 2008. It was in 1995 that she made her star-making turn in Sense and Sensibility and she only cemented her status as a global star with her performance in James Cameron's landmark epic Titanic in 1997. In addition to blockbuster hits, Winslet has also starred in his fair share of independent movies. Some of these films include Hideous Kinky, Quills, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Little Children. She also appeared on the cable miniseries, Mildred Pierce in 2011. She has been married to Ned Rocknroll since 2012, and has 3 children – Mia Honey Threapleton, Bear Blaze Winslet, and Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes.
Kate Winslet Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1975 (40 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Kate Elizabeth Winslet, Corset Kate, English Rose
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Kate Winslet Earnings
Click to Expand
- Movie 43$1,600
- Revolutionary Road$1,000,000
- The Reader$1,000,000
- Finding Neverland$9,300,000
- Holy Smoke$558,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.