Kate Hudson Net Worth: Kate Hudson is an American actress who has a net worth of $38 million dollars. Born Kate Garry Hudson on April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, US, she came to prominence in 2001 with her incredible turn in Almost Famous. This role not only made her famous, but it also fetched her a Golden Globe and several nominations, including a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Being a daughter of American actress Goldie Hawn, Hudson bears more than a passing resemblance to her famous mother in both looks and onscreen vivacity. She got the chance to showcase her talent in 1996, when she made her TV debut on Fox's TV series Party of Five (1994-2000). Although she only appeared in one episode titled "Spring Breaks: Part 1″, this initial experience was enough to uphold her determination to develop a professional acting career in Hollywood. However, it was in 1999 that she started to attract public attention when critics lauded her brilliant portrayal of Cindy in "200 Cigarettes", even though the movie itself was a commercial disappointment. Onwards, her career experienced a significant advancement, especially after she managed to obtain a supporting role in "Gossip" and "Dr T and the Women" which both came up in 2000. While her accolade-worthy performance in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous indicated that she was set to follow her mother in taking the film industry by storm. In the midst of a whirlwind schedule of fashion shoots and awards shows, she made an appearance in the romantic war drama The Four Feathers in 2002. Turning out to be a box-office failure, Hudson fired back with the surefire hit as she starred opposite quirky heartthrob Matthew McConaughey in the romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003). She continued to establish herself as a fully-fledged actress starring in subsequent productions like Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008) and Bride Wars (2009). As of most recent, she could be seen in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee as Cassandra July.
Kate Hudson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kate Garry Hudson, Hammerhead, Katie
Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Kate Hudson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bride Wars$7,000,000
- My Best Friend's Girl$7,000,000
- Raising Helen$7,000,000
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days$4,500,000
- The Four Feathers$750,000
- Ricochet River$7,000
- Desert Blue$8,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.