Kate Hudson Net Worth: Kate Hudson is an American actress who has a net worth of $38 million dollars. Born Kate Garry Hudson on April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, US, she came to prominence in 2001 with her incredible turn in Almost Famous. This role not only made her famous, but it also fetched her a Golden Globe and several nominations, including a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Being a daughter of American actress Goldie Hawn, Hudson bears more than a passing resemblance to her famous mother in both looks and onscreen vivacity. She got the chance to showcase her talent in 1996, when she made her TV debut on Fox's TV series Party of Five (1994-2000). Although she only appeared in one episode titled "Spring Breaks: Part 1", this initial experience was enough to uphold her determination to develop a professional acting career in Hollywood. However, it was in 1999 that she started to attract public attention when critics lauded her brilliant portrayal of Cindy in "200 Cigarettes", even though the movie itself was a commercial disappointment. Onwards, her career experienced a significant advancement, especially after she managed to obtain a supporting role in "Gossip" and "Dr T and the Women" which both came up in 2000. While her accolade-worthy performance in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous indicated that she was set to follow her mother in taking the film industry by storm. In the midst of a whirlwind schedule of fashion shoots and awards shows, she made an appearance in the romantic war drama The Four Feathers in 2002. Turning out to be a box-office failure, Hudson fired back with the surefire hit as she starred opposite quirky heartthrob Matthew McConaughey in the romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003). She continued to establish herself as a fully-fledged actress starring in subsequent productions like Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008) and Bride Wars (2009). As of most recent, she could be seen in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee as Cassandra July.
Kate Hudson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kate Garry Hudson, Hammerhead, Katie
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Kate Hudson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bride Wars$7,000,000
- My Best Friend's Girl$7,000,000
- Raising Helen$7,000,000
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days$4,500,000
- The Four Feathers$750,000
- Ricochet River$7,000
- Desert Blue$8,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.