Kate Hudson Net Worth: Kate Hudson is an American actress who has a net worth of $38 million dollars. Born Kate Garry Hudson on April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, US, she came to prominence in 2001 with her incredible turn in Almost Famous. This role not only made her famous, but it also fetched her a Golden Globe and several nominations, including a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Being a daughter of American actress Goldie Hawn, Hudson bears more than a passing resemblance to her famous mother in both looks and onscreen vivacity. She got the chance to showcase her talent in 1996, when she made her TV debut on Fox's TV series Party of Five (1994-2000). Although she only appeared in one episode titled "Spring Breaks: Part 1", this initial experience was enough to uphold her determination to develop a professional acting career in Hollywood. However, it was in 1999 that she started to attract public attention when critics lauded her brilliant portrayal of Cindy in "200 Cigarettes", even though the movie itself was a commercial disappointment. Onwards, her career experienced a significant advancement, especially after she managed to obtain a supporting role in "Gossip" and "Dr T and the Women" which both came up in 2000. While her accolade-worthy performance in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous indicated that she was set to follow her mother in taking the film industry by storm. In the midst of a whirlwind schedule of fashion shoots and awards shows, she made an appearance in the romantic war drama The Four Feathers in 2002. Turning out to be a box-office failure, Hudson fired back with the surefire hit as she starred opposite quirky heartthrob Matthew McConaughey in the romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003). She continued to establish herself as a fully-fledged actress starring in subsequent productions like Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008) and Bride Wars (2009). As of most recent, she could be seen in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee as Cassandra July.
Kate Hudson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kate Garry Hudson, Hammerhead, Katie
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Kate Hudson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bride Wars$7,000,000
- My Best Friend's Girl$7,000,000
- Raising Helen$7,000,000
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days$4,500,000
- The Four Feathers$750,000
- Ricochet River$7,000
- Desert Blue$8,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?