Kate Hudson Net Worth: Kate Hudson is an American actress who has a net worth of $38 million dollars. Born Kate Garry Hudson on April 19, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, US, she came to prominence in 2001 with her incredible turn in Almost Famous. This role not only made her famous, but it also fetched her a Golden Globe and several nominations, including a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Being a daughter of American actress Goldie Hawn, Hudson bears more than a passing resemblance to her famous mother in both looks and onscreen vivacity. She got the chance to showcase her talent in 1996, when she made her TV debut on Fox's TV series Party of Five (1994-2000). Although she only appeared in one episode titled "Spring Breaks: Part 1″, this initial experience was enough to uphold her determination to develop a professional acting career in Hollywood. However, it was in 1999 that she started to attract public attention when critics lauded her brilliant portrayal of Cindy in "200 Cigarettes", even though the movie itself was a commercial disappointment. Onwards, her career experienced a significant advancement, especially after she managed to obtain a supporting role in "Gossip" and "Dr T and the Women" which both came up in 2000. While her accolade-worthy performance in Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous indicated that she was set to follow her mother in taking the film industry by storm. In the midst of a whirlwind schedule of fashion shoots and awards shows, she made an appearance in the romantic war drama The Four Feathers in 2002. Turning out to be a box-office failure, Hudson fired back with the surefire hit as she starred opposite quirky heartthrob Matthew McConaughey in the romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003). She continued to establish herself as a fully-fledged actress starring in subsequent productions like Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008) and Bride Wars (2009). As of most recent, she could be seen in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee as Cassandra July.
Kate Hudson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1979
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Kate Garry Hudson, Hammerhead, Katie
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
Kate Hudson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bride Wars$7,000,000
- My Best Friend's Girl$7,000,000
- Raising Helen$7,000,000
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days$4,500,000
- The Four Feathers$750,000
- Ricochet River$7,000
- Desert Blue$8,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?
- Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...It all started back in 1960, when two brothers in Michigan purchased a pizza restaurant called DomiNick's. Less than a year later, James Monaghan sold his share to his brother Tom. This is the story of that fateful deal.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.