Julie Andrews Net Worth: Julie Andrews is an English film and stage actress, singer and dancer who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Julie Andrews was born October 1, 1935 in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England. She became a film star in 1964 with lead roles in The Americanization of Emily, opposite James Garner, and in the internationally acclaimed Mary Poppins. It was as the lovable, magical nanny in Mary Poppins that Andrews won her first Academy Award for Best Actress. The following year, she was nominated for her part in another musical, The Sound of Music, which was hugely successful. These films remain popular and relevant even today. In the '80s Andrews starred in 1981's S.O.B., which took a satirical approach to Hollywood and was directed by her second husband Blake Edwards. The next year, Andrews took gender-bending to new heights in Victor/Victoria—yet another collaboration with husband Blake Edwards. Over the next several years, she would work on many projects with her husband, including Darling Lili (1970), The Man Who Loved Women (1983) and That's Life (1986). Andrews experienced a huge personal setback in the late '90s when her vocal chords were damaged during an operation. She never regained her powerful, sharp singing voice, but continued to act in films and TV movies. Andrews received a special distinction around this same time—she was made a dame by Queen Elizabeth II of England. Befitting as an English dame, she played royalty in the film The Princess Diaries (2001) and its sequel The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004). Andrews also starred as the voice of Queen Lillian in the second and third installments of the animated film series Shrek. Additionally, she has written several children's books with her daughter from her first marriage to Tony Walton, Emma Walton Hamilton. For several decades, Andrews has been entertaining and delighting audiences worldwide. In 2007, she received the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award for her professional accomplishments.
Julie Andrews Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1935 (80 years old)
Singer, Actor, Author, Theatre Director, Dancer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Julia Elizabeth Wells, Julie Edwards, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, Dame Julie Andrews, Jules, Julia Wells, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, DBE, Julie Andrews Edwards
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Julie Andrews Earnings
Click to Expand
- Darling Lili$1,110,000
- Thoroughly Modern Millie$1,000,000
- Torn Curtain$750,000
- The Sound of Music$225,000
- Mary Poppins$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.