Julie Andrews Net Worth: Julie Andrews is an English film and stage actress, singer and dancer who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Julie Andrews was born October 1, 1935 in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England. She became a film star in 1964 with lead roles in The Americanization of Emily, opposite James Garner, and in the internationally acclaimed Mary Poppins. It was as the lovable, magical nanny in Mary Poppins that Andrews won her first Academy Award for Best Actress. The following year, she was nominated for her part in another musical, The Sound of Music, which was hugely successful. These films remain popular and relevant even today. In the '80s Andrews starred in 1981's S.O.B., which took a satirical approach to Hollywood and was directed by her second husband Blake Edwards. The next year, Andrews took gender-bending to new heights in Victor/Victoria—yet another collaboration with husband Blake Edwards. Over the next several years, she would work on many projects with her husband, including Darling Lili (1970), The Man Who Loved Women (1983) and That's Life (1986). Andrews experienced a huge personal setback in the late '90s when her vocal chords were damaged during an operation. She never regained her powerful, sharp singing voice, but continued to act in films and TV movies. Andrews received a special distinction around this same time—she was made a dame by Queen Elizabeth II of England. Befitting as an English dame, she played royalty in the film The Princess Diaries (2001) and its sequel The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004). Andrews also starred as the voice of Queen Lillian in the second and third installments of the animated film series Shrek. Additionally, she has written several children's books with her daughter from her first marriage to Tony Walton, Emma Walton Hamilton. For several decades, Andrews has been entertaining and delighting audiences worldwide. In 2007, she received the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award for her professional accomplishments.
Julie Andrews Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1935 (80 years old)
Singer, Actor, Author, Theatre Director, Dancer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Julia Elizabeth Wells, Julie Edwards, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, Dame Julie Andrews, Jules, Julia Wells, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, DBE, Julie Andrews Edwards
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Julie Andrews Earnings
Click to Expand
- Darling Lili$1,110,000
- Thoroughly Modern Millie$1,000,000
- Torn Curtain$750,000
- The Sound of Music$225,000
- Mary Poppins$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All TimeeBay handles the auctions of one-of-a-kind items that can't be found anywhere else. The following are the 10 most expensive items ever sold or listed on the site.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...