Julie Andrews Net Worth: Julie Andrews is an English film and stage actress, singer and dancer who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Julie Andrews was born October 1, 1935 in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England. She became a film star in 1964 with lead roles in The Americanization of Emily, opposite James Garner, and in the internationally acclaimed Mary Poppins. It was as the lovable, magical nanny in Mary Poppins that Andrews won her first Academy Award for Best Actress. The following year, she was nominated for her part in another musical, The Sound of Music, which was hugely successful. These films remain popular and relevant even today. In the '80s Andrews starred in 1981's S.O.B., which took a satirical approach to Hollywood and was directed by her second husband Blake Edwards. The next year, Andrews took gender-bending to new heights in Victor/Victoria—yet another collaboration with husband Blake Edwards. Over the next several years, she would work on many projects with her husband, including Darling Lili (1970), The Man Who Loved Women (1983) and That's Life (1986). Andrews experienced a huge personal setback in the late '90s when her vocal chords were damaged during an operation. She never regained her powerful, sharp singing voice, but continued to act in films and TV movies. Andrews received a special distinction around this same time—she was made a dame by Queen Elizabeth II of England. Befitting as an English dame, she played royalty in the film The Princess Diaries (2001) and its sequel The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004). Andrews also starred as the voice of Queen Lillian in the second and third installments of the animated film series Shrek. Additionally, she has written several children's books with her daughter from her first marriage to Tony Walton, Emma Walton Hamilton. For several decades, Andrews has been entertaining and delighting audiences worldwide. In 2007, she received the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award for her professional accomplishments.
Julie Andrews Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 1, 1935 (80 years old)
Singer, Actor, Author, Theatre Director, Dancer, Voice Actor
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Julia Elizabeth Wells, Julie Edwards, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, Dame Julie Andrews, Jules, Julia Wells, Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, DBE, Julie Andrews Edwards
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Julie Andrews Earnings
Click to Expand
- Darling Lili$1,110,000
- Thoroughly Modern Millie$1,000,000
- Torn Curtain$750,000
- The Sound of Music$225,000
- Mary Poppins$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.