Julia Roberts net worth: Julia Roberts is a highly-acclaimed American actress who has a net worth of $170 million. Julia Roberts was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 28, 1967. She is the sister of noted actor Eric Roberts and aunt of actress Emma Roberts. Julia is one of the world's highest-paid female performers. She often earns as much as $25 million per film. She originally wanted to pursue a career as a veterinarian but ended up moving to New York City after high school to launch an acting career. She quickly landed a modeling agent and began auditioning for film and television roles. Roberts rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster "Pretty Woman". Pretty Woman grossed $163 million and launched Julia into A-list status where she has remained ever since. She has appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including My Best Friend's Wedding, Mystic Pizza, Notting Hill and Runaway Bride. She has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Julia Roberts has received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in "Erin Brockovich." She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total "Box Office Receipts." Her films have resulted in ticket sales of more than $2 billion. Julia has also been named one People magazine's most beautiful people on the planet 11 times. She was married to country singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995 and has been married to cameraman Daniel Moder since 2002. Daniel and Julia met on the set of her 2000 movie The Mexican, they were married in 2002 at her New Mexico ranch. They have three children together. Julia is an active supporter of several charities, most notably UNICEF. She is also a practicing follower of Hinduism. Her children are all named after Hindu Gods.
Julia Roberts Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1967 (48 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Julia Fiona Roberts, Jules
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Julia Roberts Earnings
Click to Expand
- Eat Pray Love$10,000,000
- Valentine's Day$3,000,0003% of gross
- Ocean's Twelve$5,000,000
- Mona Lisa Smile$25,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Ocean's Eleven$10,000,000
- America's Sweethearts$15,000,000
- The Mexican$20,000,000
- Erin Brockovich$20,000,000
- Runaway Bride$17,000,000
- Notting Hill$15,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory$11,000,000
- My Best Friend's Wedding$12,000,000
- Mary Reilly$8,500,000
- The Pelican Brief$8,000,000
- Dying Young$3,000,000
- Sleeping with the Enemy$1,000,000
- Law & Order$4,000scale
- Pretty Woman$300,000
- Steel Magnolias$90,000
- Mystic Pizza$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.