Julia Roberts net worth: Julia Roberts is a highly-acclaimed American actress who has a net worth of $170 million. Julia Roberts was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 28, 1967. She is the sister of noted actor Eric Roberts and aunt of actress Emma Roberts. Julia is one of the world's highest-paid female performers. She often earns as much as $25 million per film. She originally wanted to pursue a career as a veterinarian but ended up moving to New York City after high school to launch an acting career. She quickly landed a modeling agent and began auditioning for film and television roles. Roberts rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster "Pretty Woman". Pretty Woman grossed $163 million and launched Julia into A-list status where she has remained ever since. She has appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including My Best Friend's Wedding, Mystic Pizza, Notting Hill and Runaway Bride. She has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Julia Roberts has received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in "Erin Brockovich." She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total "Box Office Receipts." Her films have resulted in ticket sales of more than $2 billion. Julia has also been named one People magazine's most beautiful people on the planet 11 times. She was married to country singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995 and has been married to cameraman Daniel Moder since 2002. Daniel and Julia met on the set of her 2000 movie The Mexican, they were married in 2002 at her New Mexico ranch. They have three children together. Julia is an active supporter of several charities, most notably UNICEF. She is also a practicing follower of Hinduism. Her children are all named after Hindu Gods.
Julia Roberts Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1967
Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Julia Fiona Roberts, Jules
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Julia Roberts Earnings
Click to Expand
- Eat Pray Love$10,000,000
- Valentine's Day$3,000,0003% of gross
- Ocean's Twelve$5,000,000
- Mona Lisa Smile$25,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Ocean's Eleven$10,000,000
- America's Sweethearts$15,000,000
- The Mexican$20,000,000
- Erin Brockovich$20,000,000
- Runaway Bride$17,000,000
- Notting Hill$15,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory$11,000,000
- My Best Friend's Wedding$12,000,000
- Mary Reilly$8,500,000
- The Pelican Brief$8,000,000
- Dying Young$3,000,000
- Sleeping with the Enemy$1,000,000
- Law & Order$4,000scale
- Pretty Woman$300,000
- Steel Magnolias$90,000
- Mystic Pizza$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.