Julia Roberts net worth: Julia Roberts is a highly-acclaimed American actress who has a net worth of $170 million. Julia Roberts was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 28, 1967. She is the sister of noted actor Eric Roberts and aunt of actress Emma Roberts. Julia is one of the world's highest-paid female performers. She often earns as much as $25 million per film. She originally wanted to pursue a career as a veterinarian but ended up moving to New York City after high school to launch an acting career. She quickly landed a modeling agent and began auditioning for film and television roles. Roberts rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster "Pretty Woman". Pretty Woman grossed $163 million and launched Julia into A-list status where she has remained ever since. She has appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including My Best Friend's Wedding, Mystic Pizza, Notting Hill and Runaway Bride. She has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Julia Roberts has received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in "Erin Brockovich." She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total "Box Office Receipts." Her films have resulted in ticket sales of more than $2 billion. Julia has also been named one People magazine's most beautiful people on the planet 11 times. She was married to country singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995 and has been married to cameraman Daniel Moder since 2002. Daniel and Julia met on the set of her 2000 movie The Mexican, they were married in 2002 at her New Mexico ranch. They have three children together. Julia is an active supporter of several charities, most notably UNICEF. She is also a practicing follower of Hinduism. Her children are all named after Hindu Gods.
Julia Roberts Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1967 (47 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Julia Fiona Roberts, Jules
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Julia Roberts Earnings
Click to Expand
- Eat Pray Love$10,000,000
- Valentine's Day$3,000,0003% of gross
- Ocean's Twelve$5,000,000
- Mona Lisa Smile$25,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Ocean's Eleven$10,000,000
- America's Sweethearts$15,000,000
- The Mexican$20,000,000
- Erin Brockovich$20,000,000
- Runaway Bride$17,000,000
- Notting Hill$15,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory$11,000,000
- My Best Friend's Wedding$12,000,000
- Mary Reilly$8,500,000
- The Pelican Brief$8,000,000
- Dying Young$3,000,000
- Sleeping with the Enemy$1,000,000
- Law & Order$4,000scale
- Pretty Woman$300,000
- Steel Magnolias$90,000
- Mystic Pizza$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!