Julia Roberts net worth: Julia Roberts is a highly-acclaimed American actress who has a net worth of $170 million. Julia Roberts was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 28, 1967. She is the sister of noted actor Eric Roberts and aunt of actress Emma Roberts. Julia is one of the world's highest-paid female performers. She often earns as much as $25 million per film. She originally wanted to pursue a career as a veterinarian but ended up moving to New York City after high school to launch an acting career. She quickly landed a modeling agent and began auditioning for film and television roles. Roberts rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster "Pretty Woman". Pretty Woman grossed $163 million and launched Julia into A-list status where she has remained ever since. She has appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including My Best Friend's Wedding, Mystic Pizza, Notting Hill and Runaway Bride. She has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Julia Roberts has received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in "Erin Brockovich." She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total "Box Office Receipts." Her films have resulted in ticket sales of more than $2 billion. Julia has also been named one People magazine's most beautiful people on the planet 11 times. She was married to country singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995 and has been married to cameraman Daniel Moder since 2002. Daniel and Julia met on the set of her 2000 movie The Mexican, they were married in 2002 at her New Mexico ranch. They have three children together. Julia is an active supporter of several charities, most notably UNICEF. She is also a practicing follower of Hinduism. Her children are all named after Hindu Gods.
Julia Roberts Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1967 (48 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Julia Fiona Roberts, Jules
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Julia Roberts Earnings
Click to Expand
- Eat Pray Love$10,000,000
- Valentine's Day$3,000,0003% of gross
- Ocean's Twelve$5,000,000
- Mona Lisa Smile$25,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Ocean's Eleven$10,000,000
- America's Sweethearts$15,000,000
- The Mexican$20,000,000
- Erin Brockovich$20,000,000
- Runaway Bride$17,000,000
- Notting Hill$15,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory$11,000,000
- My Best Friend's Wedding$12,000,000
- Mary Reilly$8,500,000
- The Pelican Brief$8,000,000
- Dying Young$3,000,000
- Sleeping with the Enemy$1,000,000
- Law & Order$4,000scale
- Pretty Woman$300,000
- Steel Magnolias$90,000
- Mystic Pizza$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...