Julia Roberts net worth: Julia Roberts is a highly-acclaimed American actress who has a net worth of $170 million. Julia Roberts was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 28, 1967. She is the sister of noted actor Eric Roberts and aunt of actress Emma Roberts. Julia is one of the world's highest-paid female performers. She often earns as much as $25 million per film. She originally wanted to pursue a career as a veterinarian but ended up moving to New York City after high school to launch an acting career. She quickly landed a modeling agent and began auditioning for film and television roles. Roberts rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster "Pretty Woman". Pretty Woman grossed $163 million and launched Julia into A-list status where she has remained ever since. She has appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including My Best Friend's Wedding, Mystic Pizza, Notting Hill and Runaway Bride. She has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve. Julia Roberts has received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in "Erin Brockovich." She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total "Box Office Receipts." Her films have resulted in ticket sales of more than $2 billion. Julia has also been named one People magazine's most beautiful people on the planet 11 times. She was married to country singer Lyle Lovett from 1993 to 1995 and has been married to cameraman Daniel Moder since 2002. Daniel and Julia met on the set of her 2000 movie The Mexican, they were married in 2002 at her New Mexico ranch. They have three children together. Julia is an active supporter of several charities, most notably UNICEF. She is also a practicing follower of Hinduism. Her children are all named after Hindu Gods.
Julia Roberts Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 28, 1967 (48 years old)
Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Julia Fiona Roberts, Jules
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Julia Roberts Earnings
Click to Expand
- Eat Pray Love$10,000,000
- Valentine's Day$3,000,0003% of gross
- Ocean's Twelve$5,000,000
- Mona Lisa Smile$25,000,000
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind$250,000scale
- Ocean's Eleven$10,000,000
- America's Sweethearts$15,000,000
- The Mexican$20,000,000
- Erin Brockovich$20,000,000
- Runaway Bride$17,000,000
- Notting Hill$15,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory$11,000,000
- My Best Friend's Wedding$12,000,000
- Mary Reilly$8,500,000
- The Pelican Brief$8,000,000
- Dying Young$3,000,000
- Sleeping with the Enemy$1,000,000
- Law & Order$4,000scale
- Pretty Woman$300,000
- Steel Magnolias$90,000
- Mystic Pizza$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.