Joseph Gordon-Levitt net worth and salary: Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $35 million. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was born in Los Angeles, California on February 17, 1981. While still a toddler, Gordon-Levitt began appearing in commercials and made for television movies. He eventually started to land small roles in television shows like "Family Ties" and "Murder She Wrote". He then got a minor break when he landed a recurring role on the television series Dark Shadows. This led to film roles in movies like "A River Runs Through It", and "Holy Matrimony" and "Angels in the Outfield". Joseph's really big break happened in 1996 when he was cast in the lead role on the NBC sitcom "3rd Rock From The Sun". The show ran 139 episodes over six seasons between 1996 and 2001. Today Joseph Gordon-Levitt has grown into one of the most sought after leading male film stars in the world. He starred with Leonardo Dicaprio in the smash hit "Inception". He also starred with Christian Bale in "The Dark Knight Rises" and Bruce Willis in "Looper". In 2013, Joseph made his directorial debut with the film "Don Jon". During his career he has been nominated for dozens of major awards including two Golden Globes.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseph Gordon-Levitt against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1981 (35 years old)
Actor, Film director, Theatrical producer, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt, JGL, Joey, Joe, Joey Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Leonard Levitt, Joe Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Regular Joe
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.