Joseph Gordon-Levitt net worth and salary: Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $35 million. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was born in Los Angeles, California on February 17, 1981. While still a toddler, Gordon-Levitt began appearing in commercials and made for television movies. He eventually started to land small roles in television shows like "Family Ties" and "Murder She Wrote". He then got a minor break when he landed a recurring role on the television series Dark Shadows. This led to film roles in movies like "A River Runs Through It", and "Holy Matrimony" and "Angels in the Outfield". Joseph's really big break happened in 1996 when he was cast in the lead role on the NBC sitcom "3rd Rock From The Sun". The show ran 139 episodes over six seasons between 1996 and 2001. Today Joseph Gordon-Levitt has grown into one of the most sought after leading male film stars in the world. He starred with Leonardo Dicaprio in the smash hit "Inception". He also starred with Christian Bale in "The Dark Knight Rises" and Bruce Willis in "Looper". In 2013, Joseph made his directorial debut with the film "Don Jon". During his career he has been nominated for dozens of major awards including two Golden Globes.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseph Gordon-Levitt against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1981 (34 years old)
Actor, Film director, Theatrical producer, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt, JGL, Joey, Joe, Joey Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Leonard Levitt, Joe Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Regular Joe
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...