Joseph Gordon-Levitt net worth and salary: Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt is an American actor, director and producer who has a net worth of $35 million. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was born in Los Angeles, California on February 17, 1981. While still a toddler, Gordon-Levitt began appearing in commercials and made for television movies. He eventually started to land small roles in television shows like "Family Ties" and "Murder She Wrote". He then got a minor break when he landed a recurring role on the television series Dark Shadows. This led to film roles in movies like "A River Runs Through It", and "Holy Matrimony" and "Angels in the Outfield". Joseph's really big break happened in 1996 when he was cast in the lead role on the NBC sitcom "3rd Rock From The Sun". The show ran 139 episodes over six seasons between 1996 and 2001. Today Joseph Gordon-Levitt has grown into one of the most sought after leading male film stars in the world. He starred with Leonardo Dicaprio in the smash hit "Inception". He also starred with Christian Bale in "The Dark Knight Rises" and Bruce Willis in "Looper". In 2013, Joseph made his directorial debut with the film "Don Jon". During his career he has been nominated for dozens of major awards including two Golden Globes.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseph Gordon-Levitt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1981
Actor, Film director, Theatrical producer, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Entrepreneur, Film Editor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt, JGL, Joey, Joe, Joey Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Leonard Levitt, Joe Gordon-Levitt, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Regular Joe
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.