Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth: Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an Irish actor and model who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe on July 27, 1977 in Drimnagh, County Dublin, Ireland and was raised in Cork after his family move there when he was one years old. He attended North Monastery Christian Brothers School but was expelled at 16 for truancy and spent much of his time hanging around pool halls which is where he was discovered by casting agents who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting. His first film role came in 1994's "A Man of No Importance". In 1996, he appeared in "Michael Collins", as the title character's assassin. He is best known for his roles in the films, "Velvet Goldmine", "Mission Impossible III", "Bend It Like Beckham", "Match Point", and his television roles as Elvis Presley in the miniseries "Elvis" for which he won the Golden Globe for Best Actor, and as King Henry VIII in the historical drama "The Tudors". Rhys Meyers has also modeled for a number of Hugo Boss campaigns. Rhys Meyers has had a very public battle with alcohol addiction and has been to rehab three times as well as been banned for life from flying on United Airlines due to belligerent behavior in flight.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Rhys Meyers against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Date of Birth
Jul 27, 1977 (38 years old)
Actor, Model, Singer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe, Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keefe, Jonathan Rhys-Myer, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Jon, JRM, Jonny, Johnny, Jonathan Myers
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!