Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth: Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an Irish actor and model who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe on July 27, 1977 in Drimnagh, County Dublin, Ireland and was raised in Cork after his family move there when he was one years old. He attended North Monastery Christian Brothers School but was expelled at 16 for truancy and spent much of his time hanging around pool halls which is where he was discovered by casting agents who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting. His first film role came in 1994's "A Man of No Importance". In 1996, he appeared in "Michael Collins", as the title character's assassin. He is best known for his roles in the films, "Velvet Goldmine", "Mission Impossible III", "Bend It Like Beckham", "Match Point", and his television roles as Elvis Presley in the miniseries "Elvis" for which he won the Golden Globe for Best Actor, and as King Henry VIII in the historical drama "The Tudors". Rhys Meyers has also modeled for a number of Hugo Boss campaigns. Rhys Meyers has had a very public battle with alcohol addiction and has been to rehab three times as well as been banned for life from flying on United Airlines due to belligerent behavior in flight.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Rhys Meyers against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Date of Birth
Jul 27, 1977
Actor, Model, Singer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe, Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keefe, Jonathan Rhys-Myer, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Jon, JRM, Jonny, Johnny, Jonathan Myers
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.