Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth: Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an Irish actor and model who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe on July 27, 1977 in Drimnagh, County Dublin, Ireland and was raised in Cork after his family move there when he was one years old. He attended North Monastery Christian Brothers School but was expelled at 16 for truancy and spent much of his time hanging around pool halls which is where he was discovered by casting agents who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting. His first film role came in 1994's "A Man of No Importance". In 1996, he appeared in "Michael Collins", as the title character's assassin. He is best known for his roles in the films, "Velvet Goldmine", "Mission Impossible III", "Bend It Like Beckham", "Match Point", and his television roles as Elvis Presley in the miniseries "Elvis" for which he won the Golden Globe for Best Actor, and as King Henry VIII in the historical drama "The Tudors". Rhys Meyers has also modeled for a number of Hugo Boss campaigns. Rhys Meyers has had a very public battle with alcohol addiction and has been to rehab three times as well as been banned for life from flying on United Airlines due to belligerent behavior in flight.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Rhys Meyers against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Date of Birth
Jul 27, 1977 (38 years old)
Actor, Model, Singer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe, Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keefe, Jonathan Rhys-Myer, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Jon, JRM, Jonny, Johnny, Jonathan Myers
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.