Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth: Jonathan Rhys Meyers is an Irish actor and model who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe on July 27, 1977 in Drimnagh, County Dublin, Ireland and was raised in Cork after his family move there when he was one years old. He attended North Monastery Christian Brothers School but was expelled at 16 for truancy and spent much of his time hanging around pool halls which is where he was discovered by casting agents who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting. His first film role came in 1994's "A Man of No Importance". In 1996, he appeared in "Michael Collins", as the title character's assassin. He is best known for his roles in the films, "Velvet Goldmine", "Mission Impossible III", "Bend It Like Beckham", "Match Point", and his television roles as Elvis Presley in the miniseries "Elvis" for which he won the Golden Globe for Best Actor, and as King Henry VIII in the historical drama "The Tudors". Rhys Meyers has also modeled for a number of Hugo Boss campaigns. Rhys Meyers has had a very public battle with alcohol addiction and has been to rehab three times as well as been banned for life from flying on United Airlines due to belligerent behavior in flight.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Rhys Meyers against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Date of Birth
Jul 27, 1977 (38 years old)
Actor, Model, Singer
Republic of Ireland
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe, Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keefe, Jonathan Rhys-Myer, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Jon, JRM, Jonny, Johnny, Jonathan Myers
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.