Jonathan Goldsmith, an actor best known for his role as "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in a series of advertisements for Dos Equis brand beer, has a net worth of $8 million. In addition to his net worth, he has earned the pride that accompanies creating a beloved character, which is an honor that few actors in any medium achieve. Way back in 1966, Goldsmith moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in acting. During this time, Goldsmith had to work a series of odd jobs in order to make a living, before eventually establishing himself as an actor in westerns. One of his most notable appearances in this genre is in the 1976 movie The Shootist, which was the final film of western movie legend John Wayne. In the movie, Goldsmith appears as a character that is shot squarely between the eyes by Wayne – the scene was done by firing a special dye cartridge at Goldsmith's face in order to create the bloody visual. Goldsmith also made guest appearances on a variety of television shows, including The A-Team, Murder, She Wrote, and The Fall Guy. In 2006, Goldsmith landed what is now is signature role, that of "The Most Interesting Man in the World."
Jonathan Goldsmith Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Goldsmith against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 26, 1938 (77 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Jonathan Lippe, Jonathan Goldsmith Lippe, Johnathan Lippe, Jonathan Peter Goldsmith
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.