Jonathan Goldsmith, an actor best known for his role as "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in a series of advertisements for Dos Equis brand beer, has a net worth of $8 million. In addition to his net worth, he has earned the pride that accompanies creating a beloved character, which is an honor that few actors in any medium achieve. Way back in 1966, Goldsmith moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in acting. During this time, Goldsmith had to work a series of odd jobs in order to make a living, before eventually establishing himself as an actor in westerns. One of his most notable appearances in this genre is in the 1976 movie The Shootist, which was the final film of western movie legend John Wayne. In the movie, Goldsmith appears as a character that is shot squarely between the eyes by Wayne – the scene was done by firing a special dye cartridge at Goldsmith's face in order to create the bloody visual. Goldsmith also made guest appearances on a variety of television shows, including The A-Team, Murder, She Wrote, and The Fall Guy. In 2006, Goldsmith landed what is now is signature role, that of "The Most Interesting Man in the World."
Jonathan Goldsmith Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Goldsmith against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 26, 1938 (77 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Jonathan Lippe, Jonathan Goldsmith Lippe, Johnathan Lippe, Jonathan Peter Goldsmith
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.