Jonathan Goldsmith, an actor best known for his role as "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in a series of advertisements for Dos Equis brand beer, has a net worth of $8 million. In addition to his net worth, he has earned the pride that accompanies creating a beloved character, which is an honor that few actors in any medium achieve. Way back in 1966, Goldsmith moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in acting. During this time, Goldsmith had to work a series of odd jobs in order to make a living, before eventually establishing himself as an actor in westerns. One of his most notable appearances in this genre is in the 1976 movie The Shootist, which was the final film of western movie legend John Wayne. In the movie, Goldsmith appears as a character that is shot squarely between the eyes by Wayne – the scene was done by firing a special dye cartridge at Goldsmith's face in order to create the bloody visual. Goldsmith also made guest appearances on a variety of television shows, including The A-Team, Murder, She Wrote, and The Fall Guy. In 2006, Goldsmith landed what is now is signature role, that of "The Most Interesting Man in the World."
Jonathan Goldsmith Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jonathan Goldsmith against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 26, 1938 (77 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Jonathan Lippe, Jonathan Goldsmith Lippe, Johnathan Lippe, Jonathan Peter Goldsmith
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.