John Wayne Bobbitt net worth: John Wayne Bobbitt is an American worker who has a net worth of $250 thousand. John Wayne Bobbitt rose to national attention after his wife cut off his penis in a fit of rage. The penis was subsequently reattached during a 9 and a half hour surgical procedure. The trial after the assault was headline news. Lorena Bobbit, Mr. Bobbit's wife, accused him of years of abuse, both mental and physical. The abuse led to her finally snapping. She was subsequently found not guilty due to insanity. He attempted to capitalize on his fame after the trial by launching a band called, The Severed Parts, and appearing in various porn films, including, "John Wayne Bobbit: Uncut" and "Frankenpenis". He has been arrested repeatedly, and has appeared in court multiple times since divorcing Lorena Bobbitt in 1995. He has gone to trial multiple times for spousal abuse, most recently against his third wife, and was fined and sentenced to probation for the theft of $140,000 in clothes.
John Wayne Bobbitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Wayne Bobbitt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1967 (49 years old)
United States of America
John Wayne Bobbitt
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.