John Wayne Bobbitt net worth: John Wayne Bobbitt is an American worker who has a net worth of $250 thousand. John Wayne Bobbitt rose to national attention after his wife cut off his penis in a fit of rage. The penis was subsequently reattached during a 9 and a half hour surgical procedure. The trial after the assault was headline news. Lorena Bobbit, Mr. Bobbit's wife, accused him of years of abuse, both mental and physical. The abuse led to her finally snapping. She was subsequently found not guilty due to insanity. He attempted to capitalize on his fame after the trial by launching a band called, The Severed Parts, and appearing in various porn films, including, "John Wayne Bobbit: Uncut" and "Frankenpenis". He has been arrested repeatedly, and has appeared in court multiple times since divorcing Lorena Bobbitt in 1995. He has gone to trial multiple times for spousal abuse, most recently against his third wife, and was fined and sentenced to probation for the theft of $140,000 in clothes.
John Wayne Bobbitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Wayne Bobbitt against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1967
United States of America
John Wayne Bobbitt
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.