John Mallory Asher net worth: John Mallory Asher is an American writer, actor, cinematographer, and director who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. John Mallory Asher was born in Los Angeles, California, and has found success both in front of, and behind, the camera. The child of a director and actress, he grew up around show business, and made his professional on-camera debut in 1990 with a guest starring role on "Beverly Hills, 90210". From there, he went on to appear in such projects as "Over My Dead Body", "Married… with Children", "The Haunted", "Designing Women", "Who's the Boss", "Step by Step", "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles", and "Double Dragon". He is most widely recognized for his co-starring role on the series, "Weird Science". In 1996, he began adding directing credits to his resume, beginning with the film, "Kounterfeit", starring then relative unknown, Hilary Swank. He now focuses primarily on directing work. John Mallory Asher was married to former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy from 1999 to 2005, they have a son together named Evan Joseph. Jenny has made headlines over the years as an advocate for autistic issues after Even was diagnosed with the condition. They divorced amicably in September 2005. Previously, John had been married to an actress named Vanessa Lee Asher from 1994 – 1996.
John Mallory Asher Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Mallory Asher against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Mallory Asher
Date of Birth
Jan 13, 1971 (44 years old)
Actor, Film director, Television Director, Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Film Producer
United States of America
John Asher, John Mallory, Asher
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.