John Mallory Asher net worth: John Mallory Asher is an American writer, actor, cinematographer, and director who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. John Mallory Asher was born in Los Angeles, California, and has found success both in front of, and behind, the camera. The child of a director and actress, he grew up around show business, and made his professional on-camera debut in 1990 with a guest starring role on "Beverly Hills, 90210". From there, he went on to appear in such projects as "Over My Dead Body", "Married… with Children", "The Haunted", "Designing Women", "Who's the Boss", "Step by Step", "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles", and "Double Dragon". He is most widely recognized for his co-starring role on the series, "Weird Science". In 1996, he began adding directing credits to his resume, beginning with the film, "Kounterfeit", starring then relative unknown, Hilary Swank. He now focuses primarily on directing work. John Mallory Asher was married to former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy from 1999 to 2005, they have a son together named Evan Joseph. Jenny has made headlines over the years as an advocate for autistic issues after Even was diagnosed with the condition. They divorced amicably in September 2005. Previously, John had been married to an actress named Vanessa Lee Asher from 1994 – 1996.
John Mallory Asher Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Mallory Asher against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Mallory Asher
Date of Birth
Jan 13, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Film director, Television Director, Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Film Producer
United States of America
John Asher, John Mallory, Asher
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...