John Malkovich Net Worth: John Malkovich is an American actor, producer and director who has a net worth of $45 million. John Malkovich was born December 9, 1953 in Christopher, Illinois. He has appeared in more than 70 films over the past 30 years. For his roles in Places in the Heart and In the Line of Fire, he received Academy Award nominations. He appeared as the character Lennie in the 1992 film adaptation of John Steinbeck's award-winning novella Of Mice and Men and was nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his role in In the Line of Fire. He also appeared in such commercially successful films such as Empire of the Sun, The Killing Fields, Dangerous Liaisons, Being John Malkovich, Burn After Reading, RED and Warm Bodies. He has produced such films as Juno and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. During his high school years, Malkovich appeared in various plays as well as the musical Carousel. He was also a member of a folk rock musical trio and a member of a local summer theater/comedy project where he co-starred in Jean-Claude van Itallie's America Hurrah in 1972. Upon graduating high school, he entered Eastern Illinois University then transferred to Illinois State University, where he majored in theatre. As of 2014, he has appeared in three films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: The Killing Fields (1984), Places in the Heart (1984) and Dangerous Liaisons (1988). In the years since, Malkovich has continued his impressive run with films like Ripley's Game (2002), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) and Burn After Reading (2008). In 2014, he was cast in the television series Crossbones, a fictionalization of the life of pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, in which he played the starring role of Blackbeard.
John Malkovich Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer, Film director, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
John Gavin Malkovich
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
John Malkovich Earnings
- In the Line of Fire$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?