John Malkovich Net Worth: John Malkovich is an American actor, producer and director who has a net worth of $45 million. John Malkovich was born December 9, 1953 in Christopher, Illinois. He has appeared in more than 70 films over the past 30 years. For his roles in Places in the Heart and In the Line of Fire, he received Academy Award nominations. He appeared as the character Lennie in the 1992 film adaptation of John Steinbeck's award-winning novella Of Mice and Men and was nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his role in In the Line of Fire. He also appeared in such commercially successful films such as Empire of the Sun, The Killing Fields, Dangerous Liaisons, Being John Malkovich, Burn After Reading, RED and Warm Bodies. He has produced such films as Juno and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. During his high school years, Malkovich appeared in various plays as well as the musical Carousel. He was also a member of a folk rock musical trio and a member of a local summer theater/comedy project where he co-starred in Jean-Claude van Itallie's America Hurrah in 1972. Upon graduating high school, he entered Eastern Illinois University then transferred to Illinois State University, where he majored in theatre. As of 2014, he has appeared in three films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: The Killing Fields (1984), Places in the Heart (1984) and Dangerous Liaisons (1988). In the years since, Malkovich has continued his impressive run with films like Ripley's Game (2002), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) and Burn After Reading (2008). In 2014, he was cast in the television series Crossbones, a fictionalization of the life of pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, in which he played the starring role of Blackbeard.
John Malkovich Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1953
Actor, Fashion designer, Film director, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
John Gavin Malkovich
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
John Malkovich Earnings
- In the Line of Fire$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.