John Malkovich Net Worth: John Malkovich is an American actor, producer and director who has a net worth of $45 million. John Malkovich was born December 9, 1953 in Christopher, Illinois. He has appeared in more than 70 films over the past 30 years. For his roles in Places in the Heart and In the Line of Fire, he received Academy Award nominations. He appeared as the character Lennie in the 1992 film adaptation of John Steinbeck's award-winning novella Of Mice and Men and was nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his role in In the Line of Fire. He also appeared in such commercially successful films such as Empire of the Sun, The Killing Fields, Dangerous Liaisons, Being John Malkovich, Burn After Reading, RED and Warm Bodies. He has produced such films as Juno and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. During his high school years, Malkovich appeared in various plays as well as the musical Carousel. He was also a member of a folk rock musical trio and a member of a local summer theater/comedy project where he co-starred in Jean-Claude van Itallie's America Hurrah in 1972. Upon graduating high school, he entered Eastern Illinois University then transferred to Illinois State University, where he majored in theatre. As of 2014, he has appeared in three films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: The Killing Fields (1984), Places in the Heart (1984) and Dangerous Liaisons (1988). In the years since, Malkovich has continued his impressive run with films like Ripley's Game (2002), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) and Burn After Reading (2008). In 2014, he was cast in the television series Crossbones, a fictionalization of the life of pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, in which he played the starring role of Blackbeard.
John Malkovich Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1953
Actor, Fashion designer, Film director, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
John Gavin Malkovich
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
John Malkovich Earnings
- In the Line of Fire$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.