John Malkovich Net Worth: John Malkovich is an American actor, producer and director who has a net worth of $45 million. John Malkovich was born December 9, 1953 in Christopher, Illinois. He has appeared in more than 70 films over the past 30 years. For his roles in Places in the Heart and In the Line of Fire, he received Academy Award nominations. He appeared as the character Lennie in the 1992 film adaptation of John Steinbeck's award-winning novella Of Mice and Men and was nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his role in In the Line of Fire. He also appeared in such commercially successful films such as Empire of the Sun, The Killing Fields, Dangerous Liaisons, Being John Malkovich, Burn After Reading, RED and Warm Bodies. He has produced such films as Juno and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. During his high school years, Malkovich appeared in various plays as well as the musical Carousel. He was also a member of a folk rock musical trio and a member of a local summer theater/comedy project where he co-starred in Jean-Claude van Itallie's America Hurrah in 1972. Upon graduating high school, he entered Eastern Illinois University then transferred to Illinois State University, where he majored in theatre. As of 2014, he has appeared in three films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: The Killing Fields (1984), Places in the Heart (1984) and Dangerous Liaisons (1988). In the years since, Malkovich has continued his impressive run with films like Ripley's Game (2002), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) and Burn After Reading (2008). In 2014, he was cast in the television series Crossbones, a fictionalization of the life of pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, in which he played the starring role of Blackbeard.
John Malkovich Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer, Film director, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
John Gavin Malkovich
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
John Malkovich Earnings
- In the Line of Fire$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.