John Malkovich Net Worth: John Malkovich is an American actor, producer and director who has a net worth of $45 million. John Malkovich was born December 9, 1953 in Christopher, Illinois. He has appeared in more than 70 films over the past 30 years. For his roles in Places in the Heart and In the Line of Fire, he received Academy Award nominations. He appeared as the character Lennie in the 1992 film adaptation of John Steinbeck's award-winning novella Of Mice and Men and was nominated for an Oscar in 1994 for his role in In the Line of Fire. He also appeared in such commercially successful films such as Empire of the Sun, The Killing Fields, Dangerous Liaisons, Being John Malkovich, Burn After Reading, RED and Warm Bodies. He has produced such films as Juno and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. During his high school years, Malkovich appeared in various plays as well as the musical Carousel. He was also a member of a folk rock musical trio and a member of a local summer theater/comedy project where he co-starred in Jean-Claude van Itallie's America Hurrah in 1972. Upon graduating high school, he entered Eastern Illinois University then transferred to Illinois State University, where he majored in theatre. As of 2014, he has appeared in three films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: The Killing Fields (1984), Places in the Heart (1984) and Dangerous Liaisons (1988). In the years since, Malkovich has continued his impressive run with films like Ripley's Game (2002), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) and Burn After Reading (2008). In 2014, he was cast in the television series Crossbones, a fictionalization of the life of pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, in which he played the starring role of Blackbeard.
John Malkovich Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1953 (62 years old)
Actor, Fashion designer, Film director, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
John Gavin Malkovich
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
John Malkovich Earnings
- In the Line of Fire$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.