John Luke Robertson net worth: John Luke Robertson is an American reality television personality who has a net worth of $100 thousand. John Luke Robertson is based in Monroe, Louisiana, and is the oldest child of Willie Robertson and Korie Robertson. He has three younger siblings, Sadie, Will, and Bella. His entire family is featured on the reality series, "Duck Dynasty" which airs on A&E. The program has become one of the most popular shows not just on the network, but on all of TV. As of December 2013, Duck Dynasty has aired 51 episodes over the course of its four seasons. The August 2013 premiere netted 11.8 million viewers, making it the most watched nonfiction program on cable television of all time. Duck Dynasty follows the Robertson family as they go about running the business started by Phil Robertson, John Luke's grandfather. The family business is making duck calls and other hunting gear. It was founded after Phil Robertson's "Duck Commander" duck calls became popular items within the duck hunting community. The family then released a series of popular self-produced VHS tapes and DVDs showing off the kooky family's hijinks. Recently, John Luke Robertson was featured on the show after the "laughing gas" used during his wisdom teeth removal left him a bit loopy. He attends Ouachita Christian School in Monroe, Louisiana and on the show appears to have a girlfriend named Emily. He was born on October 11, 1998. John Luke's parents are also business partners. Korie Robertson was instrumental helping Willie transform the grandfather's small hobby into a worldwide commercial empire. Willie and Korie met when they were in the third grade at a summer camp. Willie asked Korie to join him on a moonlit hike and they have been together ever since. They married right after graduating from high school and in addition to their four children, Korie and Willie have an adopted daughter named Rebecca. John Luke Robertson does not appear in the show's opening credits, but he is an active member of the family and the smash hit show.
John Luke Robertson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Luke Robertson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Luke Robertson
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.