John Goodman net worth: John Goodman is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. An award-winning actor with a career spanning over 30 years, John Goodman is most widely recognized for his work on the sitcom, "Roseanne", and for his appearances in various films by the Coen Brothers. He also has a successful commercial and cartoon voice-over career. Born June 20, 1952 in St. Louis, Missouri, Goodman is best known for his nine-year stint as Dan Conner on the popular '90s sitcom Roseanne, for which he won a Best Actor Golden Globe Award in 1993. He has collaborated with the Coen Brothers on such films as Raising Arizona (1987), Barton Fink (1991), The Big Lebowski (1998), O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000) and Inside Llewyn Davis (2013). Goodman is also a prolific voice actor and has lent his voice to the likes of Monsters, Inc. (2001) and Monster's University (2013), as well as portraying the lead voice in The Emperor's New Groove (2001). He played a lead role in The Flintstones and played supporting roles in films such as The Artist (2011), Argo (2012), Flight (2012) and The Hangover Part III (2013), among others. John Heilpern of Vanity Fair called Goodman "among our very finest actors." Goodman's introduction to acting was when he discovered the drama program at Missouri State University and studied there with future Hollywood celebs Kathleen Turner and Tess Harper, both of whom he remains close with. Goodman and his wife Anna Beth have a daughter, Molly, born in 1990. The couple lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. He appeared in several television commercials to raise awareness after Hurricane Katrina, which hit the New Orleans area in August 2005.
John Goodman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Karl Mundt, John Stephen Goodman, Jonathan Goodman, Jonathan Stephen Goodman
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer, Comedian
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
John Goodman Earnings
- Normal, Ohio$4,400,000
- The Flintstones$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.