John Goodman net worth: John Goodman is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. An award-winning actor with a career spanning over 30 years, John Goodman is most widely recognized for his work on the sitcom, "Roseanne", and for his appearances in various films by the Coen Brothers. He also has a successful commercial and cartoon voice-over career. Born June 20, 1952 in St. Louis, Missouri, Goodman is best known for his nine-year stint as Dan Conner on the popular '90s sitcom Roseanne, for which he won a Best Actor Golden Globe Award in 1993. He has collaborated with the Coen Brothers on such films as Raising Arizona (1987), Barton Fink (1991), The Big Lebowski (1998), O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000) and Inside Llewyn Davis (2013). Goodman is also a prolific voice actor and has lent his voice to the likes of Monsters, Inc. (2001) and Monster's University (2013), as well as portraying the lead voice in The Emperor's New Groove (2001). He played a lead role in The Flintstones and played supporting roles in films such as The Artist (2011), Argo (2012), Flight (2012) and The Hangover Part III (2013), among others. John Heilpern of Vanity Fair called Goodman "among our very finest actors." Goodman's introduction to acting was when he discovered the drama program at Missouri State University and studied there with future Hollywood celebs Kathleen Turner and Tess Harper, both of whom he remains close with. Goodman and his wife Anna Beth have a daughter, Molly, born in 1990. The couple lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. He appeared in several television commercials to raise awareness after Hurricane Katrina, which hit the New Orleans area in August 2005.
John Goodman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 20, 1952 (64 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer, Comedian
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Karl Mundt, John Stephen Goodman, Jonathan Goodman, Jonathan Stephen Goodman
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
John Goodman Earnings
- Normal, Ohio$4,400,000
- The Flintstones$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.