John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth: John Gallagher, Jr. is an American actor and musician who has a net worth of $2 million. John Howard Gallagher, Jr. was born June 17, 1984 in Wilmington, Delaware. He is best known for his role as Moritz Stiefel in Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater's rock musical Spring Awakening, which earned him a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical. He also played Johnny in Green Day's Broadway musical, American Idiot as well as Lee in the 2011 Broadway production of Jerusalem. Prior to and throughout his stint in Spring Awakening, he was in the band Old Springs Pike (until 2008) and prior to Old Springs Pike, John Gallagher played in numerous other bands including Not Now Murray, What Now and Annie's Autograph. As a child actor, Gallagher played Tom Sawyer at the Delaware Children's Theatre. He has also appeared in several television programs including The West Wing, Law & Order: SVU, NYPD Blue, Ed, Love Monkey and Hallmark Hall of Fame's film The Flamingo Rising. Gallagher's film credits include Pieces of April, Woody Allen's Whatever Works, Jonah Hex, Kenneth Lonergan's Margaret and a lead role in Short Term 12 opposite Brie Larson. In 2012, he was cast as Jim Harper in Aaron Sorkin's The Newsroom.
John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Gallagher, Jr. against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Gallagher, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1984
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
John Gallagher Junior, John Gallagher, John Howard Gallagher, Jr., Jonathan Gallagher Jr., Johnny Gallagher, John Gallagher Jr.
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!