John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth: John Gallagher, Jr. is an American actor and musician who has a net worth of $2 million. John Howard Gallagher, Jr. was born June 17, 1984 in Wilmington, Delaware. He is best known for his role as Moritz Stiefel in Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater's rock musical Spring Awakening, which earned him a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical. He also played Johnny in Green Day's Broadway musical, American Idiot as well as Lee in the 2011 Broadway production of Jerusalem. Prior to and throughout his stint in Spring Awakening, he was in the band Old Springs Pike (until 2008) and prior to Old Springs Pike, John Gallagher played in numerous other bands including Not Now Murray, What Now and Annie's Autograph. As a child actor, Gallagher played Tom Sawyer at the Delaware Children's Theatre. He has also appeared in several television programs including The West Wing, Law & Order: SVU, NYPD Blue, Ed, Love Monkey and Hallmark Hall of Fame's film The Flamingo Rising. Gallagher's film credits include Pieces of April, Woody Allen's Whatever Works, Jonah Hex, Kenneth Lonergan's Margaret and a lead role in Short Term 12 opposite Brie Larson. In 2012, he was cast as Jim Harper in Aaron Sorkin's The Newsroom.
John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Gallagher, Jr. against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Gallagher, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1984 (31 years old)
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
John Gallagher Junior, John Gallagher, John Howard Gallagher, Jr., Jonathan Gallagher Jr., Johnny Gallagher, John Gallagher Jr.
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.