John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth: John Gallagher, Jr. is an American actor and musician who has a net worth of $2 million. John Howard Gallagher, Jr. was born June 17, 1984 in Wilmington, Delaware. He is best known for his role as Moritz Stiefel in Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater's rock musical Spring Awakening, which earned him a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical. He also played Johnny in Green Day's Broadway musical, American Idiot as well as Lee in the 2011 Broadway production of Jerusalem. Prior to and throughout his stint in Spring Awakening, he was in the band Old Springs Pike (until 2008) and prior to Old Springs Pike, John Gallagher played in numerous other bands including Not Now Murray, What Now and Annie's Autograph. As a child actor, Gallagher played Tom Sawyer at the Delaware Children's Theatre. He has also appeared in several television programs including The West Wing, Law & Order: SVU, NYPD Blue, Ed, Love Monkey and Hallmark Hall of Fame's film The Flamingo Rising. Gallagher's film credits include Pieces of April, Woody Allen's Whatever Works, Jonah Hex, Kenneth Lonergan's Margaret and a lead role in Short Term 12 opposite Brie Larson. In 2012, he was cast as Jim Harper in Aaron Sorkin's The Newsroom.
John Gallagher, Jr. Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare John Gallagher, Jr. against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Gallagher, Jr.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1984 (31 years old)
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
John Gallagher Junior, John Gallagher, John Howard Gallagher, Jr., Jonathan Gallagher Jr., Johnny Gallagher, John Gallagher Jr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?