Joe Pesci net worth: Joe Pesci is an American actor, comedian and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. Known for his collaborations with actor Robert De Niro and film director Martin Scorsese, Pesci has played various roles in his career, from violent mobsters to comedic leads to quirky sidekicks. His high profile films include Raging Bull(1980), Once Upon a Time in America (1980), Goodfellas (1990), My Cousin Vinny (1992), JFK (1991), Casino (1995), Home Alone (1990), as well as the Lethal Weapon series (1989-1998). In 1999, Pesci decided to live away from the camera, announcing his retirement from acting in order to peruse a musical career. However, after his six-year hiatus from acing, he got back for a cameo in The Good Shepherd (2006). Because of his short stature, high-pitched voice with a rapid-fire way of talking and New Jersey accent, Joe has been often cast to play short-tempered characters, prone to explosively violent outbursts. Throughout his career, he has been Academy Award and BAFTA winner and nominee, in addition to which he received numerous other awards and recognitions. Divorced with one child, Pesci currently resides in Lavallette, New Jersey.
Joe Pesci Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1943 (73 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Musician, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.6256 m)
Joseph Frank Pesci, Joe Ritchie, Joseph Frank "Joe" Pesci
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Joe Pesci Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
- Jimmy Hollywood$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.