Joe Pesci net worth: Joe Pesci is an American actor, comedian and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. Known for his collaborations with actor Robert De Niro and film director Martin Scorsese, Pesci has played various roles in his career, from violent mobsters to comedic leads to quirky sidekicks. His high profile films include Raging Bull(1980), Once Upon a Time in America (1980), Goodfellas (1990), My Cousin Vinny (1992), JFK (1991), Casino (1995), Home Alone (1990), as well as the Lethal Weapon series (1989-1998). In 1999, Pesci decided to live away from the camera, announcing his retirement from acting in order to peruse a musical career. However, after his six-year hiatus from acing, he got back for a cameo in The Good Shepherd (2006). Because of his short stature, high-pitched voice with a rapid-fire way of talking and New Jersey accent, Joe has been often cast to play short-tempered characters, prone to explosively violent outbursts. Throughout his career, he has been Academy Award and BAFTA winner and nominee, in addition to which he received numerous other awards and recognitions. Divorced with one child, Pesci currently resides in Lavallette, New Jersey.
Joe Pesci Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Joseph Frank Pesci, Joe Ritchie, Joseph Frank "Joe" Pesci
Actor, Comedian, Musician, Singer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.6256 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Joe Pesci Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
- Jimmy Hollywood$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)