Joe Pesci net worth: Joe Pesci is an American actor, comedian and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. Known for his collaborations with actor Robert De Niro and film director Martin Scorsese, Pesci has played various roles in his career, from violent mobsters to comedic leads to quirky sidekicks. His high profile films include Raging Bull (1980), Once Upon a Time in America (1980), Goodfellas (1990), My Cousin Vinny (1992), JFK (1991), Casino (1995), Home Alone (1990), as well as the Lethal Weapon series (1989-1998). In 1999, Pesci decided to live away from the camera, announcing his retirement from acting in order to peruse a musical career. However, after his six-year hiatus from acing, he got back for a cameo in The Good Shepherd (2006). Because of his short stature, high-pitched voice with a rapid-fire way of talking and New Jersey accent, Joe has been often cast to play short-tempered characters, prone to explosively violent outbursts. Throughout his career, he has been Academy Award and BAFTA winner and nominee, in addition to which he received numerous other awards and recognition. Divorced with one child, Pesci currently resides in Lavallette, New Jersey.
Joe Pesci Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1943 (73 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Musician, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.6256 m)
Joseph Frank Pesci, Joe Ritchie, Joseph Frank "Joe" Pesci
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Joe Pesci Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
- Jimmy Hollywood$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.