Joe Pesci net worth: Joe Pesci is an American actor, comedian and musician who has a net worth of $50 million. Known for his collaborations with actor Robert De Niro and film director Martin Scorsese, Pesci has played various roles in his career, from violent mobsters to comedic leads to quirky sidekicks. His high profile films include Raging Bull(1980), Once Upon a Time in America (1980), Goodfellas (1990), My Cousin Vinny (1992), JFK (1991), Casino (1995), Home Alone (1990), as well as the Lethal Weapon series (1989-1998). In 1999, Pesci decided to live away from the camera, announcing his retirement from acting in order to peruse a musical career. However, after his six-year hiatus from acing, he got back for a cameo in The Good Shepherd (2006). Because of his short stature, high-pitched voice with a rapid-fire way of talking and New Jersey accent, Joe has been often cast to play short-tempered characters, prone to explosively violent outbursts. Throughout his career, he has been Academy Award and BAFTA winner and nominee, in addition to which he received numerous other awards and recognitions. Divorced with one child, Pesci currently resides in Lavallette, New Jersey.
Joe Pesci Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 9, 1943 (72 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Musician, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.6256 m)
Joseph Frank Pesci, Joe Ritchie, Joseph Frank "Joe" Pesci
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got Thereon Oct 13, 2015
Joe Pesci Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
- Jimmy Hollywood$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?