Jodie Foster Net Worth: Jodie Foster is an American actress, film director and producer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Jodie Foster began acting at age three, and received her first Oscar nomination at age 13. She went on to win Oscars for her roles in "The Accused" and "Silence of the Lambs". She has also appeared in such films as "Contact", "Inside Man", and "Nim's Island", among others. She was born Alicia Christian Foster on November 19, 1962, in Los Angeles, California. She is a prolific actor and producer who started out as an extremely mature and talented child actor in the 1970s, Foster first turned heads with her appearance in the 1976 Martin Scorsese film, "Taxi Driver". She was pushed into acting by her ambitious stage mother Brandy, but Jodie gradually took over control and has meticulously shaped her development through a close selection of quality projects. The early 1990s marked Jodie's dominance in the movie industry with the Oscar-winning role in 1991's "The Silence of the Lambs". She also starred in the sci-fi drama "Contact" (1997), the thriller "Panic Room" (2002), the heist flick "Inside Man" (2006), the crime thriller "The Brave One" (2007) and touching drama "The Beaver" (2011). All of the above puts Jodie Foster among Hollywood's few female talents to achieve a high level of success in almost all facets of the business.
Jodie Foster Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Musician, Film director, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Alicia Christian Foster, Jody Foster, Jodi Foster, Jodie F
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Jodie Foster Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Brave One$15,000,000
- Panic Room$12,000,000
- Anna and the King$15,000,000
- Nell$5,000,000as producer
- Nell$4,500,000as actor
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...