Jodie Foster Net Worth: Jodie Foster is an American actress, film director and producer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Jodie Foster began acting at age three, and received her first Oscar nomination at age 13. She went on to win Oscars for her roles in "The Accused" and "Silence of the Lambs". She has also appeared in such films as "Contact", "Inside Man", and "Nim's Island", among others. She was born Alicia Christian Foster on November 19, 1962, in Los Angeles, California. She is a prolific actor and producer who started out as an extremely mature and talented child actor in the 1970s, Foster first turned heads with her appearance in the 1976 Martin Scorsese film, "Taxi Driver". She was pushed into acting by her ambitious stage mother Brandy, but Jodie gradually took over control and has meticulously shaped her development through a close selection of quality projects. The early 1990s marked Jodie's dominance in the movie industry with the Oscar-winning role in 1991's "The Silence of the Lambs". She also starred in the sci-fi drama "Contact" (1997), the thriller "Panic Room" (2002), the heist flick "Inside Man" (2006), the crime thriller "The Brave One" (2007) and touching drama "The Beaver" (2011). All of the above puts Jodie Foster among Hollywood's few female talents to achieve a high level of success in almost all facets of the business.
Jodie Foster Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Musician, Film director, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Alicia Christian Foster, Jody Foster, Jodi Foster, Jodie F
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Jodie Foster Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Brave One$15,000,000
- Panic Room$12,000,000
- Anna and the King$15,000,000
- Nell$5,000,000as producer
- Nell$4,500,000as actor
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...