Jodie Foster Net Worth: Jodie Foster is an American actress, film director and producer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Jodie Foster began acting at age three, and received her first Oscar nomination at age 13. She went on to win Oscars for her roles in "The Accused" and "Silence of the Lambs". She has also appeared in such films as "Contact", "Inside Man", and "Nim's Island", among others. She was born Alicia Christian Foster on November 19, 1962, in Los Angeles, California. She is a prolific actor and producer who started out as an extremely mature and talented child actor in the 1970s, Foster first turned heads with her appearance in the 1976 Martin Scorsese film, "Taxi Driver". She was pushed into acting by her ambitious stage mother Brandy, but Jodie gradually took over control and has meticulously shaped her development through a close selection of quality projects. The early 1990s marked Jodie's dominance in the movie industry with the Oscar-winning role in 1991's "The Silence of the Lambs". She also starred in the sci-fi drama "Contact" (1997), the thriller "Panic Room" (2002), the heist flick "Inside Man" (2006), the crime thriller "The Brave One" (2007) and touching drama "The Beaver" (2011). All of the above puts Jodie Foster among Hollywood's few female talents to achieve a high level of success in almost all facets of the business.
Jodie Foster Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1962 (53 years old)
Actor, Musician, Film director, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television Director
United States of America
5 ft 3 in (1.61 m)
Alicia Christian Foster, Jody Foster, Jodi Foster, Jodie F
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Jodie Foster Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Brave One$15,000,000
- Panic Room$12,000,000
- Anna and the King$15,000,000
- Nell$5,000,000as producer
- Nell$4,500,000as actor
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.