Joan Collins net worth: Joan Collins is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Joan Collins was born in Paddington, London, England in May 1933. She trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and was signed to the J. Arthur Rank Film Company when she was 17. Her feature film debut was in 1951's Lady Godiva Rides Again. In 1955 20th Century Fox signed Collins as their answer to MGM's Elizabeth Taylor. Collins tried for the part of Cleopatra but it went to Taylor. She moved to Hollywood at 22 and starred in The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing and rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!. She starred in two films that her younger sister Jackie Collins wrote, The Stud in 1978 and The Bitch in 1979. She starred in The Last of Mrs. Cheyney and Private Lives. From 1981 to 1989 she played Alexis Carrington Colby in the soap opera Dynasty. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 1982 for that role. In 1983 she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She published her first novel Prime Time in 1988. Her other well-known roles were in Tales from the Crypt in 1972 and The Bravados in 1958. Collins Is married to Percy Gibson and has been married four times before.
Joan Collins Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 23, 1933
Actor, Author, Columnist, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Joan Henrietta Collins, The British Open
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Joan Collins Earnings
- Island in the Sun$1,250/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014Wait 'til you hear how much money Bill and Hillary Clinton have earned in the last seven years...
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.