Joan Collins net worth: Joan Collins is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Joan Collins was born in Paddington, London, England in May 1933. She trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and was signed to the J. Arthur Rank Film Company when she was 17. Her feature film debut was in 1951's Lady Godiva Rides Again. In 1955 20th Century Fox signed Collins as their answer to MGM's Elizabeth Taylor. Collins tried for the part of Cleopatra but it went to Taylor. She moved to Hollywood at 22 and starred in The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing and rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!. She starred in two films that her younger sister Jackie Collins wrote, The Stud in 1978 and The Bitch in 1979. She starred in The Last of Mrs. Cheyney and Private Lives. From 1981 to 1989 she played Alexis Carrington Colby in the soap opera Dynasty. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 1982 for that role. In 1983 she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She published her first novel Prime Time in 1988. Her other well-known roles were in Tales from the Crypt in 1972 and The Bravados in 1958. Collins Is married to Percy Gibson and has been married four times before.
Joan Collins Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 23, 1933 (83 years old)
Actor, Author, Columnist, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Joan Henrietta Collins, The British Open
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Joan Collins Earnings
- Island in the Sun$1,250/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?
- Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office MilestoneA recent milestone hit by Marvel Studios in the field of box office receipts serves as a strong reminder of just what a powerhouse this sprawling cinematic franchise has become.