Joan Collins net worth: Joan Collins is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Joan Collins was born in Paddington, London, England in May 1933. She trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and was signed to the J. Arthur Rank Film Company when she was 17. Her feature film debut was in 1951's Lady Godiva Rides Again. In 1955 20th Century Fox signed Collins as their answer to MGM's Elizabeth Taylor. Collins tried for the part of Cleopatra but it went to Taylor. She moved to Hollywood at 22 and starred in The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing and rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!. She starred in two films that her younger sister Jackie Collins wrote, The Stud in 1978 and The Bitch in 1979. She starred in The Last of Mrs. Cheyney and Private Lives. From 1981 to 1989 she played Alexis Carrington Colby in the soap opera Dynasty. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 1982 for that role. In 1983 she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She published her first novel Prime Time in 1988. Her other well-known roles were in Tales from the Crypt in 1972 and The Bravados in 1958. Collins Is married to Percy Gibson and has been married four times before.
Joan Collins Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 23, 1933 (82 years old)
Actor, Author, Columnist, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Joan Henrietta Collins, The British Open
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Joan Collins Earnings
- Island in the Sun$1,250/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.