Joan Collins net worth: Joan Collins is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Joan Collins was born in Paddington, London, England in May 1933. She trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and was signed to the J. Arthur Rank Film Company when she was 17. Her feature film debut was in 1951's Lady Godiva Rides Again. In 1955 20th Century Fox signed Collins as their answer to MGM's Elizabeth Taylor. Collins tried for the part of Cleopatra but it went to Taylor. She moved to Hollywood at 22 and starred in The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing and rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!. She starred in two films that her younger sister Jackie Collins wrote, The Stud in 1978 and The Bitch in 1979. She starred in The Last of Mrs. Cheyney and Private Lives. From 1981 to 1989 she played Alexis Carrington Colby in the soap opera Dynasty. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 1982 for that role. In 1983 she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She published her first novel Prime Time in 1988. Her other well-known roles were in Tales from the Crypt in 1972 and The Bravados in 1958. Collins Is married to Percy Gibson and has been married four times before.
Joan Collins Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 23, 1933 (83 years old)
Actor, Author, Columnist, Film Producer
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Joan Henrietta Collins, The British Open
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Joan Collins Earnings
- Island in the Sun$1,250/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?