Joan Collins net worth: Joan Collins is an English actor and author who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Joan Collins was born in Paddington, London, England in May 1933. She trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and was signed to the J. Arthur Rank Film Company when she was 17. Her feature film debut was in 1951's Lady Godiva Rides Again. In 1955 20th Century Fox signed Collins as their answer to MGM's Elizabeth Taylor. Collins tried for the part of Cleopatra but it went to Taylor. She moved to Hollywood at 22 and starred in The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing and rally 'Round the Flag, Boys!. She starred in two films that her younger sister Jackie Collins wrote, The Stud in 1978 and The Bitch in 1979. She starred in The Last of Mrs. Cheyney and Private Lives. From 1981 to 1989 she played Alexis Carrington Colby in the soap opera Dynasty. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in 1982 for that role. In 1983 she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She published her first novel Prime Time in 1988. Her other well-known roles were in Tales from the Crypt in 1972 and The Bravados in 1958. Collins Is married to Percy Gibson and has been married four times before.
Joan Collins Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Joan Henrietta Collins, The British Open
Actor, Author, Columnist, Film Producer
Date of Birth
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 Yearson Jul 2, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Joan Collins Earnings
- Island in the Sun$1,250/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?You ever wonder how much the guys who are drafted into the NBA make? Well your answer is right here...
- The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 YearsInsanely expensive videos are a thing of the past (for now). Enjoy this list of the top five urban videos created this century.
- Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!When Marvin Hagler made $3.3 million back in 1984 for two fights, he was the highest paid athlete of the day. Fast forward three decades and Floyd Mayweather makes $300 million for one fight.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.