Jim Carrey net worth: Jim Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Jim Carrey was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. He got his professional start doing stand-up in Toronto comedy clubs. He later moved to Los Angeles, where Rodney Dangerfield saw him perform at The Comedy Store and signed him as an opening act. Carrey's first taste of stardom came in 1990 on the Wayans brothers' sketch comedy show In Living Color, where he was best known for his role as the masochistic and accident-prone Fire Marshal Bill. Carrey remained on In Living Color until it ended in 1995, but shortly before its cancellation, his major movie debut "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" hit theaters. The movie was a smash hit that made him a household name overnight. The same year, he starred in The Mask and Dumb and Dumber, both of which were box-office hits. For his next film, The Cable Guy, he earned $20 million, setting a salary record among comic actors. Carrey's other notable comedic vehicles include Liar, Liar, Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself, and Irene, and Yes Man, though he has also appeared in a number of dramas and dramedies, including The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Majestic, Man on the Moon, and the thriller The Number 23. Carrey has been married twice, and recently dated actress Jenny McCarthy but the two have broken up.
Jim Carrey Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1962 (53 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
James Eugene Carrey, Tony Clifton, James Carrey, James Eugene "Jim" Carrey, Jim Carey
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Jim Carrey Earnings
Click to Expand
- Yes Man36.2% of profit
- Bruce Almighty$25,000,000
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas$20,000,000merchandising
- Me, Myself & Irene$20,000,000
- Man on the Moon$12,000,000
- The Truman Show$12,000,000
- Liar Liar$20,000,000
- The Cable Guy$20,000,000
- Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls$15,000,000
- Batman Forever$20,000,000
- Dumb & Dumber$7,000,000
- The Mask$540,000
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective$350,000
- In Living Color$25,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!Guess how much those Patti Pies have made in less than a week! Hint: It's a lot!