Jim Carrey net worth: Jim Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Jim Carrey was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. He got his professional start doing stand-up in Toronto comedy clubs. He later moved to Los Angeles, where Rodney Dangerfield saw him perform at The Comedy Store and signed him as an opening act. Carrey's first taste of stardom came in 1990 on the Wayans brothers' sketch comedy show In Living Color, where he was best known for his role as the masochistic and accident-prone Fire Marshal Bill. Carrey remained on In Living Color until it ended in 1995, but shortly before its cancellation, his major movie debut "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" hit theaters. The movie was a smash hit that made him a household name overnight. The same year, he starred in The Mask and Dumb and Dumber, both of which were box-office hits. For his next film, The Cable Guy, he earned $20 million, setting a salary record among comic actors. Carrey's other notable comedic vehicles include Liar, Liar, Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself, and Irene, and Yes Man, though he has also appeared in a number of dramas and dramedies, including The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Majestic, Man on the Moon, and the thriller The Number 23. Carrey has been married twice, and recently dated actress Jenny McCarthy but the two have broken up.
Jim Carrey Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1962 (54 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
James Eugene Carrey, Tony Clifton, James Carrey, James Eugene "Jim" Carrey, Jim Carey
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Jim Carrey Earnings
Click to Expand
- Yes Man36.2% of profit
- Bruce Almighty$25,000,000
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas$20,000,000merchandising
- Me, Myself & Irene$20,000,000
- Man on the Moon$12,000,000
- The Truman Show$12,000,000
- Liar Liar$20,000,000
- The Cable Guy$20,000,000
- Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls$15,000,000
- Batman Forever$20,000,000
- Dumb & Dumber$7,000,000
- The Mask$540,000
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective$350,000
- In Living Color$25,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?