Jim Carrey net worth: Jim Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Jim Carrey was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. He got his professional start doing stand-up in Toronto comedy clubs. He later moved to Los Angeles, where Rodney Dangerfield saw him perform at The Comedy Store and signed him as an opening act. Carrey's first taste of stardom came in 1990 on the Wayans brothers' sketch comedy show In Living Color, where he was best known for his role as the masochistic and accident-prone Fire Marshal Bill. Carrey remained on In Living Color until it ended in 1995, but shortly before its cancellation, his major movie debut "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" hit theaters. The movie was a smash hit that made him a household name overnight. The same year, he starred in The Mask and Dumb and Dumber, both of which were box-office hits. For his next film, The Cable Guy, he earned $20 million, setting a salary record among comic actors. Carrey's other notable comedic vehicles include Liar, Liar, Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself, and Irene, and Yes Man, though he has also appeared in a number of dramas and dramedies, including The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Majestic, Man on the Moon, and the thriller The Number 23. Carrey has been married twice, and recently dated actress Jenny McCarthy but the two have broken up.
Jim Carrey Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1962 (54 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
James Eugene Carrey, Tony Clifton, James Carrey, James Eugene "Jim" Carrey, Jim Carey
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Jim Carrey Earnings
Click to Expand
- Yes Man36.2% of profit
- Bruce Almighty$25,000,000
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas$20,000,000merchandising
- Me, Myself & Irene$20,000,000
- Man on the Moon$12,000,000
- The Truman Show$12,000,000
- Liar Liar$20,000,000
- The Cable Guy$20,000,000
- Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls$15,000,000
- Batman Forever$20,000,000
- Dumb & Dumber$7,000,000
- The Mask$540,000
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective$350,000
- In Living Color$25,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.