Jim Carrey net worth: Jim Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and producer who has a net worth of $150 million. Jim Carrey was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. He got his professional start doing stand-up in Toronto comedy clubs. He later moved to Los Angeles, where Rodney Dangerfield saw him perform at The Comedy Store and signed him as an opening act. Carrey's first taste of stardom came in 1990 on the Wayans brothers' sketch comedy show In Living Color, where he was best known for his role as the masochistic and accident-prone Fire Marshal Bill. Carrey remained on In Living Color until it ended in 1995, but shortly before its cancellation, his major movie debut "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" hit theaters. The movie was a smash hit that made him a household name overnight. The same year, he starred in The Mask and Dumb and Dumber, both of which were box-office hits. For his next film, The Cable Guy, he earned $20 million, setting a salary record among comic actors. Carrey's other notable comedic vehicles include Liar, Liar, Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself, and Irene, and Yes Man, though he has also appeared in a number of dramas and dramedies, including The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Majestic, Man on the Moon, and the thriller The Number 23. Carrey has been married twice, and recently dated actress Jenny McCarthy but the two have broken up.
Jim Carrey Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1962
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
James Eugene Carrey, Tony Clifton, James Carrey, James Eugene "Jim" Carrey, Jim Carey
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Jim Carrey Earnings
Click to Expand
- Yes Man36.2% of profit
- Bruce Almighty$25,000,000
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas$20,000,000merchandising
- Me, Myself & Irene$20,000,000
- Man on the Moon$12,000,000
- The Truman Show$12,000,000
- Liar Liar$20,000,000
- The Cable Guy$20,000,000
- Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls$15,000,000
- Batman Forever$20,000,000
- Dumb & Dumber$7,000,000
- The Mask$540,000
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective$350,000
- In Living Color$25,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.