Jet Li Net North: Jet Li is a Chinese film actor, film producer, martial artist and Wushu champion who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Li Lianjie (aka Jet Li) was born April 26, 1963 in Beijing, China. He is a naturalized citizen of Singapore. As an adolescent, Jet Li received three years of intensive training with Wu Bin and won his first national championship for the Beijing Wushu Team. After retiring from Wushu as a teenager, he went on to win great acclaim in China as an actor, making his debut in the film Shaolin Temple (1982). He went on to star in many critically acclaimed martial arts epic films, most notably the Once Upon A Time in China series, in which he portrayed folk hero Wong Fei-hung. Li's first role in a Hollywood film was as a villain in Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) and his first leading role in a Hollywood film was as Han Sing in Romeo Must Die (2000). He went on to star in many Hollywood action films, including Kiss of the Dragon and Unleashed. He co-starred in The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) with Jackie Chan and as the title character villain in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) opposite Brendan Fraser. After a one-year hiatus from filmmaking, Jet Li returned to acting in 2010, portraying a mercenary in the film The Expendables, teaming up with action stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, and Randy Couture. It was the third time he had teamed up with Statham. In 2012, he reprised his role briefly in the sequel The Expendables 2 and was also cast in the third film The Expendables 3. Li is a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism. His master is Lho Kunsang.
Jet Li Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Li Lian Jie, Lei Lin-Git, Li Yang Chung, Jet Lee, Lin-kit Lee, Lian Jie Li, Lianjie Li, Jet Li Lianjie, Jet Lee Lin-Kit, Li Yang-Chung
Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer
Date of Birth
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
146 lbs (66 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Jet Li Earnings
- The Warlords$13,000,000
- Kiss of the Dragon$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 YearsInsanely expensive videos are a thing of the past (for now). Enjoy this list of the top five urban videos created this century.
- Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!When Marvin Hagler made $3.3 million back in 1984 for two fights, he was the highest paid athlete of the day. Fast forward three decades and Floyd Mayweather makes $300 million for one fight.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.