Jet Li Net North: Jet Li is a Chinese film actor, film producer, martial artist and Wushu champion who has a net worth of $200 million dollars. Li Lianjie (aka Jet Li) was born April 26, 1963 in Beijing, China. He is a naturalized citizen of Singapore. As an adolescent, Jet Li received three years of intensive training with Wu Bin and won his first national championship for the Beijing Wushu Team. After retiring from Wushu as a teenager, he went on to win great acclaim in China as an actor, making his debut in the film Shaolin Temple (1982). He went on to star in many critically acclaimed martial arts epic films, most notably the Once Upon A Time in China series, in which he portrayed folk hero Wong Fei-hung. Li's first role in a Hollywood film was as a villain in Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) and his first leading role in a Hollywood film was as Han Sing in Romeo Must Die (2000). He went on to star in many Hollywood action films, including Kiss of the Dragon and Unleashed. He co-starred in The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) with Jackie Chan and as the title character villain in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) opposite Brendan Fraser. After a one-year hiatus from filmmaking, Jet Li returned to acting in 2010, portraying a mercenary in the film The Expendables, teaming up with action stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, and Randy Couture. It was the third time he had teamed up with Statham. In 2012, he reprised his role briefly in the sequel The Expendables 2 and was also cast in the third film The Expendables 3. Li is a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism. His master is Lho Kunsang.
Jet Li Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 26, 1963 (53 years old)
Actor, Martial Artist, Film Producer
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
146 lbs (66 kg)
Li Lian Jie, Lei Lin-Git, Li Yang Chung, Jet Lee, Lin-kit Lee, Lian Jie Li, Lianjie Li, Jet Li Lianjie, Jet Lee Lin-Kit, Li Yang-Chung
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety Conspiracyon Apr 30, 2016
Jet Li Earnings
- The Warlords$13,000,000
- Kiss of the Dragon$5,000,000
- Romeo Must Die$2,400,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.