Jeremy Renner net worth: Jeremy Renner is an American actor and musician who has an estimated new worth of $35 million dollars. Jeremy Renner was born in Modesto, California in 1971. Jeremy Renner is best known for his roles in He is best known for his roles in "The Hurt Locker" for which he received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, and for playing Hawkeye in "Marvel's The Avengers". An accomplished character actor, Jeremy Renner is known for his string of anti-hero roles including his work in such films as "Dahmer" and "S.W.A.T". Jeremy Renner's film debut came in 1995 in the firm "National Lampoon's Senior Trip". During the early days of his career, Renner worked as a makeup artist between acting jobs to make ends meet. Jeremy Renner has appeared in a number of films including "A Little Trip to Heaven", "North Country", "Neo Ned", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "28 Weeks Later", "The Town", "Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol", "The Avengers", "The Bourne Legacy", "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters", "The Immigrant" and "American Hustle". Jeremy Renner is also a singer, songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist, and drummer who has performed songs for the soundtracks of "North Country" and "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".
Jeremy Renner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1971
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jeremy Lee Renner, Renni
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Jeremy Renner Earnings
- The Bourne Legacy$5,000,000
- The Hurt Locker$65,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...When Max-Hervé George was seven, his father bought a golden ticket that could eventually be worth hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars. It could also bankrupt a very large French insurance company.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.