Jeremy Renner net worth: Jeremy Renner is an American actor and musician who has an estimated new worth of $35 million dollars. Jeremy Renner was born in Modesto, California in 1971. He is best known for his roles in "The Hurt Locker" for which he received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, and for playing Hawkeye in "Marvel's The Avengers". An accomplished character actor, Jeremy Renner is known for his string of anti-hero roles including his work in such films as "Dahmer" and "S.W.A.T". Jeremy Renner's film debut came in 1995 in the firm "National Lampoon's Senior Trip". During the early days of his career, Renner worked as a makeup artist between acting jobs to make ends meet. Jeremy Renner has appeared in a number of films including "A Little Trip to Heaven", "North Country", "Neo Ned", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "28 Weeks Later", "The Town", "Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol", "The Avengers", "The Bourne Legacy", "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters", "The Immigrant" and "American Hustle". Jeremy Renner is also a singer, songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist, and drummer who has performed songs for the soundtracks of "North Country" and "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".
Jeremy Renner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1971
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jeremy Lee Renner, Renni
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
Jeremy Renner Earnings
- The Bourne Legacy$5,000,000
- The Hurt Locker$65,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!