Jeremy Renner net worth: Jeremy Renner is an American actor and musician who has an estimated new worth of $35 million dollars. Jeremy Renner was born in Modesto, California in 1971. He is best known for his roles in "The Hurt Locker" for which he received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, and for playing Hawkeye in "Marvel's The Avengers". An accomplished character actor, Jeremy Renner is known for his string of anti-hero roles including his work in such films as "Dahmer" and "S.W.A.T". Jeremy Renner's film debut came in 1995 in the firm "National Lampoon's Senior Trip". During the early days of his career, Renner worked as a makeup artist between acting jobs to make ends meet. Jeremy Renner has appeared in a number of films including "A Little Trip to Heaven", "North Country", "Neo Ned", "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", "28 Weeks Later", "The Town", "Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol", "The Avengers", "The Bourne Legacy", "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters", "The Immigrant" and "American Hustle". Jeremy Renner is also a singer, songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist, and drummer who has performed songs for the soundtracks of "North Country" and "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".
Jeremy Renner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jeremy Lee Renner, Renni
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Jeremy Renner Earnings
- The Bourne Legacy$5,000,000
- The Hurt Locker$65,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.