Jennifer Morrison net worth and salary: Jennifer Morrison is an actress and producer from the United States who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Jennifer Morrison graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Theatre, and then studied with the prestigious Steppenwolf Theatre Company. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to focus on acting full-time. She knew from an early age that she intended to pursue a performance career, and began her professional career working as a child model. She won her first film role when she was fifteen, appearing in the film, "Intersection". She appeared in "Stir of Echoes" just after finishing high school, and she starred in "Urban Legends: Final Cut", just after finishing college. Since then, she has gone on to appear in both film and television projects, and is most widely recognized for her work on "House, M.D.", as Dr. Allison Cameron, as Zoey Pierson on "How I Met Your Mother", and as Emma Swan on "Once Upon a Time".
Jennifer Morrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Morrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1979
Actor, Model, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Jennifer Marie Morrison, Jen, Jenny Morrison, J-mo
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.