Jennifer Morrison net worth and salary: Jennifer Morrison is an actress and producer from the United States who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Jennifer Morrison graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Theatre, and then studied with the prestigious Steppenwolf Theatre Company. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to focus on acting full-time. She knew from an early age that she intended to pursue a performance career, and began her professional career working as a child model. She won her first film role when she was fifteen, appearing in the film, "Intersection". She appeared in "Stir of Echoes" just after finishing high school, and she starred in "Urban Legends: Final Cut", just after finishing college. Since then, she has gone on to appear in both film and television projects, and is most widely recognized for her work on "House, M.D.", as Dr. Allison Cameron, as Zoey Pierson on "How I Met Your Mother", and as Emma Swan on "Once Upon a Time".
Jennifer Morrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Morrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1979
Actor, Model, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Jennifer Marie Morrison, Jen, Jenny Morrison, J-mo
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy MorganTracy Morgan just got married to longtime girlfriend Megan Wollover, and the wedding present is a stunning, sunny 22-room mansion.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.