Jennifer Morrison net worth and salary: Jennifer Morrison is an actress and producer from the United States who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Jennifer Morrison graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Theatre, and then studied with the prestigious Steppenwolf Theatre Company. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to focus on acting full-time. She knew from an early age that she intended to pursue a performance career, and began her professional career working as a child model. She won her first film role when she was fifteen, appearing in the film, "Intersection". She appeared in "Stir of Echoes" just after finishing high school, and she starred in "Urban Legends: Final Cut", just after finishing college. Since then, she has gone on to appear in both film and television projects, and is most widely recognized for her work on "House, M.D.", as Dr. Allison Cameron, as Zoey Pierson on "How I Met Your Mother", and as Emma Swan on "Once Upon a Time".
Jennifer Morrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Morrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Model, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Jennifer Marie Morrison, Jen, Jenny Morrison, J-mo
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.