Jennifer Morrison net worth and salary: Jennifer Morrison is an actress and producer from the United States who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Chicago, Illinois, Jennifer Morrison graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Theatre, and then studied with the prestigious Steppenwolf Theatre Company. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to focus on acting full-time. She knew from an early age that she intended to pursue a performance career, and began her professional career working as a child model. She won her first film role when she was fifteen, appearing in the film, "Intersection". She appeared in "Stir of Echoes" just after finishing high school, and she starred in "Urban Legends: Final Cut", just after finishing college. Since then, she has gone on to appear in both film and television projects, and is most widely recognized for her work on "House, M.D.", as Dr. Allison Cameron, as Zoey Pierson on "How I Met Your Mother", and as Emma Swan on "Once Upon a Time".
Jennifer Morrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Morrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 12, 1979 (37 years old)
Actor, Model, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Jennifer Marie Morrison, Jen, Jenny Morrison, J-mo
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?