Jennifer Love Hewitt net worth: Jennifer Love Hewitt is an American film/TV actress, singer-songwriter and producer who has a net worth of $18 million. Jennifer Love Hewitt was born February 21, 1979 in Waco, Texas. Hewitt got her start in the entertainment industry while still a child when she began appearing in TV commercials. She catapulted to fame a few years later when she landed a featured role in Fox Network's "Party of Five." Her film debut came in 1992 in the movie "Munchie." The role that led to stardom came in 1997 when she appeared in the hit movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Jennifer Love Hewitt has also enjoyed success as a vocalist. "How Do I Deal," released in 1999, reached Number 59 on the Billboard Top 100. She has received accolades, as well, and was named The World's Sexiest Woman in 1999 by Maxim magazine and The Sexiest Woman on TV by TV Guide in 2008. She has also won the Saturn Award – in 2007 and 2008 – as The Best Actress on TV. Hewitt appeared on The Ghost Whisperer from 2005-2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Love Hewitt against
- Random Celebrity
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Singer-songwriter, Voice Actor, Author, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Jennifer Hewitt, jennifer_love_hewitt, Hewitt, Jennifer Love, Jennifer 'Love' Hewitt, Love Hewitt, Love, ジェニファー・ヒューイット, JLove
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Jennifer Love Hewitt Earnings
- Ghost Whisperer$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA MansionSometimes even hip-hop royalty have to pay the rent every month, which is a situation that once again applies to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.