Jennifer Love Hewitt net worth: Jennifer Love Hewitt is an American film/TV actress, singer-songwriter and producer who has a net worth of $18 million. Jennifer Love Hewitt was born February 21, 1979 in Waco, Texas. Hewitt got her start in the entertainment industry while still a child when she began appearing in TV commercials. She catapulted to fame a few years later when she landed a featured role in Fox Network's "Party of Five." Her film debut came in 1992 in the movie "Munchie." The role that led to stardom came in 1997 when she appeared in the hit movie "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Jennifer Love Hewitt has also enjoyed success as a vocalist. "How Do I Deal," released in 1999, reached Number 59 on the Billboard Top 100. She has received accolades, as well, and was named The World's Sexiest Woman in 1999 by Maxim magazine and The Sexiest Woman on TV by TV Guide in 2008. She has also won the Saturn Award – in 2007 and 2008 – as The Best Actress on TV. Hewitt appeared on The Ghost Whisperer from 2005-2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Love Hewitt against
- Random Celebrity
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Singer-songwriter, Voice Actor, Author, Television producer, Television Director, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Jennifer Hewitt, jennifer_love_hewitt, Hewitt, Jennifer Love, Jennifer 'Love' Hewitt, Love Hewitt, Love, ジェニファー・ヒューイット, JLove
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Jennifer Love Hewitt Earnings
- Ghost Whisperer$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...