Jennifer Lawrence net worth: Jennifer Lawrence is an award winning American actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky on August 15, 1990. Her father owned a concrete firm called Lawrence & Associates and her mother managed a children's camp. While still living in Kentucky, she acted in several local theater productions. Jennifer has two old brothers named Ben and Blaine. When she was still just in her early teens, Jennifer convinced her family to take her to New York City so she could find a talent agent and pursue an acting career full time. She quickly began landing small parts in television shows, commercials and print advertisements. Jennifer graduated from high school two years early. Early in her career she received praise for her work on "The Bill Engvall Show", on which she played the oldest daughter Lauren Pearson. The show lasted only three seasons but her work was noticed within the industry. Her breakthrough role came in the 2010 film "Winter's Bone". Jennifer was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in the movie. From there, Jennifer landed what is arguably her biggest and most famous role to date as the heroine Katniss Everdeen in Suzane Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer Lawrence's salary for the first Hunger Games movie was just $500,000, but after its massive commercial success, her salary sky rocketed for the next two movies. Her salary for the second and third movies has not been officially revealed yet. In 2013, Jennifer won a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook. She is frequently praised for her acting talents and is often compared to a young Meryl Streep both in terms of her acting abilities and personality. Today Jennifer is one of the most sought after actresses working in Hollywood and will likely have an incredibly successful career for years to come.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1990
Actor, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, Jen, JLaw, Actress Jennifer Lawrence.
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Jennifer Lawrence Earnings
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire$10,000,000combination of salary, bonuses and escalators
- The Hunger Games$500,000plus escalators that equal to $1 million
- Winter's Bone$3,000/weekPaid at scale
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.