Jennifer Lawrence net worth: Jennifer Lawrence is an award winning American actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky on August 15, 1990. Her father owned a concrete firm called Lawrence & Associates and her mother managed a children's camp. While still living in Kentucky, she acted in several local theater productions. Jennifer has two old brothers named Ben and Blaine. When she was still just in her early teens, Jennifer convinced her family to take her to New York City so she could find a talent agent and pursue an acting career full time. She quickly began landing small parts in television shows, commercials and print advertisements. Jennifer graduated from high school two years early. Early in her career she received praise for her work on "The Bill Engvall Show", on which she played the oldest daughter Lauren Pearson. The show lasted only three seasons but her work was noticed within the industry. Her breakthrough role came in the 2010 film "Winter's Bone". Jennifer was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in the movie. From there, Jennifer landed what is arguably her biggest and most famous role to date as the heroine Katniss Everdeen in Suzane Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer Lawrence's salary for the first Hunger Games movie was just $500,000, but after its massive commercial success, her salary sky rocketed for the next two movies. Her salary for the second and third movies has not been officially revealed yet. In 2013, Jennifer won a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook. She is frequently praised for her acting talents and is often compared to a young Meryl Streep both in terms of her acting abilities and personality. Today Jennifer is one of the most sought after actresses working in Hollywood and will likely have an incredibly successful career for years to come.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Lawrence against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1990 (25 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, Jen, JLaw, Actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Jennifer Lawrence Earnings
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire$10,000,000combination of salary, bonuses and escalators
- The Hunger Games$500,000plus escalators that equal to $1 million
- Winter's Bone$3,000/weekPaid at scale
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nation
- DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 MillionLife is good for DJ Calvin Harris. He has become the richest DJ in the world, he has a very successful album, and a gorgeous girlfriend who is successful in her own right. Now if only he could find a buyer for his Hollywood Hills home willing to pay $9.995 million.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!