Jennifer Lawrence net worth: Jennifer Lawrence is an award winning American actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky on August 15, 1990. Her father owned a concrete firm called Lawrence & Associates and her mother managed a children's camp. While still living in Kentucky, she acted in several local theater productions. Jennifer has two old brothers named Ben and Blaine. When she was still just in her early teens, Jennifer convinced her family to take her to New York City so she could find a talent agent and pursue an acting career full time. She quickly began landing small parts in television shows, commercials and print advertisements. Jennifer graduated from high school two years early. Early in her career she received praise for her work on "The Bill Engvall Show", on which she played the oldest daughter Lauren Pearson. The show lasted only three seasons but her work was noticed within the industry. Her breakthrough role came in the 2010 film "Winter's Bone". Jennifer was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in the movie. From there, Jennifer landed what is arguably her biggest and most famous role to date as the heroine Katniss Everdeen in Suzane Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer Lawrence's salary for the first Hunger Games movie was just $500,000, but after its massive commercial success, her salary sky rocketed for the next two movies. Her salary for the second and third movies has not been officially revealed yet. In 2013, Jennifer won a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook. She is frequently praised for her acting talents and is often compared to a young Meryl Streep both in terms of her acting abilities and personality. Today Jennifer is one of the most sought after actresses working in Hollywood and will likely have an incredibly successful career for years to come.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1990
Actor, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, Jen, JLaw, Actress Jennifer Lawrence.
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Jennifer Lawrence Earnings
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire$10,000,000combination of salary, bonuses and escalators
- The Hunger Games$500,000plus escalators that equal to $1 million
- Winter's Bone$3,000/weekPaid at scale
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!