Jennifer Lawrence net worth: Jennifer Lawrence is an award winning American actress who has a net worth of $60 million. Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky on August 15, 1990. Her father owned a concrete firm called Lawrence & Associates and her mother managed a children's camp. While still living in Kentucky, she acted in several local theater productions. Jennifer has two old brothers named Ben and Blaine. When she was still just in her early teens, Jennifer convinced her family to take her to New York City so she could find a talent agent and pursue an acting career full time. She quickly began landing small parts in television shows, commercials and print advertisements. Jennifer graduated from high school two years early. Early in her career she received praise for her work on "The Bill Engvall Show", on which she played the oldest daughter Lauren Pearson. The show lasted only three seasons but her work was noticed within the industry. Her breakthrough role came in the 2010 film "Winter's Bone". Jennifer was nominated for an Oscar for her performance in the movie. From there, Jennifer landed what is arguably her biggest and most famous role to date as the heroine Katniss Everdeen in Suzane Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer Lawrence's salary for the first Hunger Games movie was just $500,000, but after its massive commercial success, her salary sky rocketed for the next two movies. Her salary for the second and third movies has not been officially revealed yet. In 2013, Jennifer won a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook. She is frequently praised for her acting talents and is often compared to a young Meryl Streep both in terms of her acting abilities and personality. Today Jennifer is one of the most sought after actresses working in Hollywood and will likely have an incredibly successful career for years to come.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Lawrence against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Aug 15, 1990 (25 years old)
Actor, Model, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, Jen, JLaw, Actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Jennifer Lawrence Earnings
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire$10,000,000combination of salary, bonuses and escalators
- The Hunger Games$500,000plus escalators that equal to $1 million
- Winter's Bone$3,000/weekPaid at scale
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...