Jennifer Jason Leigh net worth: Jennifer Jason Leigh is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Hollywood, California, Jennifer Jason Leigh began acting when she was in elementary school, and trained at the Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Center in upstate New York. Throughout the late 70s and early 80s, she appeared in guest starring and starring roles on various television shows and in TV movies. However, it was her performance in the 1982 film, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", that finally gained her widespread recognition. Her back-to-back, critically acclaimed performances in 1990's, "Last Exit to Brooklyn" and "Miami Blues" further cemented her status in Hollywood. Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "Single White Female", "The Hudsucker Proxy", "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle", "Georgia", "The Anniversary Party", and "Margot at the Wedding". She had a recurring role on the television shows, "Weeds", and "Revenge". In 2015, Jennifer starred in Quentin Tarantino's blockbuster "The Hateful Eight".
Jennifer Jason Leigh Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Jason Leigh against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1962 (54 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Jennifer Lee Morrow, Jennifer Leigh, Jennifer Leigh Morrow, JJL, Lois Kaiser
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...