Jennifer Jason Leigh net worth: Jennifer Jason Leigh is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Hollywood, California, Jennifer Jason Leigh began acting when she was in elementary school, and trained at the Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Center in upstate New York. Throughout the late 70s and early 80s, she appeared in guest starring and starring roles on various television shows and in TV movies. However, it was her performance in the 1982 film, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", that finally gained her widespread recognition. Her back-to-back, critically acclaimed performances in 1990's, "Last Exit to Brooklyn" and "Miami Blues" further cemented her status in Hollywood. Since then, she has appeared in such projects as "Single White Female", "The Hudsucker Proxy", "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle", "Georgia", "The Anniversary Party", and "Margot at the Wedding". She had a recurring role on the television show, "Weeds", and is currently appearing on the show, "Revenge".
Jennifer Jason Leigh Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Jason Leigh against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1962
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Jennifer Lee Morrow, Jennifer Leigh, Jennifer Leigh Morrow, JJL, Lois Kaiser
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One DayThe new richest person in China, Wang Jianlin, just lost $3.6 billion in one day, but it may not hurt him too much in the long run.