Jennifer Esposito net worth: Jennifer Esposito is an American film and television actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Esposito gained her net worth in blockbusters including, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer of Sam and Crash. On the small screen, she appeared in popular TV sitcoms/series, Spin City, Samantha Who? and Blue Bloods. The New Yorker's early acting role included NBC's legal drama, Law and Order in the mid-nineties. She was casted for the comedy sitcom, Spin City in the late nineties. At that time Esposito was no stranger to the big screen: she appeared in, I Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) and in Spike Lee's Summer of Sam (1999). She went on to appear in Wes Craven: Dracula ( 2000) and the award-winning film Crash (2004), starring Sandra Bullock and Matt Dillon. More recently, Esposito was in ABC's comedy, Samantha Who? and CBS's police drama, Blue Bloods. In 2008, Esposito was diagnosed with coeliac disease (intolerance to gluten foods) which affected her work pattern on Blue Bloods. Since her diagnosis, Esposito is making plans to open a gluten-free bakery.
Jennifer Esposito Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Esposito against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1973 (43 years old)
Actor, Dancer, Model, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.