Jennifer Esposito net worth: Jennifer Esposito is an American film and television actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Esposito gained her net worth in blockbusters including, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer of Sam and Crash. On the small screen, she appeared in popular TV sitcoms/series, Spin City, Samantha Who? and Blue Bloods. The New Yorker's early acting role included NBC's legal drama, Law and Order in the mid-nineties. She was casted for the comedy sitcom, Spin City in the late nineties. At that time Esposito was no stranger to the big screen: she appeared in, I Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) and in Spike Lee's Summer of Sam (1999). She went on to appear in Wes Craven: Dracula ( 2000) and the award-winning film Crash (2004), starring Sandra Bullock and Matt Dillon. More recently, Esposito was in ABC's comedy, Samantha Who? and CBS's police drama, Blue Bloods. In 2008, Esposito was diagnosed with coeliac disease (intolerance to gluten foods) which affected her work pattern on Blue Bloods. Since her diagnosis, Esposito is making plans to open a gluten-free bakery.
Jennifer Esposito Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Esposito against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Dancer, Model, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.