Jennifer Esposito net worth: Jennifer Esposito is an American film and television actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Esposito gained her net worth in blockbusters including, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer of Sam and Crash. On the small screen, she appeared in popular TV sitcoms/series, Spin City, Samantha Who? and Blue Bloods. The New Yorker's early acting role included NBC's legal drama, Law and Order in the mid-nineties. She was casted for the comedy sitcom, Spin City in the late nineties. At that time Esposito was no stranger to the big screen: she appeared in, I Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) and in Spike Lee's Summer of Sam (1999). She went on to appear in Wes Craven: Dracula ( 2000) and the award-winning film Crash (2004), starring Sandra Bullock and Matt Dillon. More recently, Esposito was in ABC's comedy, Samantha Who? and CBS's police drama, Blue Bloods. In 2008, Esposito was diagnosed with coeliac disease (intolerance to gluten foods) which affected her work pattern on Blue Bloods. Since her diagnosis, Esposito is making plans to open a gluten-free bakery.
Jennifer Esposito Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Esposito against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1973
Actor, Dancer, Model, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.