Jennifer Esposito net worth: Jennifer Esposito is an American film and television actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Esposito gained her net worth in blockbusters including, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Summer of Sam and Crash. On the small screen, she appeared in popular TV sitcoms/series, Spin City, Samantha Who? and Blue Bloods. The New Yorker's early acting role included NBC's legal drama, Law and Order in the mid-nineties. She was casted for the comedy sitcom, Spin City in the late nineties. At that time Esposito was no stranger to the big screen: she appeared in, I Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) and in Spike Lee's Summer of Sam (1999). She went on to appear in Wes Craven: Dracula ( 2000) and the award-winning film Crash (2004), starring Sandra Bullock and Matt Dillon. More recently, Esposito was in ABC's comedy, Samantha Who? and CBS's police drama, Blue Bloods. In 2008, Esposito was diagnosed with coeliac disease (intolerance to gluten foods) which affected her work pattern on Blue Bloods. Since her diagnosis, Esposito is making plans to open a gluten-free bakery.
Jennifer Esposito Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Esposito against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Dancer, Model, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All TimeThe video game industry has developed into a $91.2 billion industry worldwide, but was once dominated by arcade games that made money one quarter at a time. The amount of money some of them generated is absolutely amazing.
- Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings RecordNovak Djokovic is at the top of the tennis world right now, and his next victory will likely give him a milestone no other player before him has ever been.