Jennifer Connelly Net Worth: Jennifer Connelly is an American film actress who has a net worth of $32 million. Jennifer Connelly was born December 12, 1970 in Cairo, New York. Before embarking on a film career Connelly modeled, beginning at the age of 10, and appeared on the covers of such magazines as Seventeen and Muppet Magazine. She acted in her first film Once Upon A Time in America (1984) at the age of 11 and had already appeared in nine films by the time she turned 20. Even with this early success, Connelly remained relatively unknown to the general public until the 2000 film Requiem for a Dream. Connelly earned high praise for her portrayal of Marion Silver and The New York Times raved, "Ms. Connelly has never before done anything to prepare us for how good she is here." Her next career-elevating performance was in the acclaimed 2001 film A Beautiful Mind. The film won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Connelly won 10 separate honors for her performance, including a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Connelly has gone on to star in other acclaimed and popular films such as playing love interest Betty Ross in The Hulk in 2003. That same year, she portrayed a struggling drug addict in House of Sand and Fog. In 2006, she starred opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in the well-reviewed Blood Diamond as an American journalist attempting to expose corrupt diamond companies in war-torn Sierra Leone. In 2008, she starred with Keanu Reeves in The Day the Earth Stood Still. Jennifer Connelly was named Amnesty International Ambassador for Human Rights Education in 2005 and has been the face of Balenciaga fashion advertisements as well as for Revlon cosmetics, and in 2012 she was named the first global face of the Shiseido Company. Magazines including Time, Vanity Fair and Esquire, as well as the Los Angeles Times newspaper have included her on their lists of the world's most beautiful women.
Jennifer Connelly Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Connelly against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 12, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Jennifer Lynn Connelly, Jenny Connelly, Jenny C
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jennifer Connelly Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.