Jennifer Connelly Net Worth: Jennifer Connelly is an American film actress who has a net worth of $32 million. Jennifer Connelly was born December 12, 1970 in Cairo, New York. Before embarking on a film career Connelly modeled, beginning at the age of 10, and appeared on the covers of such magazines as Seventeen and Muppet Magazine. She acted in her first film Once Upon A Time in America (1984) at the age of 11 and had already appeared in nine films by the time she turned 20. Even with this early success, Connelly remained relatively unknown to the general public until the 2000 film Requiem for a Dream. Connelly earned high praise for her portrayal of Marion Silver and The New York Times raved, "Ms. Connelly has never before done anything to prepare us for how good she is here." Her next career-elevating performance was in the acclaimed 2001 film A Beautiful Mind. The film won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Connelly won 10 separate honors for her performance, including a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Connelly has gone on to star in other acclaimed and popular films such as playing love interest Betty Ross in The Hulk in 2003. That same year, she portrayed a struggling drug addict in House of Sand and Fog. In 2006, she starred opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in the well-reviewed Blood Diamond as an American journalist attempting to expose corrupt diamond companies in war-torn Sierra Leone. In 2008, she starred with Keanu Reeves in The Day the Earth Stood Still. Jennifer Connelly was named Amnesty International Ambassador for Human Rights Education in 2005 and has been the face of Balenciaga fashion advertisements as well as for Revlon cosmetics, and in 2012 she was named the first global face of the Shiseido Company. Magazines including Time, Vanity Fair and Esquire, as well as the Los Angeles Times newspaper have included her on their lists of the world's most beautiful women.
Jennifer Connelly Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Connelly against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 12, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Jennifer Lynn Connelly, Jenny Connelly, Jenny C
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety Conspiracyon Apr 30, 2016
Jennifer Connelly Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.