Jennifer Carpenter net worth: Jennifer Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. While she starred on the show Dexter, Jennifer earned a salary per episode of Dexter of $100,000. Dexter debuted in October 2006 and ended in September 2013. During that time the show aired 96 episodes over eight seasons. Born in Louisville, Kentucky, Jennifer Carpenter attended the Juilliard School, and was cast in the Broadway revival of "The Crucible" opposite Liam Neeson and Laura Linney before she was able to graduate. She began working on film and television in the early 2000s, appearing in such films as "DEBS" and "White Chicks", and the television pilot, "Queen Bee". Her performance in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" in 2005 brought her widespread notice. In 2006, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Debra Morgan in the television series, "Dexter". In addition to her work on "Dexter", she has continued to work on film projects, including "The Dog Problem", "Battle in Seattle", "Quarantine", "Faster", and the upcoming films, "Ex-Girlfriends", "The Factory", "Seeking Justice", and "Gone". She has won the MTV Movie Award for Best Frightened Performance and the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on Television. Jennifer was actually married to her Dexter co-star Michael C. Hall from 2008-2011.
Jennifer Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1979
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Jennifer Leann Carpenter
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?You might not realize how many popular rappers mention their expensive luxury cars in some of their biggest hit songs.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.