Jennifer Carpenter net worth: Jennifer Carpenter is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. While she starred on the show Dexter, Jennifer earned a salary per episode of Dexter of $100,000. Dexter debuted in October 2006 and ended in September 2013. During that time the show aired 96 episodes over eight seasons. Born in Louisville, Kentucky, Jennifer Carpenter attended the Juilliard School, and was cast in the Broadway revival of "The Crucible" opposite Liam Neeson and Laura Linney before she was able to graduate. She began working on film and television in the early 2000s, appearing in such films as "DEBS" and "White Chicks", and the television pilot, "Queen Bee". Her performance in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" in 2005 brought her widespread notice. In 2006, she was cast in the role that would make her a household name, as Debra Morgan in the television series, "Dexter". In addition to her work on "Dexter", she has continued to work on film projects, including "The Dog Problem", "Battle in Seattle", "Quarantine", "Faster", and the upcoming films, "Ex-Girlfriends", "The Factory", "Seeking Justice", and "Gone". She has won the MTV Movie Award for Best Frightened Performance and the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress on Television. Jennifer was actually married to her Dexter co-star Michael C. Hall from 2008-2011.
Jennifer Carpenter Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Carpenter against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Jennifer Leann Carpenter
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.