Jeff Bridges net worth: Jeff Bridges is American actor, producer, and country musician who has an estimated net worth of $70 million dollars. Jeff Bridges was born in Los Angeles, California on December 4, 1949. Born into a well-known acting family, he began his acting career on television in 1958 with his father Lloyd Bridges and brother Beau Bridges on the television show "Sea Hunt". Today Jeff Bridges is probably best known for his role as The Dude in "The Big Lebowski", for which he has become a pop culture icon. Jeff Bridges won the Academy Award for Best Actor in for his role in the 2009 film "Crazy Heart". He has been nominated for Academy Awards for his roles in "The Last Picture Show", "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", "Starman", "The Contender", and "True Grit". Jeff Bridges' other well-known roles in films include "Fearless", "Iron Man", "The Fabulous Baker Boys", "Jagged Edge", "Seabiscuit", and "Tron". Jeff Bridges married his wife Susan Geston in 1977 after meeting on the film shoot for "Rancho Deluxe," where she was working as a maid. The couple has three daughters, Isabelle, Jessica, and Hayley, and one granddaughter Grace. Bridges studies Buddhism and meditates for a half an hour before his call time on a film set.
Jeff Bridges Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 4, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Composer, Musician, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Jeffrey Leon Bridges, Jeffrey Bridges, The Dude, Jeffrey Leon "Jeff" Bridges
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Jeff Bridges Earnings
- The Mirror Has Two Faces$5,000,000
- The Fisher King$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians ShopThe shopping mall concept in Southern California has evolved into an outdoor entertainment destination that is equal parts Rodeo Drive and Disneyland. The man behind this movement is billionaire real estate developer Rick Caruso. The shopping centers Caruso builds are mixed-use, open-air shopping centers that recall an idyllic town square.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.