Jeff Bridges net worth: Jeff Bridges is American actor, producer, and country musician who has an estimated net worth of $70 million dollars. Jeff Bridges was born in Los Angeles, California on December 4, 1949. Born into a well-known acting family, he began his acting career on television in 1958 with his father Lloyd Bridges and brother Beau Bridges on the television show "Sea Hunt". Today Jeff Bridges is probably best known for his role as The Dude in "The Big Lebowski", for which he has become a pop culture icon. Jeff Bridges won the Academy Award for Best Actor in for his role in the 2009 film "Crazy Heart". He has been nominated for Academy Awards for his roles in "The Last Picture Show", "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", "Starman", "The Contender", and "True Grit". Jeff Bridges' other well-known roles in films include "Fearless", "Iron Man", "The Fabulous Baker Boys", "Jagged Edge", "Seabiscuit", and "Tron". Jeff Bridges married his wife Susan Geston in 1977 after meeting on the film shoot for "Rancho Deluxe," where she was working as a maid. The couple has three daughters, Isabelle, Jessica, and Hayley, and one granddaughter Grace. Bridges studies Buddhism and meditates for a half an hour before his call time on a film set.
Jeff Bridges Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 4, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Composer, Musician, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Jeffrey Leon Bridges, Jeffrey Bridges, The Dude, Jeffrey Leon "Jeff" Bridges
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Jeff Bridges Earnings
- The Mirror Has Two Faces$5,000,000
- The Fisher King$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.