Jeff Bridges net worth: Jeff Bridges is American actor, producer, and country musician who has an estimated net worth of $70 million dollars. Jeff Bridges was born in Los Angeles, California on December 4, 1949. Born into a well-known acting family, he began his acting career on television in 1958 with his father Lloyd Bridges and brother Beau Bridges on the television show "Sea Hunt". Today Jeff Bridges is probably best known for his role as The Dude in "The Big Lebowski", for which he has become a pop culture icon. Jeff Bridges won the Academy Award for Best Actor in for his role in the 2009 film "Crazy Heart". He has been nominated for Academy Awards for his roles in "The Last Picture Show", "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", "Starman", "The Contender", and "True Grit". Jeff Bridges' other well-known roles in films include "Fearless", "Iron Man", "The Fabulous Baker Boys", "Jagged Edge", "Seabiscuit", and "Tron". Jeff Bridges married his wife Susan Geston in 1977 after meeting on the film shoot for "Rancho Deluxe," where she was working as a maid. The couple has three daughters, Isabelle, Jessica, and Hayley, and one granddaughter Grace. Bridges studies Buddhism and meditates for a half an hour before his call time on a film set.
Jeff Bridges Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 4, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Singer, Film Producer, Composer, Musician, Spokesperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Jeffrey Leon Bridges, Jeffrey Bridges, The Dude, Jeffrey Leon "Jeff" Bridges
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Bridges Earnings
- The Mirror Has Two Faces$5,000,000
- The Fisher King$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.