Jeanne Tripplehorn is an American film and television actress who has a net worth $12 million. Jeanne Tripplehorn earned her net worth as an actress in many popular movies and television shows. Jeanne Tripplehorn's salary per episode of Criminal Minds is $100,000. She developed an interest in performing through her father, guitarist Tom Tripplehorn. Graduating from Edison High School, Jeanne began her career as a local radio and TV host. She was educated at the University of Tulsa and the drama division of The Juilliard School in New York City. In 1991 she made her major TV debut in a supporting role in The Perfect Tribute. In 1992 she made a big splash with her second lead, in Paul Verhoeven's thriller Basic Instinct. In 1993 she earned a huge break when she replaced a pregnant Robin Wright in the role of Tom Cruise's wife in the box-office smash The Firm. She has also been on Broadway in Anton Chekov's Three Sisters opposite Amy Irving and Lili Taylor. She co-starred with Val Kilmer in a 1993 production of John Ford's 1630s play 'Tis Pity She's a Whore. She was next seen in "Sliding Doors" in 1998, which was a romantic comedy-drama that told parallel stories of a recently fired PR executive (Gwyneth Patrow) whose life is radically changed by missing the subway by a few seconds. Continuing to perform in low-budget Indies rather than big budget extravaganzas, she donned blonde locks for "Steal This Movie" in 2000. Despite landing significant roles in high-profile features early in her career, she worked for years before becoming a household name on the hit cable series, "Big Love" in 2006 on HBO. She delivered an excellent supporting performance as Jacqueline Kennedy in the critically lauded "Grey Gardens" on HBO in 2009, which depicted the lives of her eccentric aunt, Big Edie (Jessica Lange), and first cousin, Little Edie (Drew Barrymore). Jeanne Tripplehorn was born on June 10, 1963 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Jeanne Tripplehorn Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jeanne Tripplehorn against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1963
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jeanne Marie Tripplehorn, Jeanne Summers
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.