Jeanne Tripplehorn is an American film and television actress who has a net worth $12 million. Jeanne Tripplehorn earned her net worth as an actress in many popular movies and television shows. Jeanne Tripplehorn's salary per episode of Criminal Minds is $100,000. She developed an interest in performing through her father, guitarist Tom Tripplehorn. Graduating from Edison High School, Jeanne began her career as a local radio and TV host. She was educated at the University of Tulsa and the drama division of The Juilliard School in New York City. In 1991 she made her major TV debut in a supporting role in The Perfect Tribute. In 1992 she made a big splash with her second lead, in Paul Verhoeven's thriller Basic Instinct. In 1993 she earned a huge break when she replaced a pregnant Robin Wright in the role of Tom Cruise's wife in the box-office smash The Firm. She has also been on Broadway in Anton Chekov's Three Sisters opposite Amy Irving and Lili Taylor. She co-starred with Val Kilmer in a 1993 production of John Ford's 1630s play 'Tis Pity She's a Whore. She was next seen in "Sliding Doors" in 1998, which was a romantic comedy-drama that told parallel stories of a recently fired PR executive (Gwyneth Patrow) whose life is radically changed by missing the subway by a few seconds. Continuing to perform in low-budget Indies rather than big budget extravaganzas, she donned blonde locks for "Steal This Movie" in 2000. Despite landing significant roles in high-profile features early in her career, she worked for years before becoming a household name on the hit cable series, "Big Love" in 2006 on HBO. She delivered an excellent supporting performance as Jacqueline Kennedy in the critically lauded "Grey Gardens" on HBO in 2009, which depicted the lives of her eccentric aunt, Big Edie (Jessica Lange), and first cousin, Little Edie (Drew Barrymore). Jeanne Tripplehorn was born on June 10, 1963 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Jeanne Tripplehorn Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jeanne Tripplehorn against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1963 (52 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jeanne Marie Tripplehorn, Jeanne Summers
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.