Jeanne Tripplehorn is an American film and television actress who has a net worth $12 million. Jeanne Tripplehorn earned her net worth as an actress in many popular movies and television shows. Jeanne Tripplehorn's salary per episode of Criminal Minds is $100,000. She developed an interest in performing through her father, guitarist Tom Tripplehorn. Graduating from Edison High School, Jeanne began her career as a local radio and TV host. She was educated at the University of Tulsa and the drama division of The Juilliard School in New York City. In 1991 she made her major TV debut in a supporting role in The Perfect Tribute. In 1992 she made a big splash with her second lead, in Paul Verhoeven's thriller Basic Instinct. In 1993 she earned a huge break when she replaced a pregnant Robin Wright in the role of Tom Cruise's wife in the box-office smash The Firm. She has also been on Broadway in Anton Chekov's Three Sisters opposite Amy Irving and Lili Taylor. She co-starred with Val Kilmer in a 1993 production of John Ford's 1630s play 'Tis Pity She's a Whore. She was next seen in "Sliding Doors" in 1998, which was a romantic comedy-drama that told parallel stories of a recently fired PR executive (Gwyneth Patrow) whose life is radically changed by missing the subway by a few seconds. Continuing to perform in low-budget Indies rather than big budget extravaganzas, she donned blonde locks for "Steal This Movie" in 2000. Despite landing significant roles in high-profile features early in her career, she worked for years before becoming a household name on the hit cable series, "Big Love" in 2006 on HBO. She delivered an excellent supporting performance as Jacqueline Kennedy in the critically lauded "Grey Gardens" on HBO in 2009, which depicted the lives of her eccentric aunt, Big Edie (Jessica Lange), and first cousin, Little Edie (Drew Barrymore). Jeanne Tripplehorn was born on June 10, 1963 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Jeanne Tripplehorn Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jeanne Tripplehorn against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 10, 1963 (52 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Jeanne Marie Tripplehorn, Jeanne Summers
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...