Jean Reno net worth: Jean Reno is a French actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Jean Reno was born Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jimenez in Casablanca, Morocco in July 1948. Reno studied acting at the Cours Simon School of Drama in France. While working in France he changed his name to Jean Reno. He appeared in the films Nikita, The Big Blue, and Leon: The Professional. He did voice-over work for the French language version of The Lion King, providing the voice of Mufasa. He went on to star in American movies French Kiss, Mission: Impossible, Ronin, and Godzilla (1998). He was offered the part of Agent Smith in The Matrix, but turned the role down. He played Ponton in The Pink Panther and The Pink Panther 2. He also played Captain Bezu Fache in The Da Vinci Code. Reno has appeared in commercials for UPS and Toyota. He married his third wife Zofia Borucka in 2006 and Nicholas Sarkozy, who became France's President the next year, was his best man. He has six children, two with each of his wives. He has been nominated for three Cesar Awards as well as a European Film Award. His yet to be released projects include The Krostons, Hector and the Search for Happiness, and The Way of the Eagle.
Jean Reno Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Spaniards in France
Juan Moreno y Herrera Jiménez, Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez, Juan Moreno
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Jean Reno Earnings
Click to Expand
- Ultimate Heist$2,807,300
- L'empire des loups$1,879,390
- L'enquÃªte Corse$2,948,000
- Les couloirs du temps: Les visiteurs 2$2,042,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.