Jean Reno net worth: Jean Reno is a French actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Jean Reno was born Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jimenez in Casablanca, Morocco in July 1948. Reno studied acting at the Cours Simon School of Drama in France. While working in France he changed his name to Jean Reno. He appeared in the films Nikita, The Big Blue, and Leon: The Professional. He did voice-over work for the French language version of The Lion King, providing the voice of Mufasa. He went on to star in American movies French Kiss, Mission: Impossible, Ronin, and Godzilla (1998). He was offered the part of Agent Smith in The Matrix, but turned the role down. He played Ponton in The Pink Panther and The Pink Panther 2. He also played Captain Bezu Fache in The Da Vinci Code. Reno has appeared in commercials for UPS and Toyota. He married his third wife Zofia Borucka in 2006 and Nicholas Sarkozy, who became France's President the next year, was his best man. He has six children, two with each of his wives. He has been nominated for three Cesar Awards as well as a European Film Award. His yet to be released projects include The Krostons, Hector and the Search for Happiness, and The Way of the Eagle.
Jean Reno Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Spaniards in France
Juan Moreno y Herrera Jiménez, Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez, Juan Moreno
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Jean Reno Earnings
Click to Expand
- Ultimate Heist$2,807,300
- L'empire des loups$1,879,390
- L'enquÃªte Corse$2,948,000
- Les couloirs du temps: Les visiteurs 2$2,042,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.