Jean Reno net worth: Jean Reno is a French actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Jean Reno was born Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jimenez in Casablanca, Morocco in July 1948. Reno studied acting at the Cours Simon School of Drama in France. While working in France he changed his name to Jean Reno. He appeared in the films Nikita, The Big Blue, and Leon: The Professional. He did voice-over work for the French language version of The Lion King, providing the voice of Mufasa. He went on to star in American movies French Kiss, Mission: Impossible, Ronin, and Godzilla (1998). He was offered the part of Agent Smith in The Matrix, but turned the role down. He played Ponton in The Pink Panther and The Pink Panther 2. He also played Captain Bezu Fache in The Da Vinci Code. Reno has appeared in commercials for UPS and Toyota. He married his third wife Zofia Borucka in 2006 and Nicholas Sarkozy, who became France's President the next year, was his best man. He has six children, two with each of his wives. He has been nominated for three Cesar Awards as well as a European Film Award. His yet to be released projects include The Krostons, Hector and the Search for Happiness, and The Way of the Eagle.
Jean Reno Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Spaniards in France
Juan Moreno y Herrera Jiménez, Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez, Juan Moreno
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Jean Reno Earnings
Click to Expand
- Ultimate Heist$2,807,300
- L'empire des loups$1,879,390
- L'enquÃªte Corse$2,948,000
- Les couloirs du temps: Les visiteurs 2$2,042,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.