Jean Reno net worth: Jean Reno is a French actor who has a net worth of $70 million. Jean Reno was born Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jimenez in Casablanca, Morocco in July 1948. Reno studied acting at the Cours Simon School of Drama in France. While working in France he changed his name to Jean Reno. He appeared in the films Nikita, The Big Blue, and Leon: The Professional. He did voice-over work for the French language version of The Lion King, providing the voice of Mufasa. He went on to star in American movies French Kiss, Mission: Impossible, Ronin, and Godzilla (1998). He was offered the part of Agent Smith in The Matrix, but turned the role down. He played Ponton in The Pink Panther and The Pink Panther 2. He also played Captain Bezu Fache in The Da Vinci Code. Reno has appeared in commercials for UPS and Toyota. He married his third wife Zofia Borucka in 2006 and Nicholas Sarkozy, who became France's President the next year, was his best man. He has six children, two with each of his wives. He has been nominated for three Cesar Awards as well as a European Film Award. His yet to be released projects include The Krostons, Hector and the Search for Happiness, and The Way of the Eagle.
Jean Reno Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Actor, Voice Actor
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Spaniards in France
Juan Moreno y Herrera Jiménez, Juan Moreno y Herrera-Jiménez, Juan Moreno
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Jean Reno Earnings
Click to Expand
- Ultimate Heist$2,807,300
- L'empire des loups$1,879,390
- L'enquÃªte Corse$2,948,000
- Les couloirs du temps: Les visiteurs 2$2,042,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.