Jean-Claude Van Damme net worth: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Brussels-born actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $30 million. Jean-Claude Van Damme first rose to prominence in the late 80s and early 90s while starring in a string of popular martial arts action films including, "Bloodsport", "Universal Soldier", "Hard Target" and "Timecop". Jean-Claude Van Damme was born October 18, 1960 in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Brussels, Belgium. As a teenager, Van Damme trained in several sports including karate, kickboxing, body building and even ballet. In 1982, at the age of 22, Jean-Claude moved to America with a friend from home to pursue a career in Hollywood. He was soon cast as an extra in the movie "Breakin", but the movie that launched him into the stratosphere as an action star was 1988's "Bloodsport". During his 30 year film career, Jean-Claude Van Damme has appeared in more than 50 films including recent box office hit "The Expendables" series. In the mid 90s, Van Damme had a very expensive cocaine habit and had to entire a drug rehab program. At the time he was spending $10,000 per week on cocaine. He was also eventually diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Jean-Claude has been married four times and has three children.
Jean Claude Van Damme Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Van Damme against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1960
Martial Artist, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Film Editor
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
176 lbs (80 kg)
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, JCVD, J.C., Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Varenbergh, J. Claude van Damme, Jean-Claude Vandamme, Jean-Claude Vandam, Jean Claude Van Damme, Van Damage
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 Millionon Sep 3, 2015
Jean-Claude Van Damme Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Hard Corps$3,000,000
- Sudden Death$5,000,000
- Street Fighter$8,000,000
- Hard Target$3,500,000
- Universal Soldier$1,500,000
- Double Impact$600,000
- Death Warrant$75,000
- Black Eagle$70,000
- No Retreat, No Surrender$250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.