Jean-Claude Van Damme net worth: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Brussels-born actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $30 million. Jean-Claude Van Damme first rose to prominence in the late 80s and early 90s while starring in a string of popular martial arts action films including, "Bloodsport", "Universal Soldier", "Hard Target" and "Timecop". Jean-Claude Van Damme was born October 18, 1960 in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Brussels, Belgium. As a teenager, Van Damme trained in several sports including karate, kickboxing, body building and even ballet. In 1982, at the age of 22, Jean-Claude moved to America with a friend from home to pursue a career in Hollywood. He was soon cast as an extra in the movie "Breakin", but the movie that launched him into the stratosphere as an action star was 1988's "Bloodsport". During his 30 year film career, Jean-Claude Van Damme has appeared in more than 50 films including recent box office hit "The Expendables" series. In the mid 90s, Van Damme had a very expensive cocaine habit and had to entire a drug rehab program. At the time he was spending $10,000 per week on cocaine. He was also eventually diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Jean-Claude has been married four times and has three children.
Jean Claude Van Damme Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Van Damme against
- Random Celebrity
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1960 (55 years old)
Martial Artist, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Film Editor
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
176 lbs (80 kg)
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, JCVD, J.C., Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Varenbergh, J. Claude van Damme, Jean-Claude Vandamme, Jean-Claude Vandam, Jean Claude Van Damme, Van Damage
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Jean-Claude Van Damme Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Hard Corps$3,000,000
- Sudden Death$5,000,000
- Street Fighter$8,000,000
- Hard Target$3,500,000
- Universal Soldier$1,500,000
- Double Impact$600,000
- Death Warrant$75,000
- Black Eagle$70,000
- No Retreat, No Surrender$250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.