Jean-Claude Van Damme net worth: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Brussels-born actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $30 million. Jean-Claude Van Damme first rose to prominence in the late 80s and early 90s while starring in a string of popular martial arts action films including, "Bloodsport", "Universal Soldier", "Hard Target" and "Timecop". Jean-Claude Van Damme was born October 18, 1960 in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Brussels, Belgium. As a teenager, Van Damme trained in several sports including karate, kickboxing, body building and even ballet. In 1982, at the age of 22, Jean-Claude moved to America with a friend from home to pursue a career in Hollywood. He was soon cast as an extra in the movie "Breakin", but the movie that launched him into the stratosphere as an action star was 1988's "Bloodsport". During his 30 year film career, Jean-Claude Van Damme has appeared in more than 50 films including recent box office hit "The Expendables" series. In the mid 90s, Van Damme had a very expensive cocaine habit and had to entire a drug rehab program. At the time he was spending $10,000 per week on cocaine. He was also eventually diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Jean-Claude has been married four times and has three children.
Jean Claude Van Damme Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, JCVD, J.C., Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Varenbergh, J. Claude van Damme, Jean-Claude Vandamme, Jean-Claude Vandam, Jean Claude Van Damme, Van Damage
Martial Artist, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Film Editor
Date of Birth
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
176 lbs (80 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Million Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 Racingon Jun 30, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Jean-Claude Van Damme Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Hard Corps$3,000,000
- Sudden Death$5,000,000
- Street Fighter$8,000,000
- Hard Target$3,500,000
- Universal Soldier$1,500,000
- Double Impact$600,000
- Death Warrant$75,000
- Black Eagle$70,000
- No Retreat, No Surrender$250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.