Jean-Claude Van Damme net worth: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Brussels-born actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $30 million. Jean-Claude Van Damme first rose to prominence in the late 80s and early 90s while starring in a string of popular martial arts action films including, "Bloodsport", "Universal Soldier", "Hard Target" and "Timecop". Jean-Claude Van Damme was born October 18, 1960 in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Brussels, Belgium. As a teenager, Van Damme trained in several sports including karate, kickboxing, body building and even ballet. In 1982, at the age of 22, Jean-Claude moved to America with a friend from home to pursue a career in Hollywood. He was soon cast as an extra in the movie "Breakin", but the movie that launched him into the stratosphere as an action star was 1988's "Bloodsport". During his 30 year film career, Jean-Claude Van Damme has appeared in more than 50 films including recent box office hit "The Expendables" series. In the mid 90s, Van Damme had a very expensive cocaine habit and had to entire a drug rehab program. At the time he was spending $10,000 per week on cocaine. He was also eventually diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Jean-Claude has been married four times and has three children.
Jean Claude Van Damme Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Van Damme against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1960 (54 years old)
Martial Artist, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Film Editor
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
176 lbs (80 kg)
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, JCVD, J.C., Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Varenbergh, J. Claude van Damme, Jean-Claude Vandamme, Jean-Claude Vandam, Jean Claude Van Damme, Van Damage
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Jean-Claude Van Damme Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Hard Corps$3,000,000
- Sudden Death$5,000,000
- Street Fighter$8,000,000
- Hard Target$3,500,000
- Universal Soldier$1,500,000
- Double Impact$600,000
- Death Warrant$75,000
- Black Eagle$70,000
- No Retreat, No Surrender$250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?