Jean-Claude Van Damme net worth: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Brussels-born actor and martial artist who has a net worth of $30 million. Jean-Claude Van Damme first rose to prominence in the late 80s and early 90s while starring in a string of popular martial arts action films including, "Bloodsport", "Universal Soldier", "Hard Target" and "Timecop". Jean-Claude Van Damme was born October 18, 1960 in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Brussels, Belgium. As a teenager, Van Damme trained in several sports including karate, kickboxing, body building and even ballet. In 1982, at the age of 22, Jean-Claude moved to America with a friend from home to pursue a career in Hollywood. He was soon cast as an extra in the movie "Breakin", but the movie that launched him into the stratosphere as an action star was 1988's "Bloodsport". During his 30 year film career, Jean-Claude Van Damme has appeared in more than 50 films including recent box office hit "The Expendables" series. In the mid 90s, Van Damme had a very expensive cocaine habit and had to entire a drug rehab program. At the time he was spending $10,000 per week on cocaine. He was also eventually diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Jean-Claude has been married four times and has three children.
Jean Claude Van Damme Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jean-Claude Van Damme against
- Random Celebrity
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1960 (55 years old)
Martial Artist, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film director, Film Editor
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
176 lbs (80 kg)
Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg, JCVD, J.C., Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Varenbergh, J. Claude van Damme, Jean-Claude Vandamme, Jean-Claude Vandam, Jean Claude Van Damme, Van Damage
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Jean-Claude Van Damme Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Hard Corps$3,000,000
- Sudden Death$5,000,000
- Street Fighter$8,000,000
- Hard Target$3,500,000
- Universal Soldier$1,500,000
- Double Impact$600,000
- Death Warrant$75,000
- Black Eagle$70,000
- No Retreat, No Surrender$250
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's BirthMark Zuckerberg and his physician wife Priscilla Chan announced the birth of their daughter Max today (Tuesday). They also committed to an enormous donation...
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...