Jay Thomas net worth: Jay Thomas is an American actor, comedian and radio talk show host who has a net worth of $3 million. Jay Thomas is probably most famous for his recurring roles on the sitcoms Mork & Mindy, Cheers, and Murphy Brown. Thomas was born on July 12, 1948 in Kermit, Texas. Thomas was educated at Jesuit High School in New Orleans, and he earned a masters degree in sociology from Jacksonville University. Jay also attended Central Piedmont Community College where he played college football. Jay Thomas currently lives in Southern California where he is the father of three sons. Thomas won two Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series" for his role as Jerry Gold on the television series Murphy Brown. The first award was in 1990 and the second in 1991. He was also the voice of Ares in numerous episodes of Hercules; The Animated Series. Some of his film roles include; Mr. Holland's Opus, Straight Talk, Dragonfly, The Santa Clause 2, and The Santa Clause 3. He also starred in A Smile Like Yours opposite Greg Kinnear, and with actress Lindsay Lohan in the film Labor Pains.
Jay Thomas Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 12, 1948 (67 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Presenter, Radio personality, Disc jockey
United States of America
Jon Thomas Terrell, Thomas
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Jay Thomas Earnings
- Mr. Holland's Opus$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?