Jay Thomas net worth: Jay Thomas is an American actor, comedian and radio talk show host who has a net worth of $3 million. Jay Thomas is probably most famous for his recurring roles on the sitcoms Mork & Mindy, Cheers, and Murphy Brown. Thomas was born on July 12, 1948 in Kermit, Texas. Thomas was educated at Jesuit High School in New Orleans, and he earned a masters degree in sociology from Jacksonville University. Jay also attended Central Piedmont Community College where he played college football. Jay Thomas currently lives in Southern California where he is the father of three sons. Thomas won two Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series" for his role as Jerry Gold on the television series Murphy Brown. The first award was in 1990 and the second in 1991. He was also the voice of Ares in numerous episodes of Hercules; The Animated Series. Some of his film roles include; Mr. Holland's Opus, Straight Talk, Dragonfly, The Santa Clause 2, and The Santa Clause 3. He also starred in A Smile Like Yours opposite Greg Kinnear, and with actress Lindsay Lohan in the film Labor Pains.
Jay Thomas Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 12, 1948 (67 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Presenter, Radio personality, Disc jockey
United States of America
Jon Thomas Terrell, Thomas
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Jay Thomas Earnings
- Mr. Holland's Opus$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.