Jay Thomas is an American actor, comedian and radio talk show host, who has a net worth of $3 million. Jay Thomas earned his net worth from his recurring roles on the sitcoms Mork & Mindy, Cheers, and Murphy Brown. Thomas was born on July 12, 1948 in Kermit, Texas. Thomas was educated at Jesuit High School in New Orleans, and he earned a masters degree in sociology from Jacksonville University. Jay also attended Central Piedmont Community College where he played college football. Jay Thomas currently lives in Southern California where he is the father of three sons. Thomas won two Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series" for his role as Jerry Gold on the television series Murphy Brown. The first award was in 1990 and the second in 1991. He was also the voice of Ares in numerous episodes of Hercules; The Animated Series. Some of his film roles include; Mr. Holland's Opus, Straight Talk, Dragonfly, The Santa Clause 2, and The Santa Clause 3. He also starred in A Smile Like Yours opposite Greg Kinnear, and with actress Lindsay Lohan in the film Labor Pains.
Jay Thomas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 12, 1948
Actor, Comedian, Presenter, Radio personality, Disc jockey
United States of America
Jon Thomas Terrell, Thomas
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Jay Thomas Earnings
- Mr. Holland's Opus$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.