Jay Mohr Net Worth: Jay Mohr is an American actor, stand up comedian and radio host who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Jay Mohr is probably most widely recognized for his work in the film "Jerry Maguire". Jay Mohr also recurred on "Ghost Whisperer", and starred in the show "Gary Unmarried". He was also the creator, producer, and host of "Last Comic Standing" for its first three seasons. He was born Jon Ferguson Mohr, on August 23, 1970, in Verona, New Jersey. This blonde, ruggedly attractive and likeable comic actor spent two seasons (1993-1995) on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" before fully launching a career on both the big and the small screen. When it comes to film features, Mohr made his breakthrough as the back-stabbing sports agent Bob Sugar in Jerry Maguire (1996) and as Jennifer Aniston's pretend fiancé in the romantic comedy "Picture Perfect" (1997), and later on he starred in such movies like Outlaw (2007) and Hereafter (2010). As for his TV turns, he did have a successful appearance as divorced dad in Gary Unmarried (2008-2010), among various other sitcoms. It was also in TV that he made his debut as a film producer with the TV show Action (1999-2000). As of January 2, 2013, he serves as the host of Jay Mohr Sports, a daily midday sports radio talk show on Fox Sports Radio. Jay Mohr has two children, one with former model Nicole Chamberlain and other with actress Nikki Cox, with whom he is still together.
Jay Mohr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1970 (45 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Author, Presenter, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.753 m)
Jon Ferguson Mohr, Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr, Jon Mohr
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Jay Mohr Earnings
- Gary Unmarried$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.