Jay Mohr Net Worth: Jay Mohr is an American actor, stand up comedian and radio host who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Jay Mohr is probably most widely recognized for his work in the film "Jerry Maguire". Jay Mohr also recurred on "Ghost Whisperer", and starred in the show "Gary Unmarried". He was also the creator, producer, and host of "Last Comic Standing" for its first three seasons. He was born Jon Ferguson Mohr, on August 23, 1970, in Verona, New Jersey. This blonde, ruggedly attractive and likeable comic actor spent two seasons (1993-1995) on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" before fully launching a career on both the big and the small screen. When it comes to film features, Mohr made his breakthrough as the back-stabbing sports agent Bob Sugar in Jerry Maguire (1996) and as Jennifer Aniston's pretend fiancé in the romantic comedy "Picture Perfect" (1997), and later on he starred in such movies like Outlaw (2007) and Hereafter (2010). As for his TV turns, he did have a successful appearance as divorced dad in Gary Unmarried (2008-2010), among various other sitcoms. It was also in TV that he made his debut as a film producer with the TV show Action (1999-2000). As of January 2, 2013, he serves as the host of Jay Mohr Sports, a daily midday sports radio talk show on Fox Sports Radio. Jay Mohr has two children, one with former model Nicole Chamberlain and other with actress Nikki Cox, with whom he is still together.
Jay Mohr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1970 (45 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Author, Presenter, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.753 m)
Jon Ferguson Mohr, Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr, Jon Mohr
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Jay Mohr Earnings
- Gary Unmarried$150,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.