Jason Patric Net Worth: Jason Patric is an American film, television and stage actor who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Jason Patric was born June 17, 1966 in Queens, New York. He is known for his roles in the films The Lost Boys, Rush, Sleepers, Your Friends & Neighbors, Narc, The Losers and Speed 2: Cruise Control. His father was actor/playwright Jason Miller and his maternal grandfather is Jackie Gleason. During high school in Santa Monica, California, he appeared in high school productions of Dracula and Grease. After graduation, he was cast in the television drama Toughlove with Bruce Dern. The following year, Patric was cast in Solarbabies alongside Peter DeLuise, Jami Gertz, Lukas Haas, James LeGros and Adrian Pasdar. Within a few years, Patric would reunite with Gertz in The Lost Boys and After Dark and reunited with Dern in My Sweet. He also co-starred with George Dzundza and Stephen Baldwin in The Beast. In 1993, he appeared in the movie Geronimo: An American Legend. Though he had scenes in The Thin Red Line, they ended up on the cutting room floor. He, unfortunately, turned down the lead role in The Firm (1993), which then went to Tom Cruise. Patric garnered excellent reviews for his performance as an undercover narcotics officer in Narc (2002). In 2005, he appeared on Broadway as "Brick" in a revival of Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, opposite starred Ashley Judd, Ned Beatty and Margo Martindale. He next appeared on Broadway opposite Brian Cox, Chris Noth, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Gaffigan in a revival of his father Jason Miller's play, That Championship Season (2011). In 2012, he began filming the Civil War film, Copperhead, but several weeks into the shoot, he was removed from the project by the director, Ronald F. Maxwell for failing to take direction and was replaced by Billy Campbell. Patric was romantically involved with 'Denial' co-star, Robin Wright before he began dating actress Julia Roberts days after she called off her wedding to Kiefer Sutherland in June 1991. The couple dated for two years, after which he dated former co-star Jennifer Jason Leigh (1993–94). From 1994–2000 he was in a relationship with supermodel Christy Turlington.
Jason Patric Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jason Patric Miller Jr., Jason Patric Miller, Jr., John Anthony Miller III
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Jason Patric Earnings
- Speed 2: Cruise Control$4,500,000
- Geronimo: An American Legend$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance IndustryFrom MVP to Auto Insurance Spokesperson – Shaquille O'Neal teams up with The General to drive them past the competition.