Jason Patric Net Worth: Jason Patric is an American film, television and stage actor who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Jason Patric was born June 17, 1966 in Queens, New York. He is known for his roles in the films The Lost Boys, Rush, Sleepers, Your Friends & Neighbors, Narc, The Losers and Speed 2: Cruise Control. His father was actor/playwright Jason Miller and his maternal grandfather is Jackie Gleason. During high school in Santa Monica, California, he appeared in high school productions of Dracula and Grease. After graduation, he was cast in the television drama Toughlove with Bruce Dern. The following year, Patric was cast in Solarbabies alongside Peter DeLuise, Jami Gertz, Lukas Haas, James LeGros and Adrian Pasdar. Within a few years, Patric would reunite with Gertz in The Lost Boys and After Dark and reunited with Dern in My Sweet. He also co-starred with George Dzundza and Stephen Baldwin in The Beast. In 1993, he appeared in the movie Geronimo: An American Legend. Though he had scenes in The Thin Red Line, they ended up on the cutting room floor. He, unfortunately, turned down the lead role in The Firm (1993), which then went to Tom Cruise. Patric garnered excellent reviews for his performance as an undercover narcotics officer in Narc (2002). In 2005, he appeared on Broadway as "Brick" in a revival of Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, opposite starred Ashley Judd, Ned Beatty and Margo Martindale. He next appeared on Broadway opposite Brian Cox, Chris Noth, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Gaffigan in a revival of his father Jason Miller's play, That Championship Season (2011). In 2012, he began filming the Civil War film, Copperhead, but several weeks into the shoot, he was removed from the project by the director, Ronald F. Maxwell for failing to take direction and was replaced by Billy Campbell. Patric was romantically involved with 'Denial' co-star, Robin Wright before he began dating actress Julia Roberts days after she called off her wedding to Kiefer Sutherland in June 1991. The couple dated for two years, after which he dated former co-star Jennifer Jason Leigh (1993–94). From 1994–2000 he was in a relationship with supermodel Christy Turlington.
Jason Patric Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jason Patric Miller Jr., Jason Patric Miller, Jr., John Anthony Miller III
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Jason Patric Earnings
- Speed 2: Cruise Control$4,500,000
- Geronimo: An American Legend$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...
- Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 MillionSalsa king March Anthony outdid every groom on the planet when he bought his bride a $4.1 million mansion in Tarzana for a wedding present, but it appears that she has grown tired of it. The couple is selling the mansion for $4.35 million.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.