Jason Biggs Net Worth: Jason Biggs is an American actor who has a net worth of $13 million. Jason Biggs first became famous for playing the role of Jim Levenstein in the American Pie franchise. Born in 1978 in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Jason Biggs is best known for his work as Jim Levenstein in the film franchise "American Pie". He enrolled in Montclair State University in New Jersey and attended New York University, but did not end up graduating. Biggs grew up as a child actor with appearances on Broadway and in "As the World Turns". He landed the role that would catapult him to fame with the lead part in the 1999 hit "American Pie". Biggs was also part of "American Pie 2", "American Wedding" and "American Reunion". He appeared in "Saving Silverman", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", "My Best Friend's Girl" and "Grassroots". Biggs lends his voice to Leonardo of the animated hit "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and stars on the Netflix original series "Orange is the New Black" as Larry Bloom. Other TV credits include "Total Security", "Frasier", "Will & Grace", "Mad Love" and "The Good Wife". He has been married to actress Jenny Mollen since 2008, and they have one son, Sid, together. Biggs is an avid PETA supporter who has spoken out against Sea World and the captivity of whales.
Jason Biggs Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jason Matthew Biggs, Jason M. Biggs
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Jason Biggs Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
- American Pie 2$2,000,000
- American Pie$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...