Jason Biggs Net Worth: Jason Biggs is an American actor who has a net worth of $13 million. Jason Biggs first became famous for playing the role of Jim Levenstein in the American Pie franchise. Born in 1978 in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Jason Biggs is best known for his work as Jim Levenstein in the film franchise "American Pie". He enrolled in Montclair State University in New Jersey and attended New York University, but did not end up graduating. Biggs grew up as a child actor with appearances on Broadway and in "As the World Turns". He landed the role that would catapult him to fame with the lead part in the 1999 hit "American Pie". Biggs was also part of "American Pie 2", "American Wedding" and "American Reunion". He appeared in "Saving Silverman", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", "My Best Friend's Girl" and "Grassroots". Biggs lends his voice to Leonardo of the animated hit "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and stars on the Netflix original series "Orange is the New Black" as Larry Bloom. Other TV credits include "Total Security", "Frasier", "Will & Grace", "Mad Love" and "The Good Wife". He has been married to actress Jenny Mollen since 2008, and they have one son, Sid, together. Biggs is an avid PETA supporter who has spoken out against Sea World and the captivity of whales.
Jason Biggs Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jason Matthew Biggs, Jason M. Biggs
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Jason Biggs Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
- American Pie 2$2,000,000
- American Pie$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!