Jason Biggs Net Worth: Jason Biggs is an American actor who has a net worth of $13 million. Jason Biggs first became famous for playing the role of Jim Levenstein in the American Pie franchise. Born in 1978 in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Jason Biggs is best known for his work as Jim Levenstein in the film franchise "American Pie". He enrolled in Montclair State University in New Jersey and attended New York University, but did not end up graduating. Biggs grew up as a child actor with appearances on Broadway and in "As the World Turns". He landed the role that would catapult him to fame with the lead part in the 1999 hit "American Pie". Biggs was also part of "American Pie 2", "American Wedding" and "American Reunion". He appeared in "Saving Silverman", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", "My Best Friend's Girl" and "Grassroots". Biggs lends his voice to Leonardo of the animated hit "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and stars on the Netflix original series "Orange is the New Black" as Larry Bloom. Other TV credits include "Total Security", "Frasier", "Will & Grace", "Mad Love" and "The Good Wife". He has been married to actress Jenny Mollen since 2008, and they have one son, Sid, together. Biggs is an avid PETA supporter who has spoken out against Sea World and the captivity of whales.
Jason Biggs Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 12, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Jason Matthew Biggs, Jason M. Biggs
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
Kelly Ripa Net Worth And Salary – What Is Going On With Michael Strahan?!on Apr 22, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Jason Biggs Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
- American Pie 2$2,000,000
- American Pie$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $750 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.