Jan-Michael Vincent Net Worth: Jan-Michael Vincent is an American (retired) actor who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Jan-Michael Vincent was born July 15, 1944 in Denver, Colorado. He is best known for his role as helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke on the 1980s television series Airwolf (1984–1986) and as the protagonist of John Milius's 1978 surfing epic Big Wednesday. He was finishing a stint in the California Army National Guard when a talent scout was struck by his all-American looks. Jan-Michael Vincent's first acting job was in the movie The Bandits (aka Los Banditos), co-directed by and starring Robert Conrad, in 1967. His career took off in the late '60s when casting agent Dick Clayton signed him to Universal Studios. Vincent made a shirtless appearance on the Dragnet 1968 episode The Grenade as a muscular high school student who suffered an acid attack by a mentally unstable classmate. He also appeared in the Danger Island segments of Hanna-Barbera's The Banana Splits series as Link (1968–1969). In the fall of 1969 Vincent had a starring role in the prime time soap opera The Survivors, alongside Lana Turner and George Hamilton; however, the series was canceled midseason. During that same period, he appeared in movies such as The Undefeated (1969) starring John Wayne and Rock Hudson. Vincent also guest-starred in two episodes of the TV series Bonanza. Throughout the '70s and '80s, he appeared in television shows such as Marcus Welby, M.D. and Gunsmoke as well as such other films as Going Home, The World's Greatest Athlete, Hooper, among others. In the '80s and '90s his personal life was riddled with legal troubles and a battle with alcoholism. He was arrested for drunk driving; arrested after two bar brawls in 1984 and 1985; hit with a felony assault charge in 1986; hit with a $374,000 default judgment (1995) after a former girlfriend alleged he had physically assaulted her after their breakup and caused her to miscarry their child; charged (again) with drunk driving after a 1996 accident and once again sentenced to rehab and placed on probation; charged with probation violation for appearing drunk in public three times and assaulting then-fiancée Patricia and sentenced to 60 days in jail; hit with a restraining order by second wife Joanne Robinson in 1994 when she alleged that he abused her during their marriage.
Jan-Michael Vincent Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jan-Michael Vincent against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1944 (71 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Jan Michael Vincent, Mike Vincent, Michael Vincent
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Unclaimed $63 Million California Lottery Ticket Is About To Become Worthlesson Feb 4, 2016
Cutting Johnny Manziel Will Cost The Cleveland Browns $4.6 millionon Feb 4, 2016
Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings Recordon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Jan-Michael Vincent Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E*Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical executive, Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- 18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.John Elway was offered what appeared to be a great deal back in 1998, but he turned it down. How much money did he turn down along with it?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.