Jan-Michael Vincent Net Worth: Jan-Michael Vincent is an American (retired) actor who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Jan-Michael Vincent was born July 15, 1944 in Denver, Colorado. He is best known for his role as helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke on the 1980s television series Airwolf (1984–1986) and as the protagonist of John Milius's 1978 surfing epic Big Wednesday. He was finishing a stint in the California Army National Guard when a talent scout was struck by his all-American looks. Jan-Michael Vincent's first acting job was in the movie The Bandits (aka Los Banditos), co-directed by and starring Robert Conrad, in 1967. His career took off in the late '60s when casting agent Dick Clayton signed him to Universal Studios. Vincent made a shirtless appearance on the Dragnet 1968 episode The Grenade as a muscular high school student who suffered an acid attack by a mentally unstable classmate. He also appeared in the Danger Island segments of Hanna-Barbera's The Banana Splits series as Link (1968–1969). In the fall of 1969 Vincent had a starring role in the prime time soap opera The Survivors, alongside Lana Turner and George Hamilton; however, the series was canceled midseason. During that same period, he appeared in movies such as The Undefeated (1969) starring John Wayne and Rock Hudson. Vincent also guest-starred in two episodes of the TV series Bonanza. Throughout the '70s and '80s, he appeared in television shows such as Marcus Welby, M.D. and Gunsmoke as well as such other films as Going Home, The World's Greatest Athlete, Hooper, among others. In the '80s and '90s his personal life was riddled with legal troubles and a battle with alcoholism. He was arrested for drunk driving; arrested after two bar brawls in 1984 and 1985; hit with a felony assault charge in 1986; hit with a $374,000 default judgment (1995) after a former girlfriend alleged he had physically assaulted her after their breakup and caused her to miscarry their child; charged (again) with drunk driving after a 1996 accident and once again sentenced to rehab and placed on probation; charged with probation violation for appearing drunk in public three times and assaulting then-fiancée Patricia and sentenced to 60 days in jail; hit with a restraining order by second wife Joanne Robinson in 1994 when she alleged that he abused her during their marriage.
Jan-Michael Vincent Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jan-Michael Vincent against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 15, 1944 (71 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Jan Michael Vincent, Mike Vincent, Michael Vincent
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
Jan-Michael Vincent Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $800 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.