Jane Fonda net worth: Jane Fonda is an actress, writer, political activist, former model, fitness expert who has a net worth of $120 million. Born Lady Jayne Seymour Fonda on December 21, 1937 in New York City, New York, she is the daughter of actor Henry Fonda. Jane Fonda rose to fame in the '60s with such films as Barbarella and Cat Ballou. Her string of film roles earned her two Academy Awards, an Emmy Award, seven Golden Globe Awards, among others. In 1980, she starred alongside Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin in the huge box office hit Nine to Five. In 1991, Fonda announced her retirement, but returned to the big screen in 2005 in the film Monster-in-Law and Georgia Rule in 2007. Fonda is perhaps best known (infamously) for her controversial stand against the Vietnam War in the '60s and for her support of the Black Panthers (a black revolutionary socialist organization) in the early '70s. In 1972, Fonda visited Hanoi (capital of Vietnam) and was notoriously photographed seated on an anti-aircraft battery—outraging Americans and earning her the derogatory title 'Hanoi Jane.' In 1981, she fulfilled a long-standing dream to star alongside her late father, Henry Fonda, when she appeared with him in the film On Golden Pond, which turned out to be a healing experience for both Jane and Henry, as their relationship had long been under a heavy strain. Jane has also remained relevant in a long-standing career of producing fitness videos. Jane Fonda has been married three times—all three unions resulting in divorce. She married Roger Vadim (1965) and they had a daughter named Vanessa (1968). Following her divorce from Vadim, she married activist Tom Hayden. They had a son named Troy (1973). Fonda and Hayden divorced in 1990 and Fonda subsequently married cable-television tycoon Ted Turner in 1991.
Jane Fonda Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 21, 1937
Actor, Writer, Model, Activist, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Lady Jane Seymour Fonda, Lady Jane
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Jane Fonda Earnings
Click to Expand
- Nine to Five$2,000,000% of profit
- The Electric Horseman$1,000,000
- California Suite$500,000
- Fun with Dick and Jane$100,000
- Steelyard Blues$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.