James Van Der Beek Net North: James Van Der Beek is an American actor who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born March 8, 1977 in Cheshire, Connecticut, James Van Der Beek best known for his role as Dawson Leery in the WB series Dawson's Creek. At the age of 15, he asked his mother to take him to Las Vegas, Nevada to get an agent and try professional acting. He made his professional debut in the New York premiere of Edward Albee's play Finding the Sun at the Signature Theatre Company in which he played the role of Fergus. Both he and the production received good reviews. At 17, while still in high school, he performed in the musical Shenandoah at the Goodspeed Opera House and made his feature film debut with a bit part as a bully in the teen-oriented 1995 film Angus. The following year, he shot a small role in the independent film I Love You, I Love You Not. In early 1997, Van Der Beek auditioned for three television pilots and won the title role in Dawson's Creek. In 1999, he starred in the teen football drama/sports film Varsity Blues, which held the No. 1 spot at the U.S. box office for its first two weeks, a role for which he won an MTV Movie Award . He was selected as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World and, around the same time, appeared in several other films to include Texas Rangers, Scary Movie and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. In 2002, he played Sean Bateman (younger brother of American Psycho protagonist Patrick Bateman) in the film adaptation of The Rules of Attraction.. The film was an initial box office failure, but found a cult following on DVD. In 2006 he also appeared on the Direct-to-DVD thriller The Plague, which was panned by critics. Van Der Beek portrayed a fictionalized version of himself in the show Don't Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 and played the character Simon in Season 9's Bedtime Stories episode of How I Met Your Mother, which aired November 25, 2013.
James Van Der Beek Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare James Van Der Beek against
- Random Celebrity
James Van Der Beek
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Baby James, Beek, James Van Derbeek, The Dawson, The Beek, Baby James, Beek, James David Van Der Beek Jr., James David Van Der Beek, Jr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
James Van Der Beek Earnings
- Texas Rangers$3,000,000
- Varsity Blues$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.