James Van Der Beek Net North: James Van Der Beek is an American actor who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born March 8, 1977 in Cheshire, Connecticut, James Van Der Beek best known for his role as Dawson Leery in the WB series Dawson's Creek. At the age of 15, he asked his mother to take him to Las Vegas, Nevada to get an agent and try professional acting. He made his professional debut in the New York premiere of Edward Albee's play Finding the Sun at the Signature Theatre Company in which he played the role of Fergus. Both he and the production received good reviews. At 17, while still in high school, he performed in the musical Shenandoah at the Goodspeed Opera House and made his feature film debut with a bit part as a bully in the teen-oriented 1995 film Angus. The following year, he shot a small role in the independent film I Love You, I Love You Not. In early 1997, Van Der Beek auditioned for three television pilots and won the title role in Dawson's Creek. In 1999, he starred in the teen football drama/sports film Varsity Blues, which held the No. 1 spot at the U.S. box office for its first two weeks, a role for which he won an MTV Movie Award . He was selected as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World and, around the same time, appeared in several other films to include Texas Rangers, Scary Movie and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. In 2002, he played Sean Bateman (younger brother of American Psycho protagonist Patrick Bateman) in the film adaptation of The Rules of Attraction.. The film was an initial box office failure, but found a cult following on DVD. In 2006 he also appeared on the Direct-to-DVD thriller The Plague, which was panned by critics. Van Der Beek portrayed a fictionalized version of himself in the show Don't Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 and played the character Simon in Season 9's Bedtime Stories episode of How I Met Your Mother, which aired November 25, 2013.
James Van Der Beek Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare James Van Der Beek against
- Random Celebrity
James Van Der Beek
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1977 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Baby James, Beek, James Van Derbeek, The Dawson, The Beek, Baby James, Beek, James David Van Der Beek Jr., James David Van Der Beek, Jr.
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
James Van Der Beek Earnings
- Texas Rangers$3,000,000
- Varsity Blues$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?