James Garner net worth: James Garner was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $20 million. James Garner first become famous by starring in several television series such as The Rockford Files, 8 Simple Rules, and Maverick. Garner was born in Norman, Oklahoma on April 7, 1928. In a fruitful career spanning more than five decades, Garner made a name for himself as the crafty good guy ever since he first appeared on screen in the mid-1950s. Thanks to his rugged good looks, he easily landed major roles in movies like The Great Escape (1963), The Americanization of Emily (1964) and Grand Prix (1969). However, he enjoyed his greatest fame for his TV performances, including the two hit series: the tongue-in-cheek Western, Maverick (ABC, 1957-1962) and the detective drama The Rockford Files (NBC, 1974-1980). Unlike most of his contemporaries, Garner kept on being active both on the big and small screen even throughout his eighth decade. He even appeared in the 1994 movie remake of Maverick co-starring Mel Gibson. Having starred in more than fifty movies, he fetched numerous awards and recognition over the years, and also was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 1986. James Garner died on July 19, 2014 at the age of 86.
James Garner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1928 - Jul 19, 2014 (86 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Soldier, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Slick, James Scott Bumgarner, Jim Garner
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
James Garner Earnings
- The Rockford Files$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.