James Garner net worth: James Garner was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $20 million. James Garner first become famous by starring in several television series such as The Rockford Files, 8 Simple Rules, and Maverick. Garner was born in Norman, Oklahoma on April 7, 1928. In a fruitful career spanning more than five decades, Garner made a name for himself as the crafty good guy ever since he first appeared on screen in the mid-1950s. Thanks to his rugged good looks, he easily landed major roles in movies like The Great Escape (1963), The Americanization of Emily (1964) and Grand Prix (1969). However, he enjoyed his greatest fame for his TV performances, including the two hit series: the tongue-in-cheek Western, Maverick (ABC, 1957-1962) and the detective drama The Rockford Files (NBC, 1974-1980). Unlike most of his contemporaries, Garner kept on being active both on the big and small screen even throughout his eighth decade. He even appeared in the 1994 movie remake of Maverick co-starring Mel Gibson. Having starred in more than fifty movies, he fetched numerous awards and recognition over the years, and also was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 1986. James Garner died on July 19, 2014 at the age of 86.
James Garner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1928 (87 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Soldier, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Slick, James Scott Bumgarner, Jim Garner
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
James Garner Earnings
- The Rockford Files$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.