James Garner net worth: James Garner was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $20 million. James Garner first become famous by starring in several television series such as The Rockford Files, 8 Simple Rules, and Maverick. Garner was born in Norman, Oklahoma on April 7, 1928. In a fruitful career spanning more than five decades, Garner made a name for himself as the crafty good guy ever since he first appeared on screen in the mid-1950s. Thanks to his rugged good looks, he easily landed major roles in movies like The Great Escape (1963), The Americanization of Emily (1964) and Grand Prix (1969). However, he enjoyed his greatest fame for his TV performances, including the two hit series: the tongue-in-cheek Western, Maverick (ABC, 1957-1962) and the detective drama The Rockford Files (NBC, 1974-1980). Unlike most of his contemporaries, Garner kept on being active both on the big and small screen even throughout his eighth decade. He even appeared in the 1994 movie remake of Maverick co-starring Mel Gibson. Having starred in more than fifty movies, he fetched numerous awards and recognition over the years, and also was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 1986. James Garner died on July 19, 2014 at the age of 86.
James Garner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1928 - Jul 19, 2014 (86 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Soldier, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Slick, James Scott Bumgarner, Jim Garner
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
James Garner Earnings
- The Rockford Files$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.