James Garner net worth: James Garner was an American film and television actor who had a net worth of $20 million. James Garner first become famous by starring in several television series such as The Rockford Files, 8 Simple Rules, and Maverick. Garner was born in Norman, Oklahoma on April 7, 1928. In a fruitful career spanning more than five decades, Garner made a name for himself as the crafty good guy ever since he first appeared on screen in the mid-1950s. Thanks to his rugged good looks, he easily landed major roles in movies like The Great Escape (1963), The Americanization of Emily (1964) and Grand Prix (1969). However, he enjoyed his greatest fame for his TV performances, including the two hit series: the tongue-in-cheek Western, Maverick (ABC, 1957-1962) and the detective drama The Rockford Files (NBC, 1974-1980). Unlike most of his contemporaries, Garner kept on being active both on the big and small screen even throughout his eighth decade. He even appeared in the 1994 movie remake of Maverick co-starring Mel Gibson. Having starred in more than fifty movies, he fetched numerous awards and recognition over the years, and also was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame in 1986. James Garner died on July 19, 2014 at the age of 86.
James Garner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1928
Actor, Film Producer, Soldier, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
Slick, James Scott Bumgarner, Jim Garner
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
James Garner Earnings
- The Rockford Files$100,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEAgainst all odds, Under Armour has somehow become one of the most dominant sportswear companies on the planet. How did they pull it off???
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.