James Gandolfini net worth: James Gandolfini was an American actor and producer who had a net worth of $70 million. James Gandolfini was born September 18, 1961 in Westwood, New Jersey. Gandolfini was most famous for his award winning portrayal of Tony Soprano on the hit HBO TV series "The Sopranos". Gandolfini has also appeared in several other noteworthy films in recent years. He played pornographer Eddie Poole in "8mm", mob enforcer Virgil in Quentin Tarantino's produced and directed "True Romance", Leon Panetta in "Zero Dark Thirty" and a gay hit man in "The Mexican". He also produced the HBO Documentary, "Alive Day Memoirs: Home from Iraq". In this documentary, Gandolfini interviewed 10 injured and recently-returned veterans in an effort to explore and expose their feelings about war and violence. Sadly, James Gandolfini died on June 19th, 2013. He was on vacation in Rome, Italy, and apparently died of a heart attack. He was just 51 years old and is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, a one year old daughter named Liliana and a teenage son from a previous marriage named Michael.
James Gandolfini Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1961 (54 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.848 m)
James J. Gandolfini Jr., Jim, James J. Gandolfini Junior, Gandolfini, James Joseph Gandolfini Jr., James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr., James John Gandolfini, Jr., Jimmy
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
James Gandolfini Earnings
- The Last Castle$5,000,000
- The Sopranos$13,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.