James Gandolfini net worth: James Gandolfini was an American actor and producer who had a net worth of $70 million. James Gandolfini was born September 18, 1961 in Westwood, New Jersey. Gandolfini was most famous for his award winning portrayal of Tony Soprano on the hit HBO TV series "The Sopranos". Gandolfini has also appeared in several other noteworthy films in recent years. He played pornographer Eddie Poole in "8mm", mob enforcer Virgil in Quentin Tarantino's produced and directed "True Romance", Leon Panetta in "Zero Dark Thirty" and a gay hit man in "The Mexican". He also produced the HBO Documentary, "Alive Day Memoirs: Home from Iraq". In this documentary, Gandolfini interviewed 10 injured and recently-returned veterans in an effort to explore and expose their feelings about war and violence. Sadly, James Gandolfini died on June 19th, 2013. He was on vacation in Rome, Italy, and apparently died of a heart attack. He was just 51 years old and is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, a one year old daughter named Liliana and a teenage son from a previous marriage named Michael.
James Gandolfini Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1961
Actor, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.848 m)
James J. Gandolfini Jr., Jim, James J. Gandolfini Junior, Gandolfini, James Joseph Gandolfini Jr., James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr., James John Gandolfini, Jr., Jimmy
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
James Gandolfini Earnings
- The Last Castle$5,000,000
- The Sopranos$13,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...Tidal made a serious accusation against Apple over the weekend, and it had to do with a Drake performance...
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.