James Gandolfini net worth: James Gandolfini was an American actor and producer who had a net worth of $70 million. James Gandolfini was born September 18, 1961 in Westwood, New Jersey. Gandolfini was most famous for his award winning portrayal of Tony Soprano on the hit HBO TV series "The Sopranos". Gandolfini has also appeared in several other noteworthy films in recent years. He played pornographer Eddie Poole in "8mm", mob enforcer Virgil in Quentin Tarantino's produced and directed "True Romance", Leon Panetta in "Zero Dark Thirty" and a gay hit man in "The Mexican". He also produced the HBO Documentary, "Alive Day Memoirs: Home from Iraq". In this documentary, Gandolfini interviewed 10 injured and recently-returned veterans in an effort to explore and expose their feelings about war and violence. Sadly, James Gandolfini died on June 19th, 2013. He was on vacation in Rome, Italy, and apparently died of a heart attack. He was just 51 years old and is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, a one year old daughter named Liliana and a teenage son from a previous marriage named Michael.
James Gandolfini Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
James J. Gandolfini Jr., Jim, James J. Gandolfini Junior, Gandolfini, James Joseph Gandolfini Jr., James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr., James John Gandolfini, Jr., Jimmy
Actor, Television producer, Film Producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.848 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
$2.5 Million Dollar Bugatti Chiron Set To Replace Veyronon Jun 25, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
James Gandolfini Earnings
- The Last Castle$5,000,000
- The Sopranos$13,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)