James Gandolfini net worth: James Gandolfini was an American actor and producer who had a net worth of $70 million. James Gandolfini was born September 18, 1961 in Westwood, New Jersey. Gandolfini was most famous for his award winning portrayal of Tony Soprano on the hit HBO TV series "The Sopranos". Gandolfini has also appeared in several other noteworthy films in recent years. He played pornographer Eddie Poole in "8mm", mob enforcer Virgil in Quentin Tarantino's produced and directed "True Romance", Leon Panetta in "Zero Dark Thirty" and a gay hit man in "The Mexican". He also produced the HBO Documentary, "Alive Day Memoirs: Home from Iraq". In this documentary, Gandolfini interviewed 10 injured and recently-returned veterans in an effort to explore and expose their feelings about war and violence. Sadly, James Gandolfini died on June 19th, 2013. He was on vacation in Rome, Italy, and apparently died of a heart attack. He was just 51 years old and is survived by his wife Deborah Lin, a one year old daughter named Liliana and a teenage son from a previous marriage named Michael.
James Gandolfini Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1961 - Jun 19, 2013 (51 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.848 m)
James J. Gandolfini Jr., Jim, James J. Gandolfini Junior, Gandolfini, James Joseph Gandolfini Jr., James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr., James John Gandolfini, Jr., Jimmy
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
James Gandolfini Earnings
- The Last Castle$5,000,000
- The Sopranos$13,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.