James Caan net worth: James Caan is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. James Caan was born on March 26, 1940, in the Bronx, New York. Caan made his screen debut with the 1963's Irma la Douce. Next, he played the role of a dying football player in the 1971 TV-movie Brian's Song, a performance that fetched him raves and an Emmy nomination. While his turn as the hot-headed Sonny Corleone in 1972's crime drama, The Godfather, put him permanently on the map and earned him an Oscar nod. In the early 1970's, Caan really seemed he have it all. However, it was just a short merry period followed by a string of disappointing features in 1975's Funny Girl to Funny Lady and Gone with the West, as well as in 1980's Hide in Plain Sight, which he also directed. In 1982, Caan suddenly exited the Hollywood scene for several years, before returning in Coppola's Gardens of Stone (1987). Ever since, Caan continued to work steadily, sometimes parodying his gangster persona like in Honeymoon in Vegas, in the role of Mickey Blue Eyes. After approximately 14 years in movie-biz, he took a gamble on TV series and hit the jackpot on the popular drama Las Vegas. After starring as "Big Ed" Deline in the show for four seasons, he quit in order to pursue big-screen work. But after all, it was the variation of mobster roles he played that made him famous.
James Caan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1940 (76 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
James Edmund Caan, Jimmy, Jimmy Caan, Jimmy Cahn, Killer Caan, Shoulders, The Jewish Cowboy
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
James Caan Earnings
- The Godfather: Part II$35,000
- The Godfather$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.