James Caan net worth: James Caan is an American actor who has a net worth of $20 million. James Caan was born on March 26, 1940, in the Bronx, New York. Caan made his screen debut with the 1963's Irma la Douce. Next, he played the role of a dying football player in the 1971 TV-movie Brian's Song, a performance that fetched him raves and an Emmy nomination. While his turn as the hot-headed Sonny Corleone in 1972's crime drama, The Godfather, put him permanently on the map and earned him an Oscar nod. In the early 1970's, Caan really seemed he have it all. However, it was just a short merry period followed by a string of disappointing features in 1975's Funny Girl to Funny Lady and Gone with the West, as well as in 1980's Hide in Plain Sight, which he also directed. In 1982, Caan suddenly exited the Hollywood scene for several years, before returning in Coppola's Gardens of Stone (1987). Ever since, Caan continued to work steadily, sometimes parodying his gangster persona like in Honeymoon in Vegas, in the role of Mickey Blue Eyes. After approximately 14 years in movie-biz, he took a gamble on TV series and hit the jackpot on the popular drama Las Vegas. After starring as "Big Ed" Deline in the show for four seasons, he quit in order to pursue big-screen work. But after all, it was the variation of mobster roles he played that made him famous.
James Caan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1940 (76 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
James Edmund Caan, Jimmy, Jimmy Caan, Jimmy Cahn, Killer Caan, Shoulders, The Jewish Cowboy
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
James Caan Earnings
- The Godfather: Part II$35,000
- The Godfather$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.