James Caan net worth: James Caan is an American actor who has a net worth of $40 million. James Caan is one of the most famous macho leading man of film. Born on March 26, 1940, in the Bronx, New York, Caan made his screen debut with the 1963's Irma la Douce. Next, he played the role of a dying football player in the 1971 TV-movie Brian's Song, a performance that fetched him raves and an Emmy nomination. While his turn as the hot-headed Sonny Corleone in 1972's crime drama, The Godfather, put him permanently on the map and earned him an Oscar nod. In the early 1970's, Caan really seemed he have it all. However, it was just a short merry period followed by a string of disappointing features in 1975's Funny Girl to Funny Lady and Gone with the West, as well as in 1980's Hide in Plain Sight, which he also directed. In 1982, Caan suddenly exited the Hollywood scene for several years, before returning in Coppola's Gardens of Stone (1987). Ever since, Caan continued to work steadily, sometimes parodying his gangster persona like in Honeymoon in Vegas, in the role of Mickey Blue Eyes. After approximately 14 years in movie-biz, he took a gamble on TV series and hit the jackpot on the popular drama Las Vegas. After starring as "Big Ed" Deline in the show for four seasons, he quit in order to pursue big-screen work. But after all, it was the variation of mobster roles he played that made him famous.
James Caan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1940
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
James Edmund Caan, Jimmy, Jimmy Caan, Jimmy Cahn, Killer Caan, Shoulders, The Jewish Cowboy
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
James Caan Earnings
- The Godfather: Part II$35,000
- The Godfather$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.