James Caan net worth: James Caan is an American actor who has a net worth of $40 million. James Caan is one of the most famous macho leading man of film. Born on March 26, 1940, in the Bronx, New York, Caan made his screen debut with the 1963's Irma la Douce. Next, he played the role of a dying football player in the 1971 TV-movie Brian's Song, a performance that fetched him raves and an Emmy nomination. While his turn as the hot-headed Sonny Corleone in 1972's crime drama, The Godfather, put him permanently on the map and earned him an Oscar nod. In the early 1970's, Caan really seemed he have it all. However, it was just a short merry period followed by a string of disappointing features in 1975's Funny Girl to Funny Lady and Gone with the West, as well as in 1980's Hide in Plain Sight, which he also directed. In 1982, Caan suddenly exited the Hollywood scene for several years, before returning in Coppola's Gardens of Stone (1987). Ever since, Caan continued to work steadily, sometimes parodying his gangster persona like in Honeymoon in Vegas, in the role of Mickey Blue Eyes. After approximately 14 years in movie-biz, he took a gamble on TV series and hit the jackpot on the popular drama Las Vegas. After starring as "Big Ed" Deline in the show for four seasons, he quit in order to pursue big-screen work. But after all, it was the variation of mobster roles he played that made him famous.
James Caan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
James Edmund Caan, Jimmy, Jimmy Caan, Jimmy Cahn, Killer Caan, Shoulders, The Jewish Cowboy
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.76 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
James Caan Earnings
- The Godfather: Part II$35,000
- The Godfather$35,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.
- How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell SprewellLatrell Sprewell famously turned down millions of dollars because he claims it wasn't enough to feed his family. Here's how Latrell choked through a $100 million fortune...
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?