Jaleel White net worth: Jaleel White is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Jaleel White was born in Pasadena, California on November 27, 1976. An actor and screenwriter, Jaleel White is most widely recognized from his role as Steve Urkel on the hit 90s sitcom, "Family Matters". Before Family Matters, Jaleel appeared in a handful of commercials after being encouraged by a pre-school teacher to try out acting. He also landed a few small parts on various 1980s TV shows like "The Jeffersons" and "Mr Belvedere". His huge hit, Family Matters, would eventually go on to air 215 episodes over nine seasons between 1989 and 1997. On the show, Jaleel played a nerdy neighbor to the Winslow family. Steve Urkel became a cultural phenomenon and spawned the popular catch prase "Did I do that"? In order to land the role, Jaleel borrowed a large pair of eye glasses that his father, who was a dentist, frequently wore while at work. Since "Family Matters" he has starred or guest-starred in such series as "Grown Ups", "Psych", and "The Game". He also wrote, produced and starred in his own web series, "Fake It Till You Make It" and is the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was a contestant on season 14 of Dancing with the Stars and was voted off the show in May 2012.
Jaleel White Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 27, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.791 m)
Jaleel Ahmad White
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Jaleel White Earnings
- Family Matters$180,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.