Jaleel White net worth: Jaleel White is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Jaleel White was born in Pasadena, California on November 27, 1976. An actor and screenwriter, Jaleel White is most widely recognized from his role as Steve Urkel on the hit 90s sitcom, "Family Matters". Before Family Matters, Jaleel appeared in a handful of commercials after being encouraged by a pre-school teacher to try out acting. He also landed a few small parts on various 1980s TV shows like "The Jeffersons" and "Mr Belvedere". His huge hit, Family Matters, would eventually go on to air 215 episodes over nine seasons between 1989 and 1997. On the show, Jaleel played a nerdy neighbor to the Winslow family. Steve Urkel became a cultural phenomenon and spawned the popular catch prase "Did I do that"? In order to land the role, Jaleel borrowed a large pair of eye glasses that his father, who was a dentist, frequently wore while at work. Since "Family Matters" he has starred or guest-starred in such series as "Grown Ups", "Psych", and "The Game". He also wrote, produced and starred in his own web series, "Fake It Till You Make It" and is the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog. He was a contestant on season 14 of Dancing with the Stars and was voted off the show in May 2012.
Jaleel White Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Jaleel Ahmad White
Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.791 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Russell Wilson Contract Saga Continueson Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Jaleel White Earnings
- Family Matters$180,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?Tesla Motors is borrowing three quarters of a billion dollars but is that a good or bad thing?
- The Russell Wilson Contract Saga ContinuesSeattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has earned the right to get paid much more than he currently is, but for some reason – after taking the team to two Super Bowls – Paul Allen is reluctant to pay him.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?