Jacqueline Bisset net worth: Jacqueline Bisset is an English actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Jacqueline Bisset has been an international film star since the late 1960s. She was born Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset in Weybridge, Surrey, England on September 13, 1944. She was raised in Reading where she lived in the suburb of Tilehurst. Her father was Scottish and her mother was of French and English decent. Her mother, an attorney turned housewife, cycled from Paris and boarded a British troop transport to escape the Germans during World War II before meeting her husband and having Bisset. Jacqueline Bisset took ballet lessons as a child and began taking acting lessons, which she paid for through fashion modeling. She first appeared as an extra in the 1965 film, The Knack…and How to Get It. She made her official film debut the following year in the movie Cul-de-sac, but is probably best know for her role as Miss Goodthighs in the James Bond film, Casino Royale. She also replaced Mia Farrow for the role of Norma MacIver in The Detective, which she played opposite Frank Sinatra. Bisset has appeared in both French and Italian productions, in addition to her English films, and in 1977 made strides toward becoming a better-known entertainer in America with the movie, The Deep. By 1978, she earned a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress (Comedy) for her performance in Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? and in 1984 she earned a Golden Globe nomination for her role as Albert Finne's wife in Under the Volcano. She also received a César Award for her role in the French film, La Cérémonie. Since the mid-80's Bisset has appeared in many made-for-TV movies, including the 2003 movie, American's Prince: The John F Kennedy, Jr. Story where she portrayed Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Unlike many actresses who have difficulty finding work after 40, Bisset has made a seamless transition from leading lady to character actress. She remains in demand in Hollywood and in Europe, and fairly recently had a recurring role on the TV series Nip/Tuck. Bisset has never married, although she has had several lengthy romances. She has no children of her own, but is the godmother to actress, Angelina Jolie. She divides her time between homes in England and Beverly Hills.
Jacqueline Bisset Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jacqueline Bisset against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 13, 1944 (71 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Winifred Jacqueline Fraser-Bisset, Winnifred Jacqueline Bisset, Jacky Bisset, Jackie Bisset, Winnifred Jacqueline Fraser-Bisset, Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.