Jacqueline Bisset net worth: Jacqueline Bisset is an English actress who has a net worth of $20 million. Jacqueline Bisset has been an international film star since the late 1960s. She was born Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset in Weybridge, Surrey, England on September 13, 1944. She was raised in Reading where she lived in the suburb of Tilehurst. Her father was Scottish and her mother was of French and English decent. Her mother, an attorney turned housewife, cycled from Paris and boarded a British troop transport to escape the Germans during World War II before meeting her husband and having Bisset. Jacqueline Bisset took ballet lessons as a child and began taking acting lessons, which she paid for through fashion modeling. She first appeared as an extra in the 1965 film, The Knack…and How to Get It. She made her official film debut the following year in the movie Cul-de-sac, but is probably best know for her role as Miss Goodthighs in the James Bond film, Casino Royale. She also replaced Mia Farrow for the role of Norma MacIver in The Detective, which she played opposite Frank Sinatra. Bisset has appeared in both French and Italian productions, in addition to her English films, and in 1977 made strides toward becoming a better-known entertainer in America with the movie, The Deep. By 1978, she earned a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress (Comedy) for her performance in Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? and in 1984 she earned a Golden Globe nomination for her role as Albert Finne's wife in Under the Volcano. She also received a César Award for her role in the French film, La Cérémonie. Since the mid-80's Bisset has appeared in many made-for-TV movies, including the 2003 movie, American's Prince: The John F Kennedy, Jr. Story where she portrayed Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Unlike many actresses who have difficulty finding work after 40, Bisset has made a seamless transition from leading lady to character actress. She remains in demand in Hollywood and in Europe, and fairly recently had a recurring role on the TV series Nip/Tuck. Bisset has never married, although she has had several lengthy romances. She has no children of her own, but is the godmother to actress, Angelina Jolie. She divides her time between homes in England and Beverly Hills.
Jacqueline Bisset Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jacqueline Bisset against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 13, 1944 (71 years old)
5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)
Winifred Jacqueline Fraser-Bisset, Winnifred Jacqueline Bisset, Jacky Bisset, Jackie Bisset, Winnifred Jacqueline Fraser-Bisset, Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.