Isabella Rossellini Net Worth – Isabella Rossellini is an Italian actress, author, filmmaker and model who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Born Isabella Fiorella Elettra in Rome in 1952, Isabella Rossellini endured several health scares as a child, including a bout with appendicitis and a painful battle with scoliosis that led to permanent scars. She traveled to New York when she was 19 years old to attend Finch College and started her modeling career when she was 28. Rossellini modeled for "Vogue" and became the spokeswoman for "Lancome" in 1982. Her film debut came in an appearance in "A Matter of Time" in 1976. She went on to appear in several other Italian movies before appearing in "White Nights" in 1985 and "Blue Velvet". Other TV and film credits include "Cousins", "Fearless", "Friends", "Death Becomes Her", "The Saddest Music in the World", "30 Rock", and "Legends of Earthsea". She produced a series on the environment called "Green Porno" with 18 episodes. She went on to make several other productions with similar themes, including "Seduce Me: The Spawn of Green Porno" and "Mammas". Rossellini is the author of three books: "Some of Me", "Looking at Me" and "In the name of the Father, the Daughter and the Holy Spirits: Remembering Roberto Rossellini". The Independent Spirit Award winner is an active environmentalist who sits on the board of the Wildlife Conservation Network and trains seeing eye dogs. Rossellini was wed to Martin Scorsese from 1979 to 1982 before marrying Jon Wiedemann. That union ended in 1986 and Rossellini has since been linked to Gregory Mosher, Gary Oldman, and David Lynch. She has two children and lives in Italy and New York.
Isabella Rossellini Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Isabella Rossellini against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1952 (63 years old)
Actor, Author, Model, Television Director, Screenwriter, Film director, Journalist, Filmmaker, Film Producer, Television producer
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna Rossellini, Isabella Rossellinni
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
- Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private JetJackie Chan is no stranger to owning private jets, but this time he has dropped $20 million on the latest and greatest in air travel.