Hugh Jackman net worth: Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. An actor and producer, Hugh Jackman was catapulted into the spotlight after portraying "Wolverine" in the X-Men franchise. Some of his other films include, The Prestige, The Fountain, and Australia. He also received a Tony Award for his work in The Boy from Oz, and won an Emmy for his work hosting The Tony Awards. In fact, he is a four-time host of the Tony Awards, and also hosted the 81st Academy Awards. He was born Hugh Michael Jackman , in Sydney, Australia. His parents were English citizens who cam to Australia in 1967 as part of the "Ten Pound Poms" immigration. His parents divorced when he was eight, and Jackman remained in Australia with his father and Jackman's two brothers, while his mother moved back to England with Jackman's two sisters. He completed his education in Australia and studied at the University of Technology in Sydney. After finishing his degree, he realized his love of acting and went on to pursue his goal. Jackman got his first big break with a starring role on the popular Australian TV series Corelli in 1995. He went on to appear in a number of other TV series, and also started to earn recognition for his work on the stage in productions of Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard, and in Trevor Nunn's acclaimed Royal National Theater production of Oklahoma. He also continued to carve out his career playing leads in films like Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, Australia, Real Steel, Les Misérables and Prisoners. It was his work in Les Misérables that gave him his first Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, as well as his first Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy in 2013; Jackman also brought home a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz. In December 2012, Hugh Jackman is married to Deborra-Lee Furness and the pair have two adopted children, Oscar Maximillian and Ava Eliot.
Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 12, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Singer, Dancer
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Hugh Michael Jackman, Hyû Jakkuman, Khyu Dzhekman
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
Hugh Jackman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Real Steel$9,000,000
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan$1,500,000
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine$20,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?