Hugh Jackman net worth: Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. An actor and producer, Hugh Jackman was catapulted into the spotlight after portraying "Wolverine" in the X-Men franchise. Some of his other films include, The Prestige, The Fountain, and Australia. He also received a Tony Award for his work in The Boy from Oz, and won an Emmy for his work hosting The Tony Awards. In fact, he is a four-time host of the Tony Awards, and also hosted the 81st Academy Awards. He was born Hugh Michael Jackman , in Sydney, Australia. His parents were English citizens who cam to Australia in 1967 as part of the "Ten Pound Poms" immigration. His parents divorced when he was eight, and Jackman remained in Australia with his father and Jackman's two brothers, while his mother moved back to England with Jackman's two sisters. He completed his education in Australia and studied at the University of Technology in Sydney. After finishing his degree, he realized his love of acting and went on to pursue his goal. Jackman got his first big break with a starring role on the popular Australian TV series Corelli in 1995. He went on to appear in a number of other TV series, and also started to earn recognition for his work on the stage in productions of Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard, and in Trevor Nunn's acclaimed Royal National Theater production of Oklahoma. He also continued to carve out his career playing leads in films like Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, Australia, Real Steel, Les Misérables and Prisoners. It was his work in Les Misérables that gave him his first Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, as well as his first Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy in 2013; Jackman also brought home a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz. In December 2012, Hugh Jackman is married to Deborra-Lee Furness and the pair have two adopted children, Oscar Maximillian and Ava Eliot.
Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 12, 1968 (47 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Singer, Dancer
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Hugh Michael Jackman, Hyû Jakkuman, Khyu Dzhekman
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hugh Jackman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Real Steel$9,000,000
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan$1,500,000
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine$20,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?