Hugh Jackman net worth: Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. An actor and producer, Hugh Jackman was catapulted into the spotlight after portraying "Wolverine" in the X-Men franchise. Some of his other films include, The Prestige, The Fountain, and Australia. He also received a Tony Award for his work in The Boy from Oz, and won an Emmy for his work hosting The Tony Awards. In fact, he is a four-time host of the Tony Awards, and also hosted the 81st Academy Awards. He was born Hugh Michael Jackman , in Sydney, Australia. His parents were English citizens who cam to Australia in 1967 as part of the "Ten Pound Poms" immigration. His parents divorced when he was eight, and Jackman remained in Australia with his father and Jackman's two brothers, while his mother moved back to England with Jackman's two sisters. He completed his education in Australia and studied at the University of Technology in Sydney. After finishing his degree, he realized his love of acting and went on to pursue his goal. Jackman got his first big break with a starring role on the popular Australian TV series Corelli in 1995. He went on to appear in a number of other TV series, and also started to earn recognition for his work on the stage in productions of Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard, and in Trevor Nunn's acclaimed Royal National Theater production of Oklahoma. He also continued to carve out his career playing leads in films like Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, Australia, Real Steel, Les Misérables and Prisoners. It was his work in Les Misérables that gave him his first Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, as well as his first Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy in 2013; Jackman also brought home a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz. In December 2012, Hugh Jackman is married to Deborra-Lee Furness and the pair have two adopted children, Oscar Maximillian and Ava Eliot.
Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 12, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Singer, Dancer
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Hugh Michael Jackman, Hyû Jakkuman, Khyu Dzhekman
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Hugh Jackman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Real Steel$9,000,000
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan$1,500,000
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine$20,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.