Hugh Jackman net worth: Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. An actor and producer, Hugh Jackman was catapulted into the spotlight after portraying "Wolverine" in the X-Men franchise. Some of his other films include, The Prestige, The Fountain, and Australia. He also received a Tony Award for his work in The Boy from Oz, and won an Emmy for his work hosting The Tony Awards. In fact, he is a four-time host of the Tony Awards, and also hosted the 81st Academy Awards. He was born Hugh Michael Jackman , in Sydney, Australia. His parents were English citizens who cam to Australia in 1967 as part of the "Ten Pound Poms" immigration. His parents divorced when he was eight, and Jackman remained in Australia with his father and Jackman's two brothers, while his mother moved back to England with Jackman's two sisters. He completed his education in Australia and studied at the University of Technology in Sydney. After finishing his degree, he realized his love of acting and went on to pursue his goal. Jackman got his first big break with a starring role on the popular Australian TV series Corelli in 1995. He went on to appear in a number of other TV series, and also started to earn recognition for his work on the stage in productions of Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard, and in Trevor Nunn's acclaimed Royal National Theater production of Oklahoma. He also continued to carve out his career playing leads in films like Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, Australia, Real Steel, Les Misérables and Prisoners. It was his work in Les Misérables that gave him his first Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, as well as his first Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy in 2013; Jackman also brought home a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz. In December 2012, Hugh Jackman is married to Deborra-Lee Furness and the pair have two adopted children, Oscar Maximillian and Ava Eliot.
Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 12, 1968
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Singer, Dancer
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Hugh Michael Jackman, Hyû Jakkuman, Khyu Dzhekman
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Hugh Jackman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Real Steel$9,000,000
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan$1,500,000
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine$20,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players, others, not so much.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.