Holly Robinson Peete net worth: Holly Robinson-Peete is an American actress and singer who has a net worth of $4 million. Holly Robinson-Peete earned her net worth through acting in TV sitcoms and movies. Born Holly Elizabeth Robinson Peete on September 18,1964, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, she is one of the few Hollywood's actresses who were destined to be stars. A daughter of famous actor, Matt Robinson, she was only five years old when she made her first TV appearance playing little girl named "Sally" on the 1st episode of the long-running children's TV series, Sesame Street (1969- ), opposite her father. Over the years, she has risen to international fame, starring on several hit television shows, like FOX's police drama 21 Jump Street (1987-1991) opposite Johnny Depp, as well as ABC's family-friendly series Hangin' with Mr. Cooper (1992-97). She was also one of the original co-hosts of the CBS daytime talk show, The Talk. In addition to a successful career in acting, Robinson-Peete also wrote an award-wining children's book, My Brother Charlie, in 2011. She also uses her celebrity status to draw awareness to two afflictions close to her heart, Parkinson's disease and autism. Having lost her father to the first, and her son, Ryan James, still struggling with autism, Robinson-Peete is passionate about both causes. She is married to football star Rodney Peete, and the pair have set up an organization called the HollyRod Foundation that is dedicated to finding a cure, and assisting families with both conditions. Since the founding of the foundation, Robinson-Peete has focused more on philanthropy than acting, but she still makes appearances from time to time. In 2015, Robinson-Peete went in front of the camera again to participate in the hit reality series, Celebrity Wife Swap, where she traded lives with comedian, Margaret Cho.
Holly Robinson Peete Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Holly Robinson Peete against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Holly Robinson Peete
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Singer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Holly Elizabeth Robinson, Holly Robinson Peete, Robinson, Holly, Holly Peete, Holly Elizabeth Robinson Peete, Holly Robinson
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.