Holly Marie Combs net worth and salary: Holly Marie Combs is an American film and television actress and producer who has a net worth of $14 million. Holly Marie Combs first became widely famous for playing the the roles of Piper Halliwell in the television series "Charmed", and Kimberly Brock in television drama "Picket Fences". She won a Young Artist Award for her role in Picket Fences and currently stars in Pretty Little Liars which is an ABC Family original series. On this show, she plays the role of Ella Montgomery. Holly was born on December 3, 1973 in San Diego, California. Holly and her mother moved to New York City when she was 12. She attended Beekman Hill Elementary and then the Professional Children's School. She has been married and divorced twice and has tjree children. Some of her other television appearances include daytime dramas As the World Turns and Guiding Light, and a guest appearance on an American drama television series Relativity. Some of her film credits include "Born on the Fourth of July" in 1984, "A Perfect Stranger" in 1994, "Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder", in 1997 and "Ocean's Eleven" in 2001. She was the producer of Charmed seasons 5–8 which aired from 2001 to 2006, and the co-producer for Mistresses in 2009 as well as a writer for the series.
Holly Marie Combs Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Holly Marie Combs against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Holly Marie Combs
Date of Birth
Dec 3, 1973 (42 years old)
Presenter, Television producer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Holl, Holly Combs, Holly Marie Donoho, Holz, Holly Marie Combs-Donoho, Holly Donoho, Holly Marie Smith
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Holly Marie Combs Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.