Holly Marie Combs net worth and salary: Holly Marie Combs is an American film and television actress and producer who has a net worth of $14 million. Holly Marie Combs first became widely famous for playing the the roles of Piper Halliwell in the television series "Charmed", and Kimberly Brock in television drama "Picket Fences". She won a Young Artist Award for her role in Picket Fences and currently stars in Pretty Little Liars which is an ABC Family original series. On this show, she plays the role of Ella Montgomery. Holly was born on December 3, 1973 in San Diego, California. Holly and her mother moved to New York City when she was 12. She attended Beekman Hill Elementary and then the Professional Children's School. She has been married and divorced twice and has tjree children. Some of her other television appearances include daytime dramas As the World Turns and Guiding Light, and a guest appearance on an American drama television series Relativity. Some of her film credits include "Born on the Fourth of July" in 1984, "A Perfect Stranger" in 1994, "Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder", in 1997 and "Ocean's Eleven" in 2001. She was the producer of Charmed seasons 5–8 which aired from 2001 to 2006, and the co-producer for Mistresses in 2009 as well as a writer for the series.
Holly Marie Combs Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Holly Marie Combs against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Holly Marie Combs
Date of Birth
Dec 3, 1973 (42 years old)
Presenter, Television producer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Holl, Holly Combs, Holly Marie Donoho, Holz, Holly Marie Combs-Donoho, Holly Donoho, Holly Marie Smith
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Holly Marie Combs Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?