Holly Marie Combs net worth and salary: Holly Marie Combs is an American film and television actress and producer who has a net worth of $14 million. Holly Marie Combs first became widely famous for playing the the roles of Piper Halliwell in the television series "Charmed", and Kimberly Brock in television drama "Picket Fences". She won a Young Artist Award for her role in Picket Fences and currently stars in Pretty Little Liars which is an ABC Family original series. On this show, she plays the role of Ella Montgomery. Holly was born on December 3, 1973 in San Diego, California. Holly and her mother moved to New York City when she was 12. She attended Beekman Hill Elementary and then the Professional Children's School. She has been married and divorced twice and has tjree children. Some of her other television appearances include daytime dramas As the World Turns and Guiding Light, and a guest appearance on an American drama television series Relativity. Some of her film credits include "Born on the Fourth of July" in 1984, "A Perfect Stranger" in 1994, "Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder", in 1997 and "Ocean's Eleven" in 2001. She was the producer of Charmed seasons 5–8 which aired from 2001 to 2006, and the co-producer for Mistresses in 2009 as well as a writer for the series.
Holly Marie Combs Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Holly Marie Combs against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Holly Marie Combs
Date of Birth
Dec 3, 1973 (42 years old)
Presenter, Television producer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Holl, Holly Combs, Holly Marie Donoho, Holz, Holly Marie Combs-Donoho, Holly Donoho, Holly Marie Smith
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Holly Marie Combs Earnings
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.